Check your account email address ×

No one likes a quitter...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not digging through pages of your twitters.  We all know you are a liar.  It’s no surprise you act like it never happened.

Why are you so, SO afraid?

Lame deflection achieved 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lame deflection achieved 

Nobody believes you.  Your history is well documented

Why are you so mad?  :lol: this is your pathetic lying life you’ve made for yourself.  Why are you upset about it?

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You miss Dave, don't you?  Lol.  It was fun watching him call you out daily on your lies. So, speaking of that, where's the pic of your house.  I'm sure everyone wants to see that "mansion" after you poor mouthed Dave and others for months.  Why are you so scared to post it?  I find it weird.  It was your dare....and as usual, nothing but lies and reneging.  

LOOK AT YOU GO!  :lol: 

Image result for kayak fail gif

Class X bitches.

Nobody believes you.  Your history is well documented

Why are you so mad?  :lol: this is your pathetic lying life you’ve made for yourself.  Why are you upset about it?

Lame deflection #2

Derp derp

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lame deflection #2

Derp derp

No, it’s the truth.  A nobody who’s barely managed to keep his dad’s business afloat.  He must be so proud of you being able to unlock the door every morning.  Do you lie to him about the numbers?

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, it’s the truth.  A nobody who’s barely managed to keep his dad’s business afloat.  He must be so proud of you being able to unlock the door every morning.  Do you lie to him about the numbers?

Lame deflection #3 and another lie.  

Poor Zambo the clown.

Remember when he said he was gonna rent snowmobiles for the day....but didn’t?  That was neat.

Oooooh Zambo is on the ropes.  Lame deflection #4 and another lie.

Begging Arctic beta for help.  

This is exciting will Arctic beta tell a lie to help  Zambo the clown?. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe that's you.  you claimed to have rec kayaks. 

But that isn't important now.

Zambo has been caught lying twice.  Quick, help him. 

Remember when I posted my jet skis at the dock on their shoreports.

Well if your eyes veered a bit right on shore tossed to the side, there they are.  Untouched for years.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All day long.....I got your weak stupid ass.  

Look!  CARBON FIBER!!!!  Gore lied to you!

0369DA0A-54E8-4FCD-9CEC-4AE155EB98DC.jpeg

Lame deflection #5    

And another Zambo lie.   Sorry sad clown that isn't carbon.  Zambo level stupid continues to fall. 

Z don't need my help.:lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lame deflection #5    

And another Zambo lie.   Sorry sad clown that isn't carbon.  Zambo level stupid continues to fall. 

You think this is you winning, don’t you?  Seriously, nobody likes you.  Take your little hands and head into your Al Gore, Fathead ladened Jerky room and flick your little bean for a while.

Now, is that on the 6th floor of your mansion?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think this is you winning, don’t you?  Seriously, nobody likes you.  Take your little hands and head into your Al Gore, Fathead ladened Jerky room and flick your little bean for a while.

Now, is that on the 6th floor of your mansion?

Nobody likes me on this site?   AWWW so  sad.  But you'll notice Arctic Beta wouldn't back you up on your lies.  It's not like the old times when Dave would edit threads for you is it?  This is obviously frustrating. 

Let me get this straight,  5 lies and deflections is easier than proving that I promised to show my house if Dave showed his?

What is even more awesome is that you got owned on that lie because you were trying to deflect from your stupid statement  about.

May getting ousted  for her Liberal immigration policies.  :lol2:

Another Dunning Kruger moment for you.  

I'm loving this but I have to go. I'll check back later for more lame excuses and insight into British politics. 

Keep being you dumb dumb

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nobody likes me on this site?   AWWW so  sad.  But you'll notice Arctic Beta wouldn't back you up on your lies.  It's not like the old times when Dave would edit threads for you is it?  This is obviously frustrating. 

Let me get this straight,  5 lies and deflections is easier than proving that I promised to show my house if Dave showed his?

What is even more awesome is that you got owned on that lie because you were trying to deflect from your stupid statement  about.

I'm loving this but I have to go. I'll check back later for more lame excuses and insight into British politics. 

Keep being you dumb dumb

Oh my god!  I could see your lip quivering out of anger with this post!  :lol:

0A15BC91-EF83-4CB9-9B5A-CCCA51328C98.gif

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep being you dumb dumb

He’s a clown

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All day long.....I got your weak stupid ass.  

Look!  CARBON FIBER!!!!  Gore lied to you!

0369DA0A-54E8-4FCD-9CEC-4AE155EB98DC.jpeg

that's not a carbon fiber kayak, its mid-range about $1300 ish. I do like that model  and this one in the pic weight is in  the low 50s pounds , a real fully carbon fiber would be upper 30s to low 40s 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

7 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

that's not a carbon fiber kayak, its mid-range about $1300 ish. I do like that model  and this one in the pic weight is in  the low 50s pounds , a real fully carbon fiber would be upper 30s to low 40s 

Zambo has the uncanny ability to be stupid on many topics at one time. 

I guess the colour made the dumbfucker think it was carbon. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my god!  I could see your lip quivering out of anger with this post!  :lol:

0A15BC91-EF83-4CB9-9B5A-CCCA51328C98.gif

It was from laughing at you. 

You were like a fish flopping around in the bottom of a boat. 

Deflection, lie, deflection, lie. 

Desperate cry for help from Crusher met with silence.  

Poor sad clown 

7 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Those inflatable kayaks any good? I saw a bunch of them out west and in West Virginia a few years back. Easy to transport - seemed like a good idea.

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Those inflatable kayaks any good? I saw a bunch of them out west and in West Virginia a few years back. Easy to transport - seemed like a good idea.

What are you looking to do with it?  I have yet to see an inflatable kayak on decent whitewater but I tried some inflatable SUPS on class 3. It was amazing how rigid they were. They felt as solid as a foam board. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What are you looking to do with it?  I have yet to see an inflatable kayak on decent whitewater but I tried some inflatable SUPS on class 3. It was amazing how rigid they were. They felt as solid as a foam board. 

Probably just messing around with the kids on some local rivers. Smooth water to class 2 or 3 tops. Always been easier just to rent for the day, but something I could stuff in the back of the suv changes the equation a bit maybe.