Check your account email address ×

Trump is now selling his own plastic straws because 'liberal paper straws don't work'

Trump is now selling his own plastic straws because 'liberal paper straws don't work'

eBJPhs4.png 
There is nothing that Trump and his supporters enjoy more than 'owning the libs' and they will literally go to no ends in order to achieve their dreams. 

This includes contributing to the planet's plastic problem because Trump's team doesn't like the fact that paper straws are now a thing and plastic straws are slowly being phased out. 

On the merchandise section of Trump's official website, supporters can now purchase a pack of 10 red plastic straws with the word 'Trump' printed on it for the pricey sum of $15. 

Yup, that's right, that's $1.50 per straw. Or, if you're from the Uk, £1.20. Which, we're going to ahead and point out is more than the recommended retail price of a can of coca cola. 

[link:https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-plastic-paper-straws-liberal-shop-2020-election-campaign-9013646

Grifting while helping to ruin the planet... impressive even by Trump standards!

This was genius.  Contributes to the campaign and sold out completely within hours.

Poor Dems.  Still no plan, no leadership, no real message (“hate” is not a message).

All they seem to have is MC and a band of imbeciles running around screaming “racist” like they weren’t around in 2016.

:lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Zambinski works here 7/11 fighting for and defending Trump like a good comrade.

Oh, it’s not Trump I’m defending.....and your band of complete idiots seem to have absolutely no defense.  It’s not because you are stupid, or self righteous or unjust or have lost touch with America or have a biased corrupt media in your fascist movement.

Wait...it is actually all those things.

BTW, ”Ignore” is not a defense.  Hahahhaha!!!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’s not Trump I’m defending.....and your band of complete idiots seem to have absolutely no defense.  It’s not because you are stupid, or self righteous or unjust or have lost touch with America or have a biased corrupt media in your fascist movement.

Wait...it is actually all those things.

BTW, ”Ignore” is not a defense.  Hahahhaha!!!

there you go mc

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hayward said:

there you go mc

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was right a personal attack. No reference to the topic as usual. 

My response to your idiotic whining was my first post you fucking idiot.

Here you go:  :lol:

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Same idiots that put out the ventless gas can spout. Dumbest thing ever :flush:

Yes 

i bought some old school steel cans from eBay. Cheap and mint 

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Same idiots that put out the ventless gas can spout. Dumbest thing ever :flush:

Unbelievable stupid.  Apparently, people cannot poor fuel at a rate that is safe for them...thank god the gubment stepped in!!!!!!!!

I drilled holes in my 5's and bought vent caps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unbelievable stupid.  Apparently, people cannot poor fuel at a rate that is safe for them...thank god the gubment stepped in!!!!!!!!

I drilled holes in my 5's and bought vent caps.

Have to push the plastic piece in & pull down the spout still? 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Have to push the plastic piece in & pull down the spout still? 

No.  Mine are just vent free cans.  The vent is in the nozzle.  Makes for pouring slow as ass because it has to suck air in the same place the fuel pours out.  Roughly half the volume of fuel can flow.

WTF you got?  Is that some even worse new shit?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

eBJPhs4.png 
There is nothing that Trump and his supporters enjoy more than 'owning the libs' and they will literally go to no ends in order to achieve their dreams. 

This includes contributing to the planet's plastic problem because Trump's team doesn't like the fact that paper straws are now a thing and plastic straws are slowly being phased out. 

On the merchandise section of Trump's official website, supporters can now purchase a pack of 10 red plastic straws with the word 'Trump' printed on it for the pricey sum of $15. 

Yup, that's right, that's $1.50 per straw. Or, if you're from the Uk, £1.20. Which, we're going to ahead and point out is more than the recommended retail price of a can of coca cola. 

[link:https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-plastic-paper-straws-liberal-shop-2020-election-campaign-9013646

Grifting while helping to ruin the planet... impressive even by Trump standards!

Lol. Suckers.  Trump knows his supporters are idiots. 

02D8D38B-9E71-4A4F-8CED-DC7BCB75782F.png

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This was genius.  Contributes to the campaign and sold out completely within hours.

Poor Dems.  Still no plan, no leadership, no real message (“hate” is not a message).

All they seem to have is MC and a band of imbeciles running around screaming “racist” like they weren’t around in 2016.

How many did you buy dumb dumb?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many did you buy dumb dumb?

I'd buy anything he sold because it would end up as a topic on FSCE by some panty waist beta women. :lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Mine are just vent free cans.  The vent is in the nozzle.  Makes for pouring slow as ass because it has to suck air in the same place the fuel pours out.  Roughly half the volume of fuel can flow.

WTF you got?  Is that some even worse new shit?

Menards & Home depot all have em. Push in a plastic safety thing that kills your thumb, then pull down spout which releases built up pressure & sometimes causes gas to shoot out ...then try to pout while holding in plastic piece that's about piercing into your thumb, while pulling spout down at same time. Then gas comes out in spurts without a vent. Dumbest liberal thing ever...