Check your account email address ×

Star Mueller witness arrested on child sex trafficking charges

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mueller should hang eh.....this guy was cozy with Erik Prince and Little Trump and a go between with Saudi Arabia. This shirt goes back to 1984...I'm sure a lot of people know he is a fucking pos.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-nader-witness-in-mueller-probe-hit-with-new-charges-of-sex-trafficking

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mueller should hang eh.....this guy was cozy with Erik Prince and Little Trump and a go between with Saudi Arabia. This shirt goes back to 1984...I'm sure a lot of people know he is a fucking pos.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-nader-witness-in-mueller-probe-hit-with-new-charges-of-sex-trafficking

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  Oh that's right.  You hate Erik Prince (for some jelly reason I think) and of course, you hate the Saudi's because they bombed Venezuela!!!

Oh my!

Just now, Zambroski said:

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  Oh that's right.  You hate Erik Prince (for some jelly reason I think) and of course, you hate the Saudi's because they bombed Venezuela!!!

Oh my!

God damn you're a fucking moron. The dumbest of the dumb. Stupid motherfucker. Kill yourself

Just now, f7ben said:

God damn you're a fucking moron. The dumbest of the dumb. Stupid motherfucker. Kill yourself

:lol: 

It's like chumming for retards in a baby pool using stale bread.  My goodness you idiots stay hungry.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

It's like chumming for retards in a baby pool using stale bread.  My goodness you idiots stay hungry.  

Oh is that it....not likely...you're just a stupid motherfucker.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

X2.

I think his clan is singlehandedly responsible for the dumb polack stereotype that our people have been saddled with.

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

X2.

I think his clan is singlehandedly responsible for the dumb polack stereotype that our people have been saddled with.

I should drive an hour and stone his ass for the sake of our people 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben, Moto, Anler and Jimmy.  All in one place to try to give me "the business"!!  :lol: 

Hold on you fucking sad rejects...I need to get my coffee........

Maybe grab a .45 instead.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its past that.....the dumb motherfucker blows my mind daily

Just when you think he can't possibly get any dumber he does, it's really pretty amazing.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe grab a .45 instead.

Well, how edgy!  You and Anler are a nice pairing.  :lmao: 

Just now, 1jkw said:

Just when you think he can't possibly get any dumber he does, it's really pretty amazing.

Just be quiet, MC lite.  :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Everyone still on go

This was stupid.  Stop trying to make it a thing,  Hanging out with Anler and Jimmy is taxing your wit.  DON'T PISS ME OFF!!!!!  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I should drive an hour and stone his ass for the sake of our people 

OH!  I think you should too!  Bring Moto. Don't bother with Jimmy or Anler though...because...I mean...come on.  :lol: