Check your account email address ×

Humans have zero impact on climate

Zero impact?  Come on.  

All you have to do is go to a place like Vegas or Phoenix and shoot the temperature of the asphalt and surrounding dirt.  110f ambient temp in direct sunlight the asphalt will be approaching 160f.  The surrounding dirt, sand or rocks will be 115f tops.  

While it is debatable how much impact humans have on climate change no one in their right mind can say that it's zero.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zero impact?  Come on.  

All you have to do is go to a place like Vegas or Phoenix and shoot the temperature of the asphalt and surrounding dirt.  110f ambient temp in direct sunlight the asphalt will be approaching 160f.  The surrounding dirt, sand or rocks will be 115f tops.  

While it is debatable how much impact humans have on climate change no one in their right mind can say that it's zero.  

That's weather Dwarf and its so negledgeable even as far as weather is concerned its Zero to climate :guzzle: 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Um no.  That is not weather but it is pretty negligible. 

It is weather if you found a flat dark rock in nature it would reflect the same as the asphalt and give an identical reading and have ZERO impact on climate :news:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It is weather if you found a flat dark rock in nature it would reflect the same as the asphalt and give an identical reading and have ZERO impact on climate :news:

We are paving sand with asphalt.  That is not weather you stupid fucking idiot.  

• Haha 3

Just imagine the trillions of BTU's put out by just the cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, ships, and construction equipment everyday. consider the exhaust temps from 600 to 1200 degrees and the number of CFM's  they put out per day.  Then take into account the heat from friction and the heat from the cooling systems on the vehicles, just think of the amount of air that passes through the radiators on all the different type of vehicles on the road.    Then add the heat from electrical generation and all the things powered by that electrical current it is a very substantial amount.  You have to be pretty simple minded to think it has no effect.  Name any activity man participates in that has a net cooling effect.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are paving sand with asphalt.  That is not weather you stupid fucking idiot.  

You are a dumb fuck man it's not climate you imbicile FUCK YOU'RE DUMB :guzzle:

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just imagine the trillions of BTU's put out by just the cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, ships, and construction equipment everyday. consider the exhaust temps from 600 to 1200 degrees and the number of CFM's  they put out per day.  Then take into account the heat from friction and the heat from the cooling systems on the vehicles, just think of the amount of air that passes through the radiators on all the different type of vehicles on the road.    Then add the heat from electrical generation and all the things powered by that electrical current it is a very substantial amount.  You have to be pretty simple minded to think it has no effect.  Name any activity man participates in that has a net cooling effect.

Exactly.  There is no question that mans effect on the earth is contributing to warming.  The only question is actually how much man is contributing vs how much is caused by that big fireball in the sky and natural earthly activities.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  There is no question that mans effect on the earth is contributing to warming.  The only question is actually how much man is contributing vs how much is caused by that big fireball in the sky and natural earthly activities.  

That is the only real question, the amount we are adding.  I believe it is less than alarmists think and more than deniers think.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah and momo isn't gay, the world is flat, and 550 isn't a tranny.

I ain't a tranny, but I'm willing to bet you're a FAGGOT.  

I'll meet you half-way for a handgun shoot-out.

Do you accept, queer boy?

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah and momo isn't gay, the world is flat, and 550 isn't a tranny.

Distance from Scranton to Manchester is 328 miles. 

Will you meet me half-way for a handgun shoot-out? 

Or, are you a faggot queer like 800 Dragon? 

I say you're a faggot cock sucker of negro men's cocks, that are coated with smegma.

Prove me wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I ain't a tranny, but I'm willing to bet you're a FAGGOT.  

I'll meet you half-way for a handgun shoot-out.

Do you accept, queer boy?

Get back to the truck stop you pollywog headed tranny.

The only thing you'll meet is horny trucker and the only shooting will be his load in your mouth , ass, or mangina tranny.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Distance from Scranton to Manchester is 328 miles. 

Will you meet me half-way for a handgun shoot-out? 

Or, are you a faggot queer like 800 Dragon? 

I say you're a faggot cock sucker of negro men's cocks, that are coated with smegma.

Prove me wrong. 

Yes I'll be there, if not put the barrel  of the pistol in your mouth just like you do a cock and then pull the trigger.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I'll be there, if not put the barrel  of the pistol in your mouth just like you do a cock and then pull the trigger.

So, you proved me right. You're a faggot. You chicken fuck little queer. Suck that black dick hard, cumquart. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So, FAGGON DRAGON 1Jerks Kids Weiners, did you jerk any kids today? 

That's your name, you must do that stuff. 

All those faggots are getting arrested. You might end up in a cell with Jeff Epstein. You can jerk his weiner for big money!   

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Get back to the truck stop you pollywog headed tranny.

The only thing you'll meet is horny trucker and the only shooting will be his load in your mouth , ass, or mangina tranny.

Why won't you shoot against me? Oh, 'cause you're a fukken faggot that Jerks Kids Weiners, is that why?

Pennsylvania faggot, suck a nigga cock and swallow that load. 

95% of the population only lives on 10% of the earth's land. No way we are heating up like the alarmist think and no way are we heating it up any measurable amount or enough to make the earth warmer. Population is now at 7 billion people yet there has been no noticable rise in temperature since 1880. 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217192745.htm

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zero impact?  Come on.  

That’s not climate. That’s a urban heat sync but that doesn’t have anything to do with climate and it doesn’t have anything to do with what the Al Gores of the world claim. Remember they claim it’s all about CO2 emissions 

It's global pollution that we've caused and the so-called global warming is caused by all the tree cutting. The earth has gone up one degree and they know if they plant a billion trees it'll eventually gain that and help clean up the air.