Check your account email address ×

Def Leppard

Wife and I are heading out to the east coast (Nova Scotia) just to tour around and I found out Def Leppard is there July 12 so I grabbed a couple tickets. 20 rows up from the ice behind players bench. I'm pumped!!!111!11!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Wife and I are heading out to the east coast (Nova Scotia) just to tour around and I found out Def Leppard is there July 12 so I grabbed a couple tickets. 20 rows up from the ice behind players bench. I'm pumped!!!111!11!!!!!!!

Hell yeah....love those guys! :ylsuper:

I saw them the first time at the Reunion Area in Dallas Texas in 1983.  Second time was at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago in about 1987 or something.  

Great shows.  One of my all time favorite bands.  

They do a fairly decent show.  I have seen them a few times.  Their sound mix has really been impressive.  One of the better sounding big stage acts I have seen.

Had pretty good seats for this show.

20161005_222021.thumb.jpg.d658c3754ca9cb60d850200ef9a0452c.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, favoritos said:

They do a fairly decent show.  I have seen them a few times.  Their sound mix has really been impressive.  One of the better sounding big stage acts I have seen.

Had pretty good seats for this show.

20161005_222021.thumb.jpg.d658c3754ca9cb60d850200ef9a0452c.jpg

Phil Collen has kept himself in damn good shape....he and the late Steve Clark were a great guitar duo.

IMG_4837.JPG.a18221fd13ee57832cbff7f88efa8131.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Saw them 15 years ago with Billy Idol.  They sucked.  I mean ,band was incredible,  Joe Elliott couldn't hit any high notes, which was understandable.  But I was expecting more 

Well thanks Debbie fucking Downer :lol:

17 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

It was still a good show , but they're like 95 years old now . What do you expect 😂

He will be high as a kite and will be lucky to remember any of it.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Looks like Tesla is opening.

I really like Tesla too.  Another underrated band.  Sounds like a damn good grab on tickets!!!!

10 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Saw them 15 years ago with Billy Idol.  They sucked.  I mean ,band was incredible,  Joe Elliott couldn't hit any high notes, which was understandable.  But I was expecting more 

How about a punch in the fucking teeth you fucking ape?  :lmao:

@Badger**....get in here and take care of my light work.  :lol:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Saw them probably 3 or so times .  The last time ( few years back) was heavily lip synced . It was fine, though. 

I loved Pyromania.  Thought  it was one of the best albums ever , but God Damn it if I can’t stand anything else they have done. Sitting through all those later songs is torture .  Cmon man ,  no one wants to hear that shit.  :lol:

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I saw them the first time at the Reunion Area in Dallas Texas in 1983.  Second time was at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago in about 1987 or something.  

Great shows.  One of my all time favorite bands.  

:ylsuper:  i was probably there.  i saw a ton of shows there in 83. Triumph did a great show there in 83.  Red rocks was a blast too 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I really like Tesla too.  Another underrated band.  Sounds like a damn good grab on tickets!!!!

How about a punch in the fucking teeth you fucking ape?  :lmao:

@Badger**....get in here and take care of my light work.  :lol:

Yous gonna need more than Badger as back up 🤣

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Saw them probably 3 or so times .  The last time ( few years back) was heavily lip synced . It was fine, though. 

I loved Pyromania.  Thought  it was one of the best albums ever , but God Damn it if I can’t stand anything else they have done. Sitting through all those later songs is torture .  Cmon man ,  no one wants to hear that shit.  :lol:

On through the night ,pyromania and high and dry....best albums!! It was like the Samson deal with the hair cut dealy....partner loses an arm and they totally fagged oot

• Thanks 1