Check your account email address ×

Flash mob in Wisconsin

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t give two shits if they take your stuff. You’re correct. 

It would be easy pickings as Fordy watched from under the bed. 🤣

Slimy Niggers. Useless parasites that will never contribute anything to our society. best solution is to simply eradicate them like we would any other parasite. it is costing tax payers too much to lock all these scumbags up. Time to simply put em in the ovens and be done with it.

9 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Slimy Niggers. Useless parasites that will never contribute anything to our society. best solution is to simply eradicate them like we would any other parasite. it is costing tax payers too much to lock all these scumbags up. Time to simply put em in the ovens and be done with it.

I want see your limping, diseased and stroked out legs outrun an old grizzly. 

11 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

*Aspiring young rappers.

Whew...this post is gonna send some here for their white armor and goat saddles!!!!

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

They left all the school backpacks alone...

Bahaha...

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t give two shits if they take your stuff. You’re correct. 

giphy-2.gif.93d134c5618ad7c5c8ebe0b10f3e0613.gif

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...and Father’s Day cards.

:lol:

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It would be easy pickings as Fordy watched from under the bed. 🤣

Says the guy who has been too scared to meet anyone off the forums for over ten years running ...

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I want see your limping, diseased and stroked out legs outrun an old grizzly. 

Such a plus to the intellectual integrity of sledders.

An awesome ambassador.

So glad we took him back.

20 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Bahaha...

giphy-2.gif.93d134c5618ad7c5c8ebe0b10f3e0613.gif

:lol:

Says the guy who has been too scared to meet anyone off the forums for over ten years running ...

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

I'm not scared of anything...well I don't like snakes but other than that....

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM not a fan of snakes either. 

When I was a kid we lived out in the country and there was an old wooden door in the weeds and I remember my brother lifting it up and there were damn garter snakes everywhere...haven't liked them since.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

When I was a kid we lived out in the country and there was an old wooden door in the weeds and I remember my brother lifting it up and there were damn garter snakes everywhere...haven't liked them since.

When I liver in California I was the round man for a framing crew. Go in after the house was framed and did everything round. Jacuzzi bases , arch windows , round stairways ect 

One day I went to grab a sheet of plywood and the dude who did drop ceilings saw me and said don't take that, its the last sheet. I asked " why cant I use it" he said you can use it , but flip it over with a 2x4 as there is usually a rattler under it. Fuck that . I never took the last sheet then or ever.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I liver in California I was the round man for a framing crew. Go in after the house was framed and did everything round. Jacuzzi bases , arch windows , round stairways ect 

One day I went to grab a sheet of plywood and the dude who did drop ceilings saw me and said don't take that, its the last sheet. I asked " why cant I use it" he said you can use it , but flip it over with a 2x4 as there is usually a rattler under it. Fuck that . I never took the last sheet then or ever.

IMG_4659.GIF.61dd899c2f2183d1b45c82bd3460f4f5.GIF

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not scared of anything...well I don't like snakes but other than that....

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM not a fan of snakes either. 

Not a fan, but my usual Saturday mowing I'm catching 3-4 snakes a day and moving out of the yards..Got a big un last week, 3ft gardner..most of the time it's 18-24" rs.. Move lots of frogs and toads too

I kill every snake I  can. I kill every fukken thing I can. If I have a rake or shovel I smash any possible snake, mouse, chipmunk, anything and everything. When they wanna' start payin' the taxes here, they can talk to me, until then it's BASH TIME. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I kill every snake I  can. I kill every fukken thing I can. If I have a rake or shovel I smash any possible snake, mouse, chipmunk, anything and everything. When they wanna' start payin' the taxes here, they can talk to me, until then it's BASH TIME. 

You're a bad ass

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Not a fan, but my usual Saturday mowing I'm catching 3-4 snakes a day and moving out of the yards..Got a big un last week, 3ft gardner..most of the time it's 18-24" rs.. Move lots of frogs and toads too

We don’t have any snakes of any real size here.  Just a few worm sized water snakes the cats will nab every now and then.  I’ve never seen anything other than that.  Not much small stuff of any concern up here either.

Go live in the south for a bit.  Sweet fuck...every little thing that moves can put you down.  Unreal.  A dime sized bite from a cute black spider with a red bumper sticker laid me out....on two separate occasions!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We don’t have any snakes of any real size here.  Just a few worm sized water snakes the cats will nab every now and then.  I’ve never seen anything other than that.  Not much small stuff of any concern up here either.

Go live in the south for a bit.  Sweet fuck...every little thing that moves can put you down.  Unreal.  A dime sized bite from a cute black spider with a red bumper sticker laid me out....on two separate occasions!!

Yeah, I don't do spiders at all, fuck those things, and ants,..I can't stand ants..

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I don't do spiders at all, fuck those things, and ants,..I can't stand ants..

Fire ants in the south.  Another reason we should revisit this secession idea.

• Thanks 1