Check your account email address ×

Trump and Kim Meeting at DMZ

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Just more bull shit lies from the left, they just can't tell the truth. 

61626979_478414522699565_283246251288297472_n.jpg

A stupid comparison. How about compare 2016 numbers to 2019.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

A stupid comparison. How about compare 2016 numbers to 2019.

This comparison is better?  Or relevant Compare Trump’s third year to Obama’s.  That’s how it is done.

2016 was Obama’s best year because no matter what, the market knew anybody, including Hillary, was going to roll back his stifling bullshit.  Confidence was high....because he was going to be gone.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Just partisan BS. I didn’t like Obama much but thought his policy of talking to anyone was a great idea. If you can possibly resolve some issues with words instead of bombs I’m all for it.

Like he did with Iran and North Korea while the right wing press shit on him. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

What did he solve?

oh yeah... “DAMN FOX NEWS!!”

EC991F31-AEE6-42EE-B764-E2A1FBF6D133.gif

Yeah he should post a link to that NK deal. I missed that one. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This comparison is better?  Or relevant Compare Trump’s third year to Obama’s.  That’s how it is done.

2016 was Obama’s best year because no matter what, the market knew anybody, including Hillary, was going to roll back his stifling bullshit.  Confidence was high....because he was going to be gone.

To compare the recovery from the worst financial disaster since the depression, and then 8 years later after the longest bull market and economic growth in history is a little dishonest.   2009 was Obama's first year, was 2019 Trumps?

2015 was a better year and compare the TRILLION dollar deficit we have now with 5 months left for Trumps out of control spending yet to be added.

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

To compare the recovery from the worst financial disaster since the depression, and then 8 years later after the longest bull market and economic growth in history is a little dishonest.   2009 was Obama's first year, was 2019 Trumps?

2015 was a better year and compare the TRILLION dollar deficit we have now with 5 months left for Trumps out of control spending yet to be added.

“A little dishonest.”  Did you mean to call me a racist?  Just do that.

So we can compare any of Trumps first three years (Qtr. to dates) to any of Obama’s first three then.  You think you can pick and choose “best years” and compare that way?  You think your emotions matter in these comparisons?

If there s a single person on this planet that thinks in any way that Obama’s economy has matched any of Trump’s, or even worse, try to give Obama credit well, dumb.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“A little dishonest.”  Did you mean to call me a racist?  Just do that.

So we can compare any of Trumps first three years (Qtr. to dates) to any of Obama’s first three then.  You think you can pick and choose “best years” and compare that way?  You think your emotions matter in these comparisons?

If there s a single person on this planet that thinks in any way that Obama’s economy has matched any of Trump’s, or even worse, try to give Obama credit well, dumb.

No dishonest.

No you completely miss the point, Obama inherited the worst economy since the depression, Trump inherited the longest bull market in history and longest sustained economic expansion.

The meme posted used Obama's first year but not Trumps, that was the point.

Compare the employment numbers, for Dec. 2016 to now, and compare the deficit to now.

No doubt the economy did pick up, tax cuts and increased spending have always done that. Now compare the debt and deficit too.

I know as everyone else on this board does you are not too bright, but are you honestly going to say that Trump didn't have a way better economy to start with? That Trump isn't out spending Obama?  Obama's best GDP year is still equal to Trumps at 2.9%.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No dishonest.

No you completely miss the point, Obama inherited the worst economy since the depression, Trump inherited the longest bull market in history and longest sustained economic expansion.

Compare the employment numbers, for Dec. 2016 to now, and compare the deficit to now.

No doubt the economy did pick up, tax cuts and increased spending have always done that. Now compare the debt and deficit too.

I know as everyone else on this board does you are not too bright, but are you honestly going to say that Trump didn't have a way better economy to start with? That Trump isn't out spending Obama?  Obama's best GDP year is still equal to Trumps at 2.9%.

:goodpost:

No dishonest.

:owned:

No dishonest.

So your excuse for using a poor comparison is that the meme was a poor comparison?  Then why are you trying to sell it so hard.

Obama defenders and apologists show up...I’m like..

913A556A-ECB6-4E7E-898C-A8CAAFA71B39.gif

Obama was easily the most corrupt president in this generation, from the IRS targeting, Guns to Mexican drug lords , Benghazi, but most of all, weaponizing the DOJ, FBI and State dept to subvert a presidential campaign.  That novels last chapter hasnt been written yet.  So to compare anything that Trump has done to that, is fucking ludicrous.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like you know shit.  About anything.  Come on!  Go be sad somewhere else.

Boo hoo.  :lol:

Dude...your act is worn out and everybody realizes just how dumb you are.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So your excuse for using a poor comparison is that the meme was a poor comparison?  Then why are you trying to sell it so hard.

Obama defenders and apologists show up...I’m like..

913A556A-ECB6-4E7E-898C-A8CAAFA71B39.gif

No.

But you have nothing remotely intelligent say as usual, thank god for memes and word salads, if it weren't for them you'd have absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Obama was easily the most corrupt president in this generation, from the IRS targeting, Guns to Mexican drug lords , Benghazi, but most of all, weaponizing the DOJ, FBI and State dept to subvert a presidential campaign.  That novels last chapter hasnt been written yet.  So to compare anything that Trump has done to that, is fucking ludicrous.

Aymen.  Most corrupt administration, probably ever.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Aymen.  Most corrupt administration, probably ever.

Yeah probably ever....fucking Napolean Dynamite in the house!     😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude...your act is worn out and everybody realizes just how dumb you are.

Show me how smart you are in any thread with a good post. Don’t tell me when and where....just surprise me.  I’ll be watching for it!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Show me how smart you are in any thread with a good post. Don’t tell me when and where....just surprise me.  I’ll be watching for it!!!!!

You can't see past your own long winded bullshit and blather...you're the guy people walk away from at parties as you crack jokes that only you find funny. Yes...you are that guy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No.

But you have nothing remotely intelligent say as usual, thank god for memes and word salads, if it weren't for them you'd have absolutely nothing.

You and I have always defined “intelligence” differently.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can't see past your own long winded bullshit and blather...you're the guy people walk away from at parties.

Looks to me like you just keep getting rag dolled by the members you follow around.  They one up you in experience, knowledge, intellect, success, and most importantly, common sense.

People flock to me at parties!!!!  I’m fun as fuck!!!!  You just go stand with the women....the ugly ones.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

FFS.

The IRS targeted a larger percentage of Dem. groups than Rep. but the Rep. had a huge increase in requests for status due to the tea party groups.

I guess you don't remember the Iraq war and WMD's.

241 Americans killed in Beirut despite repeated warnings from the SOD of the dangers the Troops were in, and the guards didn't have bullets in their guns, sells weapons to Iran and lies about it, uses the money to fund the contras

Even your hero Trump says the Iraq war was the biggest blunder in modern history.