Check your account email address ×

Beto O’Rourke Proposes ‘War Tax’ On Everyone Who Hasn’t Served In The Military

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m pretty sure we are talking about two different things now.

I think what he’s saying is the number is projected. Until they see the actual returns they won’t know for sure.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The problem will always remain our govt refuses to differentiate between those who cannot take care of themselves and those who can and scam off the taxpayers.    I don't think anyone is against reasonable help for those that cannot help themselves. 

You’ll probably find those who scam the system for defence contracts and corporate welfare take far more of your tax dollars than welfare scammers. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

How about $458b in 2016.

Think about that in terms of the deficit. 

Good sir, I would hope one is not defending the level of spending by our esteemed elected officials but is instead only making a side point. I kindly look forward to your reply. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

:lol:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, that’s about right but, once they tack those fines on....they start accruing interest and they want it all.  I’ve not known anyone who was able to negotiate their way out of it.  

God damn cock sucking maggots!!!!

Then you need to be married to a Treasury Agent.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Good sir, I would hope one is not defending the level of spending by our esteemed elected officials but is instead only making a side point. I kindly look forward to your reply. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

:lol:

I found that the amount of the tax compliance gap to be staggering. It literally would swallow the deficit (for the most part).

Edited by Snake