Check your account email address ×

The Boomers Ruined Everything

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

This post sums up boomer mentality perfectly :lol: 

Exactly what I was thinking, MC probably typed that, guffawed, then sniffed his own fart. :lol:

• Haha 3

Repost and just as dumb as the first time it was posted.  Given most of the career politicians who’ve foisted much of this shit on the country, are from the generation before the boomers,  and given some of the absolutely ridiculous ideas proposed by gen x gen y millenials, etc., pick a group, could there be any concept more absurd?  I didnt take a thing from any generation before or after me, nor did I lay any burdens on anyone,  so forgive me if I consider all of the finger pointing a load of tripe and if anything, just more evidence of what a bunch of whiners the country in general has turned into.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Repost and just as dumb as the first time it was posted.  Given most of the career politicians who’ve foisted much of this shit on the country, are from the generation before the boomers,  and given some of the absolutely ridiculous ideas proposed by gen x gen y millenials, etc., pick a group, could there be any concept more absurd?  I didnt take a thing from any generation before or after me, nor did I lay any burdens on anyone,  so forgive me if I consider all of the finger pointing a load of tripe and if anything, just more evidence of what a bunch of whiners the country in general has turned into.  

The boomers demanded increased government services but refused to pay for them. They invented peacetime deficit spending as 'normal'. That is a fact.

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

The boomers demanded increased government services but refused to pay for them. They invented peacetime deficit spending as 'normal'. That is a fact.

It is also a fact that me nor anyone I know has “demanded” anything if the sort. “They” cannot be defined, and that is also a fact.  So what was your point again?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It is also a fact that me nor anyone I know has “demanded” anything if the sort. “They” cannot be defined, and that is also a fact.  So what was your point again?

'They' can most certainly be defined by the legacy of debt they have left, both from those they elected and as the largest voting block of their time. But more importantly, why are you taking this personally like it's a shot at you?

Weird.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'They' can most certainly be defined by the legacy of debt they have left, both from those they elected and as the largest voting block of their time. But more importantly, why are you taking this personally like it's a shot at you?

Weird.

Because it’s horse shit, yet I’ve heard you and a few others, conveniently not boomers, try and make a case that can’t be made.  Blame politicians fine, don’t blame a generation.  I also don’t see any analysis made regarding the contributions each generation has made either.  And there was no analysis that proves “boomers” elected any particular fiscally irresponsible politicians either.  And finally,  it’s the kind of liberal shit that we’ve come to expect from the “Atlantic”

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Because it’s horse shit, yet I’ve heard you and a few others, conveniently not boomers, try and make a case that can’t be made.  Blame politicians fine, don’t blame a generation.  I also don’t see any analysis made regarding the contributions each generation has made either.

A generation that demanded services they refused to pay for from the very politicians they elected? Damn right you can blame them.

Just now, frenchy said:

A generation that demanded services they refused to pay for from the very politicians they elected? Damn right you can blame them.

Yes let’s see a link that could even attempt to prove that causal analysis.  Come on Frenchy.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Weird.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Because Mark has created a phony bootstraps done it all on his own narrative and by you blaming boomers for problems he immediately reacts because he knows he is full of shit. 

Damn......Francy is fucking crucifying Woolie and MC

Sweet 8lb baby jesus make it stop

Its horrifying how gruesome it is. 

I think Francy just let Wookies intestines out of him ......oh man

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes let’s see a link that could even attempt to prove that causal analysis.  Come on Frenchy.  

$80 trillion and counting in unfunded SS and Medicare liabilities over the next 25 years because your generation refused to fund them at appropriate levels for one. Sorry that hurts your bum.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

$80 trillion and counting in unfunded SS and Medicare liabilities over the next 25 years because your generation refused to fund them at appropriate levels for one. Sorry that hurts your bum.

They had a military they needed to fund 

Our bankruptcy lies squarely on the feet of the boomers. By far the worst generation this country has ever seen

• Thanks 1

They fucked everything up and now they will drain social security and medicare for everyone else and then die off. Would be better for everyone if you could all just die now. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because Mark has created a phony bootstraps done it all on his own narrative and by you blaming boomers for problems he immediately reacts because he knows he is full of shit. 

Dumb.  Just couldn’t wait to jump in could you?  How’s work going today Jim?  Very busy I bet, right out straight I’m sure.  :lol: What phony narrative have I created and what in sweet fuck does it have to do with this shit article and you nitwits getting all tweaked about it?  I’ll say this, running a large financial services branch with several hundred households, as well as managing the families real estate business is a hellava lot more responsibility than you have, I’m pretty certain of that.  But you and one or two others will still find a reason to shit on it, because you regularly do.  

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn......Francy is fucking crucifying Woolie and MC

Sweet 8lb baby jesus make it stop

Its horrifying how gruesome it is. 

I think Francy just let Wookies intestines out of him ......oh man

And dumber.

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It hurts my brain that you make such a dumb argument. Show the evidence that an entire generation “demanded” these things, then simultaneously “refused” to get pay for them.  Lay this at the feet of the politicians because that’s where the blame lies.  Broad brushing an entire generation is just plain weak.

Edited by DriftBusta

dumb is not being able to admit the funding shortfall was always there and in plain sight but the generation in power and those voting them in would rather defer the costs instead of increasing taxes on themselves to fund them adequately.

And this is just one example lets not forget,