Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

attacked them,  SMH.  Defended himself from some gun toting redneck is more like it.  Stupid but i guess being black he prob figured either way he'd get shot and maybe he could take a cracker with him.  

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is the stupid part why did he attack the two morons that approached him? If he didn’t do anything wrong and it appears as though he didn’t why attack? 

Tell us what you did the time you were confronted by two guys holding shotguns, black or otherwise. :news:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tell us what you did the time you were confronted by two guys holding shotguns, black or otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tell us what you did the time you were confronted by two guys holding shotguns, black or otherwise. :news:

I already said I didn’t think that they should have confronted him but I assume they told him that they had called the police and we’re making a citizens arrest for trespassing if I didn’t do anything wrong I would’ve just waited for the police I most certainly wouldn’t attack somebody carrying a gun would you

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I already said I didn’t think that they should have confronted him but I assume they told him that they had called the police and we’re making a citizens arrest for trespassing if I didn’t do anything wrong I would’ve just waited for the police I most certainly wouldn’t attack somebody carrying a gun would you

Well as you said that's an assumption you're making. Why do they get the benefit of the doubt?

If they confronted me out of nowhere and were wielding weapons? I might, I might not, who knows. It's a split second decision and these guys escalated the situation. 

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

97342269_1182226898791489_8014100505489833984_n.jpg

Make out? :lmao:

Hey, any of you fags want to find a house under construction and make out?  

Is this really something popular among white peoples?  Entering random homes being built for something to do?  The only time I ever did it was when we were little kids looking for wood we could jack to build a fort. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well as you said that's an assumption you're making. Why do they get the benefit of the doubt?

If they confronted me out of nowhere and were wielding weapons? I might, I might not, who knows. It's a split second decision and these guys escalated the situation. 

Who’s giving anyone the benefit of doubt? I’ve said from day one they were wrong co front him.   I don’t support Them approaching him.  It dors appear as thought They do have the legal right. 

If I had to guess if this guy was white and it played out the same way no one would give shit. Moto and others that have a issue are race baiters!!! 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who’s giving anyone the benefit of doubt? I’ve said from day one they were wrong co front him.   I don’t support Them approaching him.  It dors appear as thought They do have the legal right. 

If I had to guess if this guy was white and it played out the same way no one would give shit. Moto and others that have a issue are race baiters!!! 

You're giving them the benefit of the doubt when you say you assume they told him they were calling the police. 

That's a pretty much a textbook definition of giving someone the benefit of the doubt. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You're giving them the benefit of the doubt when you say you assume they told him they were calling the police. 

That's a pretty much a textbook definition of giving someone the benefit of the doubt. 

You’re reaching for straws to attack me as per usual. I’ve said it over and over again they should’ve never approached him

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re reaching for straws to attack me as per usual. I’ve said it over and over again they should’ve never approached him

That's an attack?

Wow :lol:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

How childish.

No remotely normal person is going to attack someone with a shotgun-head on.

The mental gymnastics from the sjw crowd are getting ever more assinine.

This case is just like the trayvon, brown and grey hoaxes. You clowns probably still believe those fairy-tales as well.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Why would any sane person Not give law abiding citizens the benefit of the doubt over a criminal...what kind of self-hating guilt-ridden person would twist themselves in knots trying turn a situation that is proven by way of video, to be clear-cut self-defense into the criminal being the victim...

If white people are so bad that they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt and blacks are so great that they do, why do sjw frauds live in white areas and avoid black areas like the plague. The question answers itself.

Edited by Phoenix

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Describe exactly where/how the video shows them approaching the perp? Keep in mind they were Parked and the perp was 100 yards away when the video starts...

6 hours ago, joesale said:

image.png.210d88982a811c89d14e13f4b6e74cc5.png

That's totally something my dog would do

:lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

attacked them,  SMH.  Defended himself from some gun toting redneck is more like it.  Stupid but i guess being black he prob figured either way he'd get shot and maybe he could take a cracker with him.  

Black people don't have the right of self defense.

• Like 1