Check your account email address ×

Fireman Killed By Drug Suspect He Just Saved

It’s best to do a pat down for weapons before administering narcan. My training insisted on that. When a person comes out of an unconscious state they are aggressive, paranoid, and potentially violent. Very sad situation. I’ve been on the receiving end of those situations. It gets fucking ugly. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s best to do a pat down for weapons before administering narcan. My training insisted on that. When a person comes out of an unconscious state they are aggressive, paranoid, and potentially violent. Very sad situation. I’ve been on the receiving end of those situations. It gets fucking ugly. 

They can also be pissed you ruined their high.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you get to work with these types?  Sounds dreamy.  

It’s pretty cool when they turn it around. So yeah. There’s no other job that’s as rewarding. If I wanted a feathered nest for a job I’d have gone into finance and investment. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s pretty cool when they turn it around. So yeah. There’s no other job that’s as rewarding. If I wanted a feathered nest for a job I’d have gone into finance and investment. 

Because finance, investment and these “rake” type jobs are easy and for dummies?  :lol:

You should get into one of those mental help by app/text thing being advertised.  Cash cow!!!  Just like the early days of horoscope 800 numbers.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Because finance, investment and these “rake” type jobs are easy and for dummies?  :lol:

You should get into one of those mental help by app/text thing being advertised.  Cash cow!!!  Just like the early days of horoscope 800 numbers.

I see you’re wanting to arm wrestle for the misery awards. Who’s got the toughest job. I don’t have a job. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I see you’re wanting to arm wrestle for the misery awards. Who’s got the toughest job. I don’t have a job. :lol: 

I can’t win your misery award.  I don’t even play that game.  All yours baby!!!!

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can tell, by your upbeat and generally positive attitude.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, anorkist said:

why do they administer narcan they should let the fucks die the bleeding hearts will decry what I said but that is what should happen

YES!!!  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Blacks only go to war with other blacks. 

Nah, they wanna' kill us Honkies. They kill blacks, but they really wanna' kill us. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, they wanna' kill us Honkies. They kill blacks, but they really wanna' kill us. 

They don’t want nothing to do with honkies.  It’s always worked out poorly for them.  They can “want to” and hate from the bleachers.  That’s where it will stay.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Are you a fireman, Spin, or something else? I have a few buddies who are firemen and they told me the same thing. One told me fentanyl tells the brain to shut the lungs down and that it masks the cocaine in their system. Once the narcan is introduced, it releases the cocaine and it rushes to their brain. 

He says, like you, it's a very bad situation and if your not ready for it, you can easily get clocked or worse. 

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Are you a fireman, Spin, or something else? I have a few buddies who are firemen and they told me the same thing. One told me fentanyl tells the brain to shut the lungs down and that it masks the cocaine in their system. Once the narcan is introduced, it releases the cocaine and it rushes to their brain. 

He says, like you, it's a very bad situation and if your not ready for it, you can easily get clocked or worse. 

So the “reward” for saving these half-wits is the very likely possibility of being met with violence and anger.  Huh....well, enjoy the ride and better luck in your next life!

FFDE52D4-C34B-4722-9188-31FE19C0604E.gif

• Haha 2