Check your account email address ×

Fucking ECDLers.....

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

she looks like an elderly female version of Angry Ginger....

Woman accused of pushing elderly golden retriever off dock, watching it drown

by WSBT 22

Monday, June 17th 2019
AA
25bbb992-4d46-4420-87e7-dc1a5be59a76-large16x9_bucciarelli.JPG?1560772000666
Photo Courtesy: Merrimack Police
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

Police say a woman intentionally pushed her elderly golden retriever off a dock and watched as it drowned.

Nancy Bucciarelli, 66, of New Hampshire is facing a misdemeanor charge.

That’s according to a report from WFXT in Boston.

Witnesses told police the 11-year-old dog appeared old and easily winded when it was walking around – just before the drowning. They said the water was about 3 1/2 feet deep.

Police say they are unsure of what the motive was.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I read the story and it disgusted me . especially seeing it's the town next to me. Then I kept reading and the witness's said she didn't seem to have the mental capacity to know what she was doing was wrong. Well I fuckin hope so. Normal people don't do shit like that.

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I read the story and it disgusted me . especially seeing it's the town next to me. Then I kept reading and the witness's said she didn't seem to have the mental capacity to know what she was doing was wrong. Well I fuckin hope so. Normal people don't do shit like that.

kinda looks like she's had a stroke from the picture... thinking some serious brain damage.

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I do believe she was the winner of the dog / owner look alike contest

Oh.  Mean.  I bet I’d hug and give that dog a peck on the head. I wouldn’t touch her rough, skanked, redneck lookin’ ass with anything but a poking cane pole.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Mean.  I bet I’d hug and give that dog a peck on the head. I wouldn’t touch her rough, skanked, redneck lookin’ ass with anything but a poking cane pole.

She owns another dog. Obviously witness's were concerned about the wellbeing of that dog.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The amount of "pets" that were just left to drown with no hope was astonishing. 

Human garbage.

I have already told my friends....  if you were drowning and my dog was drowning and I could only save one.  Going to save my dog.  Just saying. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

I have already told my friends....  if you were drowning and my dog was drowning and I could only save one.  Going to save my dog.  Just saying. :lol:

I don’t have to tell my friends that.  :lol:

Fuck, I’ve got a friend right now that if he was drowning alone.....I’d give pause. The fucking moron!!!

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t have to tell my friends that.  :lol:

Fuck, I’ve got a friend right now that if he was drowning alone.....I’d give pause. The fucking moron!!!

watches and wallets

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man, you guys are really quite civilized in your ways of revenge.  

Do better.

ok I would have saved the dog and then held her down until the bubbles stopped......better?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

ok I would have saved the dog and then held her down until the bubbles stopped......better?

It covers the end-of-life traumatic psychological hysteria but lacks the sinister and vicious physical pain required.  I’m just gonna have to work with you a bit. 

Now this hog idea....that’s a solid foundation on which to build!

2DAB032B-A90C-4E07-BEB0-4D1167CFD91A.gif

Sit her bare assed on a fire ant mound with her hatchet wound soaking wet with molasses on a 100* day    If that doesn’t do her in, eventually..  stake her down  in a hog infested bog.. 

some POS dropped off a really nice lab mix down the road this morning here, wtf is wrong with people.  

You shoulda seen the dogs face when I got close, it was literally crying   😢 

• Sad 1