Check your account email address ×

While the Palestinians starve....

Trump's big buddy......Bibi. 

And you wonder why we have lost our national wealth in the FUKKEN MIDDLE EAST!!!!

3-6 TRILLION DOLLARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!

FUCK EVERYONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST...………….THEY ALL SUCK!!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member

While the Palestinian's starve.  :lol:  

Here's a novel idea.   Use all that money spent on rockets for food.  

• Like 2

For how long do we owe Israel our life's blood? 

10 years?

30 years?

70 years?

100 years?

We should have cut a chunk out of Nevada the size of Rhode Island, and given it to the Jews in 1948. Wouldda' been a lot cheaper in the long run.

I mean REALLY boyz, who the fuck puts a JEWISH STATE in the middle of ONE BILLION ARABIC  MUSLIMS!!  

Both sides are RELIGIOUS FANATICS, and they both SUCK.  

There will never be peace in the Middle East. Problem is the POWER and WEALTH of the AMERICAN Jews will keep us there forever. 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Jew gets a pass. :lol2:

LOL!  The link you posted is about Sara Netanyahoooo getting hammered for misusing state funds so, technically, NO..she didn't get a pass.

But...that's not really want you want this to be about, is it?  More "I love my beautiful muslim terrorists" apologistic bullshit.  :lol: 

Putz.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For how long do we owe Israel our life's blood? 

10 years?

30 years?

70 years?

100 years?

We should have cut a chunk out of Nevada the size of Rhode Island, and given it to the Jews in 1948. Wouldda' been a lot cheaper in the long run.

I mean REALLY boyz, who the fuck puts a JEWISH STATE in the middle of ONE BILLION ARABIC  MUSLIMS!!  

Both sides are RELIGIOUS FANATICS, and they both SUCK.  

There will never be peace in the Middle East. Problem is the POWER and WEALTH of the AMERICAN Jews will keep us there forever. 

Well, there is this though: israel and the jewish community contribute to the betterment of the world through many avenues  Intellect tends to do this.  

But I'm all for it!  Time to shut them off!  6 months....and that area would be fixed.  Of course, we couldn't access it for 1000 years or so.  I mean, WINNING all around!!!

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there is this though: israel and the jewish community contribute to the betterment of the world through many avenues  Intellect tends to do this.  

But I'm all for it!  Time to shut them off!  6 months....and that area would be fixed.  Of course, we couldn't access it for 1000 years or so.  I mean, WINNING all around!!!

Time ta' kick Israel ta' the curb!!   See ya', wouldn't want ta' be ya'!!!!   :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:snack:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Time ta' kick Israel ta' the curb!!   See ya', wouldn't want ta' be ya'!!!!   :bc:

Stifle it Pyle - you have no idea what's going on behind closed doors with their weapons programs & the Pentagon.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  The link you posted is about Sara Netanyahoooo getting hammered for misusing state funds so, technically, NO..she didn't get a pass.

But...that's not really want you want this to be about, is it?  More "I love my beautiful muslim terrorists" apologistic bullshit.  :lol: 

Putz.

Hammered. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man!  Israel really has some shit figured out over there!  We should be more like them!!!

We are their bitches so yeah... I guess so!

Just now, spin_dry said:

Hammered. :lol: 

Well, in comparison to what happens here (nothing)....yes, "hammered".

What would you suggest her punishment be?  Nevermind...I don't give a fuck about your muslim dick licking.  BTW..that's little boy ass you are tasting...not chocolate.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, in comparison to what happens here (nothing)....yes, "hammered".

What would you suggest her punishment be?  Nevermind...I don't give a fuck about your muslim dick licking.  BTW..that's little boy ass you are tasting...not chocolate.

Hammered :lol: I can’t stop laughing at the dramatic proof. 

The Jews get all the cool shit gratis our paychecks. Bottle rockets for the other side. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Jews get all the cool shit gratis our paychecks. Bottle rockets for the other side. 

Fuck them.   They hide and shoot rockets from active schools.   

https://unwatch.org/un-admits-palestinians-fired-rockets-unrwa-schools/

Edited by Highmark

Fuck them.   They hide and shoot rockets from active schools.   

https://unwatch.org/un-admits-palestinians-fired-rockets-unrwa-schools/

And we shoot up wedding parties and kids from unmanned drones with absolutely no skin in the game. You should try looking through the other side of the glass for once in your life. 

• Like 1