Check your account email address ×

Conservative Icon George Will: Young Voters Now Consider GOP ‘The Dumb Party’

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Brags about the shit he shares with his brother that was given to them by their dad. Stereotypical silver spoon faggot

He wants so badly to be respected anywhere and in anyway.

Still.....nothing but fail.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He wants so badly to be respected anywhere and in anyway.

Still.....nothing but fail.

:lol:

He might start by not being such a hateful antagonistic asshole.  Just a thought.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:23 PM, revkevsdi said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/huffington-post/

definitely left but high factual reporting. 

CNN news read the last sentence. If you watch their infotainment crap that’s on you  

• Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on story selection that often favors the left. We rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to misinformation and failed fact checks from guests and pundits. However, CNN’s straight news reporting would earn a High rating for factual reporting.

Even the daily beast has a high factual rating. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-beast/

do a little research you dumb cunts. 

Jon Stewart criticized Zucker's comments after calling CNN's coverage of the Washington Navy Yard shooting "breathless wrongness", claiming that, "The lesson they take from this is – it doesn't matter how much they betray our trust. We'll keep coming back.”

Just now, DriftBusta said:

He might start by not being such a hateful antagonistic asshole.  Just a thought.

He is who he is.  We all are.  I don’t think he’s an asshole.  I’m an asshole.  He’s just beta as fuck trying to be somebody he isn’t....just like most liberals do.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He is who he is.  We all are.  I don’t think he’s an asshole.  I’m an asshole.  He’s just beta as fuck trying to be somebody he isn’t....just like most liberals do.

You spelled dumbass wrong 

Dumbass

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Interesting and predictable comments on the Sunday talk shows.  Even Schiff thinks Iran is responsible then pivots to blaming Trump.  Id like to see Ben debate Pompeo.  :lol: 

I'd like to slit his throat.....how about that

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at woolie just rubbing snakes snake

Little MoeMoe calls them fluffers....nice to see he has such a dedicated one. 

10 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Not my fault your dainty little arms can’t hang on to them!

Don't worry stubby fingers Johnson.  I did my time with triples.  Back in the 80's and 90's when they were the shit. 

Not now when they are for shitheads. 

You would have loved me, I had decker pipes on them too.  Obnoxious and noisy.  Just the thing for closing trails in Onterrible  

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Brags about the shit he shares with his brother that was given to them by their dad. Stereotypical silver spoon faggot

If you had an ounce of honesty you'd admit that you don't know what my father gave me.  All he gave me so far is  opportunity, work ethic and a safety net, that I never needed.  

They've been enough. Unlike your hero Trump that was given a million, lost that, had to be bailed out by his father, lost that and had to be bailed out by the banks.

Meanwhile you dumbfucks attack Musk who turned genius and 28 grand from his father into an empire.  

You should stop being such a partisan hack.