Check your account email address ×

Pete on impeachment.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No it wasn't posted dumbfuck.  You got guthooked. But only because you wanted to be. 

LOL! Yeah, anything that doesn’t advance your leftist agenda Is guthooked , big oil propaganda or the wrong newz site,   :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Yeah, anything that doesn’t advance your leftist agenda Is guthooked , big oil propaganda or the wrong newz site,   :lol:

No. Just that fact that you dumb cunts keep claiming there are clips of Gore lying and saying " I invented the internet" yet you can't find them.  All you found is the clip that was used to fool you fuckers into believing he claimed to invent the internet.  

If two of the people that were the main architects of the internet, credited gore as being the most important politician in the founding of the internet, don't you think he'd had a right to repeat that claim?   

Your hero claims all kinds of skills and accomplishments that are complete fabrications and you cheer.  You even know he's lying and still you cheer.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

1C32E8CA-9CA6-4217-ACE1-00659016C51D.thumb.jpeg.e7a51b236ec386992c71300046015bae.jpeg

Memes.  You go girl. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No. Just that fact that you dumb cunts keep claiming there are clips of Gore lying and saying " I invented the internet" yet you can't find them.  All you found is the clip that was used to fool you fuckers into believing he claimed to invent the internet.  

If two of the people that were the main architects of the internet, credited gore as being the most important politician in the founding of the internet, don't you think he'd had a right to repeat that claim?   

Your hero claims all kinds of skills and accomplishments that are complete fabrications and you cheer.  You even know he's lying and still you cheer.

Memes.  You go girl. 

What do you have, Kevvy, besides, scientists say this and scientists say that? Have any thoughts of your own or what you have seen for yourself that factually concludes MMGW is real and is upon us? 

climmyt.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

What do you have, Kevvy, besides, scientists say this and scientists say that? Have any thoughts of your own or what you have seen for yourself that factually concludes MMGW is real and is upon us? 

climmyt.jpg

No. I do not have my own fact on climate change. 

But in my defence it’s because I’m not a climate scientist.  I know stupid fucks like you think you know more than scientists. But that’s not realistic. 

Do you have a clip of Gore saying. “I invented the internet” or are you ready to admit you all were fooled about that by the Republicans?

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But in my defence it’s because I’m not a climate scientist.  I know stupid fucks like you think you know more than scientists. But that’s not realistic. 

Do you have a clip of Gore saying. “I invented the internet” or are you ready to admit you all were fooled about that by the Republicans?

Poor stupid GoreSuckingBarbieHands:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor stupid GoreSuckingBarbieHands:

Lol. She looks like your kind of women.The play button gives her a little hitler moustache. Bet that moves your little needle.    Nice fail fucktard. That's the same clip they keep using out of context.  Try reading and you'll see what the question was and how that was a perfectly valid answer.  Specially when the architects of the internet credit Gore with being the politician who was most responsible for the internet.  I don't see the US Generals backing up Trumps claim that he is smarter than all of them.  I don't see anyone in their field backing up Trump's claim that "nobody know more about _________ than Trump".     

They credit Kennedy with the moon landing. He didn't build the rocket and wasn't responsible for the science behind it.  He didn't even fly the rocket but they still named the space centre after him.  

Does any of that make sense to your tiny Republican brain?

I doubt it, but it's fun to point out more false equivalencies from Republicunts. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't think so. :news:

You talk about others being gut hooked quite often but there is no one who has been gut hooked more than you, Kevvy. :owned:

sheeple1.jpg

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. She looks like your kind of women.The play button gives her a little hitler moustache. Bet that moves your little needle.    Nice fail fucktard. That's the same clip they keep using out of context.  Try reading and you'll see what the question was and how that was a perfectly valid answer.  Specially when the architects of the internet credit Gore with being the politician who was most responsible for the internet.  I don't see the US Generals backing up Trumps claim that he is smarter than all of them.  I don't see anyone in their field backing up Trump's claim that "nobody know more about _________ than Trump".     

They credit Kennedy with the moon landing. He didn't build the rocket and wasn't responsible for the science behind it.  He didn't even fly the rocket but they still named the space centre after him.  

Does any of that make sense to your tiny Republican brain?

I doubt it, but it's fun to point out more false equivalencies from Republicunts. 

What a dumb fuck you are.  You said produce the clip.  Clip produced.  You said “nice try”.

wtf?  This why nobody listens to you anywhere.

Dork city.

:lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Didn't think so. :news:

You talk about others being gut hooked quite often but there is no one who has been gut hooked more than you, Kevvy. :owned:

sheeple1.jpg

Irv:  have you done your own scientific research?

me: no I’m not a scientist. 

Irv. Well here is a meme. I win

Great job Irv. You rock. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a dumb fuck you are.  You said produce the clip.  Clop produced.  You said “nice try”.

wtf?  This why nobody listens to you anywhere.

Dork city.

He did not say he invented the internet dumbass. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He did not say he invented the internet dumbass. 

Oh I see!  Fun with synonyms!!!!

You are a stupid, liberal, bitter dork....and that’s all there is to it.

Now, take your ownage like a good girl.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Irv:  have you done your own scientific research?

me: no I’m not a scientist. 

Irv. Well here is a meme. I win

Great job Irv. You rock. 

Kevvy, you're insufferable! Unlike you, I can simply look around, look at what the alarmists have said and see for myself nothing they have predicted has ever come true, ever! The history of climate is out there. All one has to do is see for themselves that the weather/climate has always changed and always will. We cannot control it.

The problem with you is, you refuse to see you are being had and because you're so passionate about your movement, you refuse to listen/look at anything outside of the alarmists agenda. The alarmists use Computer modelling and swear by that. The alarmists will only go back a few decades, which, as you should know, is not conclusive enough to say we are burning up. Open your eyes man and do some digging yourself. The info is out there if you really want to know the truth. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_flooding_in_Canada   https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/drought

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fires_in_Canada  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heat_waves  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_hurricanes

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Kevvy, you're insufferable! Unlike you, I can simply look around, look at what the alarmists have said and see for myself nothing they have predicted has ever come true, ever! 

It’s easier to live this way.  Wake up, act and think the same as everyone inside your protected area.  Obey orders.

They are like cattle.  It’s a simpler life if you don’t have the brains to want for more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s easier to live this way.  Wake up, act and think the same as everyone inside your protected area.  Obey orders.

They are like cattle.  It’s a simpler life if you don’t have the brains to want for more.

B11F6F21-6A03-4AFF-A8D2-D7AFC39313EB.thumb.jpeg.80bb10cbeefe5199500d4c8a35f4521c.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, irv said:

Kevvy, you're insufferable! Unlike you, I can simply look around, look at what the alarmists have said and see for myself nothing they have predicted has ever come true, ever! The history of climate is out there. All one has to do is see for themselves that the weather/climate has always changed and always will. We cannot control it.

The problem with you is, you refuse to see you are being had and because you're so passionate about your movement, you refuse to listen/look at anything outside of the alarmists agenda. The alarmists use Computer modelling and swear by that. The alarmists will only go back a few decades, which, as you should know, is not conclusive enough to say we are burning up. Open your eyes man and do some digging yourself. The info is out there if you really want to know the truth. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_flooding_in_Canada   https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/drought

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fires_in_Canada  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heat_waves  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_hurricanes

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I see!  Fun with synonyms!!!!

You are a stupid, liberal, bitter dork....and that’s all there is to it.

Now, take your ownage like a good girl.

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

B11F6F21-6A03-4AFF-A8D2-D7AFC39313EB.thumb.jpeg.80bb10cbeefe5199500d4c8a35f4521c.jpeg

Al Gore was asked what major contributions he made while in office.

He said that he was instrumental in creating the internet.      Right wing pundits claimed that he said he invented the internet. Douchebags unite and call him a liar. 

The architects of the internet state that no other politician did more to create the internet. 

Instead of admitting they lied, right wing pundits double down, cut an interview clip and tell people what to believe. They fall for it.

Now any logical person would say.  Holy fuck Al Gore as a politician saw the potential of the internet and acted on it, what a visionary.

But you idiots are so divided on partisan lines and easily lead by fake news that there is no chance of you thinking logically. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Al Gore was asked what major contributions he made while in office.

He said that he was instrumental in creating the internet.      Right wing pundits claimed that he said he invented the internet. Douchebags unite and call him a liar. 

The architects of the internet state that no other politician did more to create the internet. 

Instead of admitting they lied, right wing pundits double down, cut an interview clip and tell people what to believe. They fall for it.

Now any logical person would say.  Holy fuck Al Gore as a politician saw the potential of the internet and acted on it, what a visionary.

But you idiots are so divided on partisan lines and easily lead by fake news that there is no chance of you thinking logically. 

Just STFU you moron.  The clip was there to see.  It didn’t matter what he “meant” because it sure doesn’t know.

So, fuck you baby twerp.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just STFU you moron.  The clip was there to see.  It didn’t matter what he “meant” because it sure doesn’t know.

So, fuck you baby twerp.  :lol:

There was no clip from Gore saying he invented the internet.  You lied, you got caught. :groin:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There was no clip from Gore saying he invented the internet.  You lied, you got caught. :groin:

The clip is there and blatantly clear.  Do you know what a synonym is?  This is more losing for you.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The clip is there and blatantly clear.  Do you know what a synonym is?  This is more losing for you.  

I know what a synonym is. You don't know what context is.  

20 years believing Republican lies. You must feel so stupid.  

Well you will when you figure it out. 

But like flat earther's, you are too far gone. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know what a synonym is. You don't know what context is.  

20 years believing Republican lies. You must feel so stupid.  

Well you will when you figure it out. 

But like flat earther's, you are too far gone. 

You didn’t ask for “context”.  I gave you what you asked for you silly little twit.  

Go sit down you dumb little pussy and suck your thumb.