Check your account email address ×

Trump: Selling Out America To Foreign Governments For Personal Profit

Just now, frenchy said:

you tell me. there's a reason why you are stalling.

My guess is that you will make a lame excuse.  Here is one that says 89%  

Does that make you fell better?

Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.

while i think they are shady as fuck there is no question the charity did better than a lot in distributing money out.  but lets remember 10% off the top of a $2 million charity is nothing but 10% off the top of a billion $ charity is a shit ton of money

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.

Wasn't Charity Watch the one that was caught taking kick backs from charities?

Also, 2011-7% logged going to charity

1*mAsVq1dIprRV_nSNmxnLmw.png

Image result for clinton charity

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unless the source is DUh underground or Huffpo it’s “right wing propaganda “ 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The truth is nowhere close to your misconceptions. 

Look up Charity rating sites and compare the Clinton’s to Trump. See what you find out and get back to me.  My bet is if you stay away from extreme right wing propaganda sites you may learn something. 

right back at you .

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

alright, did some digging and found 87% a few places which is pretty good.

Of course the biggest issue with the Clinton foundation is it isn't endowment based and many of it's largest donors are foreign governments. None of these watchdog organizations can really evaluate the motives of donors, especially foreign government donations.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Of course the biggest issue with the Clinton foundation is it isn't endowment based and many of it's largest donors are foreign governments. None of these watchdog organizations can really evaluate the motives of donors, especially foreign government donations.

:goodpost:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If they were you’d have a link instead of a bunch of charts without a link to verify them. 

Let’s not forget that the Clinton released their tax returns.  Check Frenchy’s post below dumbass. Owned by your own team. 

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Pretty good?  When the average is 75% I’d say it’s very good. 

How does that compare with Trumps foundation?  He used it to pay a personal fine of $100,000.00. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If they were you’d have a link instead of a bunch of charts without a link to verify them. 

Let’s not forget that the Clinton released their tax returns.  Check Frenchy’s post below dumbass. Owned by your own team. 

Pretty good?  When the average is 75% I’d say it’s very good. 

How does that compare with Trumps foundation?  He used it to pay a personal fine of $100,000.00. 

I see you totally ignored the most important point of my post :lol: 

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The WikiLeaks of Podesta's emails gives a pretty good picture of what some of the donors expected for their donation and it wasn't charity.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I see you totally ignored the most important point of my post :lol: 

One step at a time. Now we’ve established that they are not using their charity as a “slouch” find. 

They didn’t find any wrong doing they just questioned the motives of the foreign entities donating. However investigations and their tax returns  show that the clintons are not benefiting personally from their foundation. 

If you are concerned about foreign “donations” wouldn’t you be concerned about foreign interests spending money at Trump properties?  

Or this https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/companies-detail-payments-to-trump-s-lawyer-michael-cohen-20180510-p4zedm.html

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oops 

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Anotehr day...BarbieHands getting rolled on an Internet forum.

Normal.

Except your posts are proven bullshit.  Even Frenchy had to admit the Clinton foundation has a better record than most Charities.  

Find a charity watchdog that will say something nice about Trumps "Slouch" fund.:groin:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Except your posts are proven bullshit.  Even Frenchy had to admit the Clinton foundation has a better record than most Charities.  

Find a charity watchdog that will say something nice about Trumps "Slouch" fund.:groin:

You are just confusing yourself anymore.

Dork.

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

lmfao if you feel it is such a good foundation put your money where your cock hole is . they really need the money now that political favors are out the window donations are non existent