Check your account email address ×

9 Ways to Build Better Roads in Michigan

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

D5FCABEE-7EE3-410D-9A92-4ECE502B19F1.gif.11ab79cc42f4883311798af54e89498f.gif

Since we are sort of on the topic I just received my tag renewals in the mail and I’m still trying to figure out why my 2000 Silverado is the most expensive of the 3?

Not a clue.  We plate 5 cars and they are all over the map.   Not sure how they come up with how much tabs cost or why it makes a difference. 

A little FYI .  For those who have seasonal vehicles, if you get your tabs before you switch from storage to full coverage the state  will cancel your plate.    

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you don’t want it brought up quit bragging about it.

First I’m accused of being dead ass broke, I defend myself and now I’m bragging and have to listen to your and rainclouds cracks.  Loser.    

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, the one you could buy 4 of.  :news:  

at used price yes, which you bragged about when you bought it, besides who gives a fuck?  is owning a MB a "chosen peoples" way of  saying fuck you to Germany for ww2?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First I’m accused of being dead ass broke, I defend myself and now I’m bragging and have to listen to your and rainclouds cracks.  Loser.    

It wasn't a crack and why do you have to defend yourself against Zoso anyhow....just ignore him. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It wasn't a crack and why do you have to defend yourself against Zoso anyhow....just ignore him. 

Point taken.  He shouldn't even be here.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Point taken.  He shouldn't even be here.  :bc: 

Maybe but, he’s doing fine if you ask me.  It seems he was pushed pretty hard before so, we all have our exploding points.

Still, you two should be able to focus on our common enemy.  It seems you both have that in common.

:dunno:

What say you @ManOnManOral

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe but, he’s doing fine if you ask me.  It seems he was pushed pretty hard before so, we all have our exploding points.

Still, you two should be able to focus on our common enemy.  It seems you both have that in common.

:dunno:

What say you @ManOnManOral

Mark has history with him so I understand his position but Zoso has been pretty mild so far....just give it time though. :hiding: