Check your account email address ×

Here we go! Clown show the sequel!

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Winners find a way? Do you know how stupid you sound? Winners can somehow un-ritard america? Um ok... 

Are you on glue?

if Zambo the clown knew how stupid he sounded, he would never post again. 

Shame this thread ended.  So, to be clear, libertarians are going to just continue to sit up on their intellectual soapbox and just be contrarians because nobody will give them a chance to win.  Got it.

Sweet fuck, I hope none of you really represent the Libertarian party (I know most of you don’t really).  ’d like to see a run from them.  I think they have a chance and can make a difference.  But, I don’t give up and cry because I don’t think the refs are going to give me a fair shake.

Enjoy your concessions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shame this thread ended.  So, to be clear, libertarians are going to just continue to sit up on their intellectual soapbox and just be contrarians because nobody will give them a chance to win.  Got it.

Sweet fuck, I hope none of you really represent the Libertarian party (I know most of you don’t really).  ’d like to see a run from them.  I think they have a chance and can make a difference.  But, I don’t give up and cry because I don’t think the refs are going to give me a fair shake.

Enjoy your concessions.

They need to start smaller and win state legs seats. Then when they get shit done that people want go national. Unfortunatly 1/2 the ones on the state level are batshit crazy.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They need to start smaller and win state legs seats. Then when they get shit done that people want go national. Unfortunatly 1/2 the ones on the state level are batshit crazy.

I’ve been hoping to see some real shifts on the smaller stages but, they gotta run to win.  I wonder how many start off as libertarians and then convert to get the backing?

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Bullshit.  This is what losers say.  “We aren’t going to be allowed to win so why even try!!”  Boo boo.  

Yes, the system is against you but, look at the opportunities the Libertarian party have now?  Look what they’ve been able to learn and exact from the Obama years to the 2016 election.  The time is now to make a push, to gain some market ground.  To stand on some self righteous soapbox and pretend like they are above all this is, well....for losers.  Americans both want and expect to be lied to by political parties and their leadership.  So, do it.  Build a base that way. They don’t really care if you are lying, they just want a message they can grab on to.  Jesus fucking Christ!  Look at Sanders!  What a bunch of bullshit that guy has been full of since birth, yet....look what he’s amassed as a following for spewing his garbage.  

My point: Now is the time for the Libertarian party to regroup and make a push.  Go all in!  Build the base!  Make the networks take notice and make them give the Libertarian party fair time.

Now, if all you want to do is throw Johnson up again, just go away.

Where was the Brexit Party 6 months ago?

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where was the Brexit Party 6 months ago?

I’ll tell you where they weren’t:  they weren’t  sitting around talking about how the public was too stupid to listen to their ideas and message.  They weren’t all standing on some invisible intellectually elite soapbox while looking down at everyone around them.  They weren’t looking at the political system whining about everything on all sides while they claimed to have the answers...but weren’t telling. They weren’t flailing about leaderless deciding all the things I just listed were good enough because they had no chance to win anyway.

But hey....we all gotta do us!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Enjoy your concessions.

No it's because Americans are too fucking stupid to vote for the best interest of the country. They want the clown show. 

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is theater at its finest. The house is going for impeachment and the senate screwing a bedspring into Obama “spying”. Let see which one the public gives an award  

The public has already decided.  Your team is wasting time and not doing their job.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The public has already decided.  Your team is wasting time and not doing their job.

The last election said just the opposite. You never tire of being wrong. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The last election said just the opposite. You never tire of being wrong. 

LOL!  Small victories, right?  Really fucking small.  Who do you think is going to win the big chair in 2020?