Check your account email address ×

11 Dead After Virginia Beach Shooting

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You'd think Barbie would identify with that plight.

He does.  He’s just so Beta it mixes in his burnt wire brain and comes out as righteous and brave.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually pretty ambitious for a city worker.

:lol: nice!

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

That is so wrong, yet so funny.

Fuckin’ Ayyyyy!!!!!!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Let’s just blame the NRA instead of a deranged individual. Seems legit.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dewayne Craddock.

59B7BC9C-F65F-48BA-86B8-48D43AB7C01A.jpeg

Well, so much the blame the " bad white NRA guy"  narrative bull shit 

:snack:

• Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, so much the blame the " bad white NRA guy"  narrative bull shit 

:snack:

Also why the MSM’s are claiming to keep try to keep his name out of it and we sure as fucj wont see a pic.  If this was Adam Christianson, his pic would be all over the news.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The last two mass shooters have been ex military and white. Failures at relationships. Pattern developing. 

Two is a pattern developing?

:lol:

This is why the mental health field has lost so much credibility.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So has the military. 

No they haven’t.  They’ve never had credibility on the left because the military doesn’t vote left.

I bet it gets hard to do the “thank you for your service” routine through your teeth.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. If they didn’t spend so much time trying to figure out why they were so butthurt or reading their manifesto it could reduce the incidences. 

Or you could be like the rest of the civilized world and stop thinking killing people with a gun makes you manly. 

yes,every one knows a stoning kills  and machete kills are how real men kill 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No they haven’t.  They’ve never had credibility on the left because the military doesn’t vote left.

I bet it gets hard to do the “thank you for your service” routine through your teeth.

To be perfectly honest, the only individuals I’ve encountered that has the same quality of entitlement as a young liberal is a middle age military veteran. Of course that’s generalization, but you get the idea. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

To be perfectly honest, the only individuals I’ve encountered that has the same quality of entitlement as a young liberal is a middle age military veteran. Of course that’s generalization, but you get the idea. 

I do get the idea.  One has earned it more though.  

Now, if you think I’m going to defend the masses of the “look at me!”, “respect me!”, “Thank me!”, “feel sorry for me!”, veterans, well......

CNN: “Several surviving victims ran from the scene as shots continued to ring out...”

”Surviving victims”?

Hey Spinner....time to suit up and get in on this cash grab.  Hep some peeps!  Or, you know...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s up to twelves dead and they haven’t named the shooter. 

Im surprised the resident nut bars aren’t accusing the media of refusing to report on terrorism. 

Its probably just normal NRA sponsored mercan terrorism. 

Nothing to see here.

dem controlled ;   https://heyjackass.com/   and the fake fucking me(d)ia + political party  spews the same lines.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The me(d)ia  will run far away from this .

By slightly hiding his identity, they’ll run with their continued narratives until they can’t.  Old news by tomorrow except for the retards pushing for gun bans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

CNN: “Several surviving victims ran from the scene as shots continued to ring out...”

”Surviving victims”?

Hey Spinner....time to suit up and get in on this cash grab.  Hep some peeps!  Or, you know...

Secondary trauma is myth. Right ? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Secondary trauma is myth. Right ? 

Secondary?  What about tertiary trauma victims?  You know, the people the ones suffering from secondary trauma called immediately to tell them what happened?  Who can they seek counsel from?  What detriments will they face in their lives now?  What about these tertiary trauma victims telling others of the call they just received from the secondary trauma victims?  Fuck!  Quaternary trauma victims!  Who can they seek help from?  Will insurance cover them?  But they’ll tell somebody about it also won’t they?  Wow....we really need more mental health professionals out there to help all these victims.  Or wait, is it to make them?

Fact is, just.a small minority of people will really suffer any lingering affects of a first or second hand mental trauma.  People, along with children, can recover and move on quite nicely if they are allowed to do so without somebody constantly feeling sorry for them or asking them to talk about their feelings of how and why they have been traumatized and victimized.  The brain has a neat way of packing away most bad memories in a safe, but not forgettable, place.  Continuing to bring them to the surface Causes more harm than good.

The great American drive for the growth and coalition of grievance and victim groups.  Thanks Obama!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Secondary?  What about tertiary trauma victims?  You know, the people the ones suffering from secondary trauma called immediately to tell them what happened?  Who can they seek counsel from?  What detriments will they face in their lives now?  What about these tertiary trauma victims telling others of the call they just received from the secondary trauma victims?  Fuck!  Quaternary trauma victims!  Who can they seek help from?  Will insurance cover them?  But they’ll tell somebody about it also won’t they?  Wow....we really need more mental health professionals out there to help all these victims.  Or wait, is it to make them?

Fact is, just.a small minority of people will really suffer any lingering affects of a first or second hand mental trauma.  People, along with children, can recover and move on quite nicely if they are allowed to do so without somebody constantly feeling sorry for them or asking them to talk about their feelings of how and why they have been traumatized and victimized.  The brain has a neat way of packing away most bad memories in a safe, but not forgettable, place.  Continuing to bring them to the surface Causes more harm than good.

The great American drive for the growth and coalition of grievance and victim groups.  Thanks Obama!

The brain doesn’t pack away memories. That’s a very wrong understanding of trauma. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Trauma is primarily a physical rather than a psychological or emotional manifestation. Related primarily to the endocrine system. Which explains some individuals and their resistance to its symptoms. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trauma is primarily a physical rather than a psychological or emotional manifestation. Related primarily to the endocrine system. Which explains some individuals and their resistance to its symptoms. 

How did so many, for so long, make it by and thrive through adversity without all these mental health “helpers”.  They just didn’t understand what they were missing I guess.

We’re done here.   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How did so many, for so long, make it by and thrive through adversity without all these mental health “helpers”.  They just didn’t understand what they were missing I guess.

We’re done here.   :thumbsup:

Cool.