Check your account email address ×

Muslims are fucking animals!!

10 hours ago, Shifty said:

It’s like crack for you isn’t it?  You have to.  You just have to.  lol 

Commenting on dumb mother fuckers with brains the size of a wood tick has to be done 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not the same city it was even 10 years ago. Where do you think the genital mutation was taking place. The street signs are in Arabic their is call to prayer being blasted over speakers. 

There are no be headings or stoning but these people aren’t assimilating into American culture. They have no interest.  

Ask people in Europe what Muslims are like when they become the majority in the area 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When I Saw this it was two posts above a post about 11 mercans dying at work because some butthurt snowflake had a gun. 

I bet your feeble little fingers couldn't even grip a 45.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't believe the slave whippings were common. 

Dindus are the law breaking thug types.

I held the door open extra long for an older black dude at the golf course tonight when I was heading into the bar. He hustled to get in & said thanks. Seemed like a great guy. They have a group of blacks that have a Fri night league at this course. All seem decent.

Go fuck yourself btw. No comment on the clitless Muslim chic getting whipped like that? She not wear her headbag for the day? 

Tell us some more about how great all the Muslims are you fuckin dummy...

Sweet fuck - you are one stupid motherfucker.

You don't believe whippings were common and Mr. Step and Fetch It hustled when you held the door....WTF. :slapping:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't believe whippings were common and Mr. Step and Fetch It hustled when you held the door....WTF. :slapping:

No. Think about it - does anyone work hard like that? The plantation owners would have to worry about turning backs on them also if they did that. The Muslims that sold the blacks whipped them tho.

Yea he was 30 feet behind me. Looked like he was mid to late 60s Morgan Shepard. I didn't have to hold door that long - but would have for any senior type. He hustled like anyone that is decent would do in that situation.  Way to be a dick as usual. 

Knew you wouldn't comment on your precious Muslims & how they treat women...what a fat loser.

• Thanks 1

Snacks, Bhen, Anler, Spin & Barbie ...all trying to spin it off topic. Blathering on about dindus, drones & terrorists ...but not one mention of the Muslim girl that got her clit cut off - & is now getting beat - for probably forgetting to put on her headbag for a minute. :snack:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks, Bhen, Anler, Spin & Barbie ...all trying to spin it off topic. Blathering on about dindus, drones & terrorists ...but not one mention of the Muslim girl that got her clit cut off - & is now getting beat - for probably forgetting to put on her headbag for a minute. :snack:

I LOL every time I see that word.  I learned it here!!!  :lol:

I agree on the rest.  I wonder if they need to stretch for an hour or so before performing these deflections and narrative shifts.  I’d pull something for sure if I wasn’t loose and hydrated.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

More people are killed by moving furniture than Muslim terrorists. Time to ban furniture. 

Maybe we should look at this closer.  What is furniture’s religious ideology concerning infidels?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

No. Think about it - does anyone work hard like that? The plantation owners would have to worry about turning backs on them also if they did that. The Muslims that sold the blacks whipped them tho.

Yea he was 30 feet behind me. Looked like he was mid to late 60s Morgan Shepard. I didn't have to hold door that long - but would have for any senior type. He hustled like anyone that is decent would do in that situation.  Way to be a dick as usual. 

Knew you wouldn't comment on your precious Muslims & how they treat women...what a fat loser.

Morgan Shepherd eh.....

4491A574-2E5C-41D1-AF92-983C8E6D39A1.jpeg.e5bcfee62d12d02d6b2e093f8a835fe7.jpeg

Sri Lanka: Muslim doctor accused of sterilizing non-Muslim patients without knowledge, consent

JUN 1, 2019 11:11 AM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS11 COMMENTS

Sri Lanka recently experienced a massive launch of violent jihad during a string of Easter bombings that killed 290 people and injured over 500. It shocked the country, and created an awakening–much like 9-11 did in America–to the 1400 year old fact that there are Islamic forces that aim to conquer through jihad.

Jihad comes in many form, among them:  violent jihad toward conquest, stealth jihad toward conquest, jihad by immigration toward conquest (hijrah), population jihad toward conquest, jihad within one’s soul. Aside from the latter, whatever it takes to conquer and to subjugate, it is a religiously sanctioned duty of believers to subvert the House of War.

Now comes word that a Muslim doctor in Sri Lanka is accused of doing his own ‘little part’: “sterilizing non-Muslim women without their knowledge or consent.”

“More than 50 women have made complaints against Dr Siyabdeen Mohammed Safi, 42”, and he is also being investigated for connections to a “terrorist organization“. Now what kind of terror organization might that be? Islamic terror would be a good guess here.

As usual, the victimhood rebuttal comes out: “Minister Senarathne seemed visibly upset as the media grilled him over allegations levelled against Dr. Shiyabdeen as he retorted at media saying, ‘You all would not have these concerns if this doctor was a Sinhalese! Since the doctor is a Muslim you have an issue'”.  An act of sterilizing women without knowledge or consent is criminal on its own; but then there is another inconvenient truth: no other doctrine tries to out-populate territories inch by inch toward global dominance but Islam.

sri-lanka.png

“Muslim surgeon accused of sterilising non-Muslim patients without their knowledge or consent”, Caldron Pool, May 29, 2019:

A Muslim surgeon has been accused of performing sterilisation surgeries on non-Muslim women without their knowledge or consent.

More than 50 women have made complaints against Dr Siyabdeen Mohammed Safi, 42, who worked at Kurunegala Hospital in Sri Lanka. Some of the women have accused the doctor of sterilising them during a standard Caesarean procedure.

Numerous reports have suggested that thousands of women may have unknowingly undergone the procedure known as Tubal Ligation. The surgery involves the clamping, blocking, or sealing of the fallopian tubes in order to prevent fertilized eggs from reaching the uterus for implantation.

The 42-year-old surgeon was arrested by Kurunegala Police last week for amassing unusually large sums of money and assets. According to reports, police will be investigating whether the money was obtained from a terrorist organisation……

12 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Ask people in Europe what Muslims are like when they become the majority in the area 

You say that as if you’ve been there. Yet your only exposure is through right wing websites that fuel your fear of Muslims and immigrants in general. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe we should look at this closer.  What is furniture’s religious ideology concerning infidels?

Awwewww now I’m afraid of my brown couch. Way to go asshole. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You say that as if you’ve been there. Yet your only exposure is through right wing websites that fuel your fear of Muslims and immigrants in general. 

You say this as if you’ve been there.  Tour buses and tourist traps don’t count you idiot.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awwewww now I’m afraid of my brown couch. Way to go asshole. 

You are just terrible at this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You say this as if you’ve been there.  Tour buses and tourist traps don’t count you idiot.

You are just terrible at this.

There you go believing another Dave lie. Or was it Crusher.  He’s literally Dave light. What tour bus trips are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Must be the Dave and Crusher magical mystery tour. 

Well, if your history has taught us anything, it’s that the harder you deny your own lies. The truer they become......for you.  :lol:

28E08799-09C0-45E2-957D-CE3AFDAF60FC.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

My wife’s brother lives in Sweden and told us all about it. Filthy animals 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Still not a peep from the muslim lovers eh. How many times that girl get whipped anyway? :snack:

You're dumb as fuck you stupid motherfucker.....fucking inbred sister fucking retard. Kill yourself