Check your account email address ×

I Really Like This Woman.

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

For some reason I couldn't see the vid, but I hate people who do that to their pets. Worthless!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sad world with pathetic people.  There aren’t enough good people to offset the fuck heads.

Culling.  It’s necessary.

Yes you fucking retards support worse treatment of humans if whatever R in office or your fake ass military heroes do it.

Hypocrites

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes you fucking retards support worse treatment of humans if whatever R in office or your fake ass military heroes do it.

Hypocrites

Shut up retard.  Humans suck!

And wtf does this have to do with who is "in office"?  

R U Drunk?  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up retard.  Humans suck!

And wtf does this have to do with who is "in office"?  

R U Drunk?  

Derp......deep

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hypocrites

fuck humans . all my charity $$ goes to animal shelters.   and we have already discussed my land and where that is going 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck humans . all my charity $$ goes to animal shelters.   and we have already discussed my land and where that is going 

You're dumb as fuck.....so this makes sense

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp......deep

Related image

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep.  Shriners, St. Judes and the bulk toward animal shelters.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hypocrites

Show me where I've been in support of the Repubs. Whens the last time you served a meal to the homeless or are you the kind that throws some money in the jar and calls it good? Special kind of stupid tonight?? Double derp...........

21 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Show me where I've been in support of the Repubs. Whens the last time you served a meal to the homeless or are you the kind that throws some money in the jar and calls it good? Special kind of stupid tonight?? Double derp...........

#triggered

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Got nothing... Noted

:lol: I took a guess and assigned a position to you based on forum averages. If I missed the mark I apologize. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I took a guess and assigned a position to you based on forum averages. If I missed the mark I apologize. 

Meh. You weren't that far off. I used to be a die hard conservative registered repub, but I'm so sick of the shit show that has been Washington for the last 20 yrs, I can't and won't assign myself to either party. Anymore I vote on the issues. And don't ever apologize to me again. It's unbecoming and totally out of character. Go have a few and come back here normal. :bc:

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Meh. You weren't that far off. I used to be a die hard conservative registered repub, but I'm so sick of the shit show that has been Washington for the last 20 yrs, I can't and won't assign myself to either party. Anymore I vote on the issues. And don't ever apologize to me again. It's unbecoming and totally out of character. Go have a few and come back here normal. :bc:

Proper response :lol: now die in a fire!!1