Check your account email address ×

thanks, donald...

for proving what us lefties have been proclaiming for years....

most rwws don't really give a shit about military folks, even those deemed heroes

most rwws don't give a shit about debt 

most rwws are racist pigs

most rwws are ignorant in every aspect

most rwws are about the worst example of christianity there is, yet cling to the bible

most rwws don't know the meaning of "equivalency", or "hypocrisy"

most rwws are dumb enough to STILL believe in trickle-down economics

rudy gulianni belongs in a mental ward

pence is about a good a Christian as racer is an intellect

ryan, christie, and many other "supposed" moderates are true pussies, more worried about their political careers then the good of the country

the "librul" media, who helped build this monster, is anything but

candidate tax returns mean nothing

the list could go on and on and on...

but the real question is.....

wtf talking points do you have left, now that you've proven none of them are legit? why would any lefty even want to bother discussing things with you? :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No more ammo left

I used to have a little respect for the likes of snake, highmark, and a couple others. others like sludgey, racer, momo are just downright dumb but these guys, I expected a little more from. to sit back and defend trump's actions really was an eye opener.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Great, you don't like Trump.

Are you going to vote for Hillary? 

yep, I want my vote to count and help keep a person like trump out of the office. you seem to have some sick notion of wanting trump to win. like wanting your house to burn down because you don't like the new fire department captain. wake the fuck up dude, this is politics. your night in shining armor isn't coming and never will be.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, I want my vote to count and help keep a person like trump out of the office. you seem to have some sick notion of wanting trump to win. like wanting your house to burn down because you don't like the new fire department captain. wake the fuck up dude, this is politics. your night in shining armor isn't coming and never will be.

Lol. God you're such a fucking sheep. 

14517629_573515942840724_7365821664890055153_n.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: So Slinger was a man of his word for longer then 3 days at least so he beat MC. But still came back before the election anyways. You had about a month to go! Why you back so soon? Couldn't resist and had to go back on your word? :lmao: 

SnowRider probably put out a call for help since he's been getting beat over the head repeatedly 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: So Slinger was a man of his word for longer then 3 days at least so he beat MC. But still came back before the election anyways. You had about a month to go! Why you back so soon? Couldn't resist and had to go back on your word? :lmao: 

SnowRider probably put out a call for help since he's been getting beat over the head repeatedly 

like I told the other dumb ass, the election is over :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how many more pics like that would we have with trump? would it make you feel better knowing you helped? :dunno: 

How does it feel to know that Hillary is already doing this? And will likely start a war with Russia over Syria, where more innocent children will be murdered in our name? 

And let me clue you in on a little something, dipshit....

13754205_10154714182334316_4085356985474160443_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

How does it feel to know that Hillary is already doing this? And will likely start a war with Russia over Syria, where more innocent children will be murdered in our name? 

why don't you answer my question before asking more? if I didn't know any better I'd swear you've "blended in" pretty well around here. are you blasting trump and trumpsters any longer?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why don't you answer my question before asking more? if I didn't know any better I'd swear you've "blended in" pretty well around here. are you blasting trump and trumpsters any longer?

Don't assume that I want Trump because I'm criticizing that neoliberal disaster of yours. I can take out two bags of trash at once.

God I fucking hate neoliberal apologists. At least Trump voters are fucking honest about their bloodlust. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Don't assume that I want Trump because I'm criticizing that neoliberal disaster of yours. I can take out two bags of trash at once.

God I fucking hate neoliberal apologists. At least Trump voters are fucking honest about their bloodlust. 

You're a Dumo supporter :bc: Own it :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

As far as im concerned if you vote for Hillary or Donald YOU have wasted your vote. Funny how people think things are going to change by voting for more of the same. What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

A vote for the lesser of two evils is a vote for evil. Im not voting for either of those two so fuck off Slinger. You are the problem.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm pretty sure you even stated it at one time. you basically wanted what the pic shows - ruin before paradise, like that would even happen.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm pretty sure you even stated it at one time. you basically wanted what the pic shows - ruin before paradise, like that would even happen.

Honestly, a Trump win will be better for the insurgent principled left, strategically.

Doesn't mean that I'll vote for the guy.