Check your account email address ×

thanks, donald...

it's a shame that all the posts where us lefties claimed that there was a ton of "material" on trump out there and they'd be used to take him down, are gone. you rwws really must be hurting. not only is this like the 968th case of we "told you so", but you're left holding your dicks in your hand with trump. :lmao: 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Don't assume that I want Trump because I'm criticizing that neoliberal disaster of yours. I can take out two bags of trash at once.

God I fucking hate neoliberal apologists. At least Trump voters are fucking honest about their bloodlust. 

Your fuckin nuts

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a shame that all the posts where us lefties claimed that there was a ton of "material" on trump out there and it'd be used to take him down, are gone. you rwws really must be hurting. not only is this like the 968th case of we "told you so", but you're left holding your dicks in your hand with trump. :lmao: 

There is more on Trump.

mc called it, you're fucking nuts.

Like you said your mad at the fire chief so burn the house down.

The repubs are on their way to losing majority in congress now.....and they know it.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And remember how many times we were told he's gonna destroy her in the debates :lmao::lol: 

:lol: what did his surrogates call him, in regards to being a great debater? Christ there's been a treasure chest of funnies over the past year. a friend of mine, who's not really into politics, was over and we were watching a trump surrogate spread lie after lie after lie on tv. he asked "what world did these people come from and how can anyone even correspond with them". I chuckled and told him I've been dealing with them for over a decade. :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

for proving what us lefties have been proclaiming for years....

most rwws don't really give a shit about military folks, even those deemed heroes

most rwws don't give a shit about debt 

most rwws are racist pigs

most rwws are ignorant in every aspect

most rwws are about the worst example of christianity there is, yet cling to the bible

most rwws don't know the meaning of "equivalency", or "hypocrisy"

most rwws are dumb enough to STILL believe in trickle-down economics

rudy gulianni belongs in a mental ward

pence is about a good a Christian as racer is an intellect

ryan, christie, and many other "supposed" moderates are true pussies, more worried about their political careers then the good of the country

the "librul" media, who helped build this monster, is anything but

candidate tax returns mean nothing

the list could go on and on and on...

but the real question is.....

wtf talking points do you have left, now that you've proven none of them are legit? why would any lefty even want to bother discussing things with you? :dunno:

:lol: Fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member

And now Moto is in bed with Silver Spooner, Momo, Sludge, and Jimbo and Freeloader......remember the guys who voted for Bernie :lol:when he was popular in the forum.  Now Dump's the guy and they supoort him :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And now Moto is in bed with Silver Spooner, Momo, Sludge, and Jimbo and Freeloader......remember the guys who voted for Bernie :lol:when he was popular in the forum.  Now Dump's the guy and they supoort him :lmao: 

Wrong again dim bulb.  You just get mad because you know clinton is the worst of the candidates right now.  Her actions speak for themselves.  She is a war monger, but it's ok in your pea brain because she has a D behind her name. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Wrong again dim bulb.  You just get mad because you know clinton is the worst of the candidates right now.  Her actions speak for themselves.  She is a war monger, but it's ok in your pea brain because she has a D behind her name. 

She's awesome. :bc: 

And speaking of war mongers.....are you familiar with Dump's positions on war.... :news: