Check your account email address ×

3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report

Wow!  This will drive the left batty nuts , if he does actually win. 

Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

Steven Rattner wrote that Ray Fair of Yale favors Trump to win based on a model that combines incumbency and gross domestic product growth rates.

The model predicted Barack Obama's 2008 popular vote margin within a fraction of a percentage point and got within two-tenths of a point for his 2012 vote share, Rattner, who served as a counselor to the Treasury secretary during the Obama administration, added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/3-modelers-predict-trump-reelection-report/ar-AABZAFr?ocid=spartanntp

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

The left is already “batty nuts”.  Mad and dumb.....since 2016.

Their only chance I see so far, the only message they should be using (for lack of any other decent message from them that even makes marginal sense) is “Anybody but Trump”.  That’s it.  And even then, their roster is just weak and they will demolish each other out of stupidity.  

DNC has chosen Biden.  That’s where their game plan lies.  It’s interesting and will continue to be interesting to see if Democrats eat the plate of shit they are being ordered to eat again.  Right now, it appears many are asking for a bigger spoon.  Fucking retard remnants of a dead party with idiots for fans.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I can't even begin to fathom the level of psychosis by the left if Trump wins.   Hopefully it leads to massive group suicides from the nut-bags on the left.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The left is already “batty nuts”.  Mad and dumb.....since 2016.

Their only chance I see so far, the only message they should be using (for lack of any other decent message from them that even makes marginal sense) is “Anybody but Trump”.  That’s it.  And even then, their roster is just weak and they will demolish each other out of stupidity.  

DNC has chosen Biden.  That’s where their game plan lies.  It’s interesting and will continue to be interesting to see if Democrats eat the plate of shit they are being ordered to eat again.  Right now, it appears many are asking for a bigger spoon.  Fucking retard remnants of a dead party with idiots for fans.

LMMFAO!!! :lol2:

I mean like, are DEMS suicidal or what???

Joe Biden......their choice??  They're gonna' kill themselves again, like they did with Hillary.

I just don't see Biden getting in. Wait 'til Trump attacks his kid......no not the living one, the dead one!!!! 

This is gonna' get crazy. 

If the economy stays good I dont see how Trump can lose. The democrat field is pretty fucking weak and everyone is working so who wants to change that? 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

If the economy stays good I dont see how Trump can lose. The democrat field is pretty fucking weak and everyone is working so who wants to change that? 

They don’t even have a platform. Trump stole the middle class platform. What are they going to campaign on? Electric vehicles and cow farts?

I would take any model - prediction - polling with a good dose of salt . hilliary rotten clintoon  and her henchdems were supposed to win  "wire to wire " in a epic election blowout . Anything can happen in a election.

Ignore the polls, there are either corrupt or clueless.  Second take away, the reason he still has so much support is because of his no fucks given attitude, although he needs to reign that shit in if he wants to build support instead of chase it away.   The budget needs to reigned in and a little less war bluster would be nice, but I dont think he has any intention of starting any more wars.  The economy still remains strong, and I continue to believe like I have for a long time, that he will be re elected with ease.  If the indictments come down like I hope, maybe the media and rest of Washington will get put on notice, that their bullshit isnt going to fly anymore.   

Edited by DriftBusta

It's a Hillary Clinton trick! They want you to think that Trump will win so you stay home on election night. That's what happened to her and now she wants revenge. 

• Haha 1