Check your account email address ×

Icebergs off of NFLD. Climate Change panic!!!

On 5/25/2019 at 9:44 PM, irv said:

This is our Liberal Environment minister, Catherine McKenna, better known as "Climate Barbie". If anyone knows how to get hold of her (Kevvy?) please tell her to watch The Titanic and tell her what year it happened, not the year of James Cameron's movie. :wacko:

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change: federal environment minister

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/icerbegs-climate-change-catherine-mckenna-1.5147103?fbclid=IwAR1xMPp8ng--9UwgdyWA9YxhgypqeGHKfkFv2hz2TkNqcBb3ZmC-j_b97jo

On 5/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, Momorider said:

Happens every year :guzzle:

On 5/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, Momorider said:

They should have invited Climate Barbie to the annual Iceberg festival  :lol:

On 5/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, DUMPY said:

She is so fucking stupid 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:12 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now if they all melt before they get to NYC ( Like they've always done for thousands of years )  we'll get slammed with a carbon tax too :lol: 

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More fools guthooked by Irv’s lies. 

Can any of you dumbfucks find the part of Irv’s article that backs up his claim?

Still waiting

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We'll be right there . Pull that plastic bag over yer head in the meantime . 

Give it a try Sal.  Should be easy right.  Her name is climate Barbie, she must have said the stupid thing Irv accused her of. 

Why would he need to make it up?

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope  you.. And Crusher, An Irv and Dumpy.  The ones that aren't liars are dumb enough to buy the others lies. Sad. 

I dont buy your lies.

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:01 AM, revkevsdi said:

Are you that stupid or are you intentionally lying about her comments?

What comments are those, Kevvy? :dunno: I didn't write the article, it was posted/written by the CBC who I have no affiliation with. 

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I was outside enjoying some global warming doing some yard work and a variety of other things. I will admit, I had a few panicky moments though! Yesterday the weather network said it was going to reach a high of 21c. When I was outside working, there was a point where I said to myself, it has to be warmer than 21 out already? I then went inside to check the thermometer and seen it was 23c out already, and it was only just past noon. This is where the panic started setting in as I thought to myself, just how warm is it going to get? Is it going to reach 25, 30, 35 and maybe never stop rising? I began sweating profusely, got dazed and confused and could barely function. It was scary as hell. Needless to say, I gathered myself, then came in to look up previous May temperatures and seen all the way back in 1937 it rose to 45 degrees c. What a relief!!! Over 82 years ago, long before SUV's and the industrial revolution it actually got that hot. :news:

According to Environment Canada, the hottest day ever recorded in Canada was at Midale and Yellowgrass, Sask., on July 5, 1937 when the mercury rose to 45 C. That's a pretty hot dayhttps://weatherfarm.com/2014/08/hottest-day-in-canada/

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, irv said:

What comments are those, Kevvy? :dunno: I didn't write the article, it was posted/written by the CBC who I have no affiliation with. 

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I was outside enjoying some global warming doing some yard work and a variety of other things. I will admit, I had a few panicky moments though! Yesterday the weather network said it was going to reach a high of 21c. When I was outside working, there was a point where I said to myself, it has to be warmer than 21 out already? I then went inside to check the thermometer and seen it was 23c out already, and it was only just past noon. This is where the panic started setting in as I thought to myself, just how warm is it going to get? Is it going to reach 25, 30, 35 and maybe never stop rising? I began sweating profusely, got dazed and confused and could barely function. It was scary as hell. Needless to say, I gathered myself, then came in to look up previous May temperatures and seen all the way back in 1937 it rose to 45 degrees c. What a relief!!! Over 82 years ago, long before SUV's and the industrial revolution it actually got that hot. :news:

According to Environment Canada, the hottest day ever recorded in Canada was at Midale and Yellowgrass, Sask., on July 5, 1937 when the mercury rose to 45 C. That's a pretty hot dayhttps://weatherfarm.com/2014/08/hottest-day-in-canada/

Barbiehands calls everyone a liar when hes proven wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

I never thought I'd see the day where people actually got this stupid! I am unsure if Barbie hands McKenna is family or Kevvy just has a crush on her but anyone in their right mind who defends her and her alarism, is not right in the melon. :wacko:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Where in the article does this appear?

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change:

she may be dumb as a post but she didn’t say icebergs in nfld are a sign of global warming. 

You climate deniers like to lie to prove a point.   Some of you are liars. Some are dumb enough to believe the lies. 

10 hours ago, DUMPY said:

He is a liar. Big time liberal trait 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The main one.  All other traits stem from that.  Also, hooks in noses for convenience.

2 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Funny but none of you idiots were able to back up the claim either. 

Just page after page of lame name calling and deflections. 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....lol...her fucking chest thing says “Climate Crusader.”.

OH MY GOD!  :lol:

She is a graduate in french and international relations and has "ZERO" knowledge about the environment or climate science. Because Trudope wanted a more gender fluid cabinet, he hired her to be in charge as the environment minister. Most everyone in his cabinet is unqualified for the position they are in. His choices were based on gender and ethnicity rather than actual qualifications.  Stop calling me "Climate Barbie" :lol:

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where in the article does this appear?

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change:

she may be dumb as a post but she didn’t say icebergs in nfld are a sign of global warming. 

You climate deniers like to lie to prove a point.   Some of you are liars. Some are dumb enough to believe the lies. 

Right in the title of the story you moron!!! :wacko:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

She is a graduate in french and international relations and has "ZERO" knowledge about the environment or climate science. Because Trudope wanted a more gender fluid cabinet, he hired her to be in charge as the environment minister. Most everyone in his cabinet is unqualified for the position they are in. His choices were based on gender and ethnicity rather than actual qualifications.  Stop calling me "Climate Barbie" :lol:

Holy fucking shit!  Holy fucking shit!  Holy fucking shit!  :lol: