Check your account email address ×

Mob of Somali Teens ATTACK Passengers on Train With Hammers In Omar’s District

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

No, because the mainstream media has updated the story as it developed.  

The alt right rags that ran with this won’t issue updates or corrections.

"Updated". They backtracked like hell is what they did.  Only after countless interviews, insane remarks blaming Trump, race baiting to the full extent and keeping their minions mad and dumb the whole time then..."Oops" now it's quietly just gone away.

Trump 2020.  You people haven't learned enough yet.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Have you ever met people from the third world?  Apparently not.

When did Poo550 attack people on a train with his 6D?  Hey... @Polaris 550  I WANT DETAILS!!!!!!!

I haven’t met any of them.  But also these two didn’t attack anyone either.  Just disorderly conduct, no assault charges.  If @Polaris 550 shouted the things he types on here at a train station, folks may think he was “disorderly”.  And you know he doesn’t leave home without his mag light!!!

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

According to the arrest report these two Somali juveniles were 5’1” 130 lbs and 5’0” 110 lbs. and were carrying pipes.  How is that any worse than one @Polaris 550 carriying a 6 D cell mag light in each hand?  

Doesn't sound like the basketball players Snacks was yammering on about :snack:

I haven’t met any of them.  But also these two didn’t attack anyone either.  Just disorderly conduct, no assault charges.  If @Polaris 550 shouted the things he types on here at a train station, folks may think he was “disorderly”.  And you know he doesn’t leave home without his mag light!!!

Yeah...crazy kids.

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So the hammer story is a lie yet republicans hang on every word. Awesome. 

Absolutely not a lie. Different event from the snopes one.  Here is a good lesson about reporting at the local level vs national.  

If you had local knowledge about the latest keto fad in wherever Wisconsin, I’m going to take your word for it vs a foxnews take on the same event.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Absolutely not a lie. Different event from the snopes one.  Here is a good lesson about reporting at the local level vs national.  

If you had local knowledge about the latest keto fad in wherever Wisconsin, I’m going to take your word for it vs a foxnews take on the same event.

It’s defending immigrants and their actions to the full extent no matter what.  If they are Muslim, it’s cover up, ignore, then...defend and deflect with vigor if it gets out.

Weirdos.

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anything fitting their agenda = TRUE

Anything not fitting = FALSE

Anything that doesn't fit but, they can't deny = PARTIALLY TRUE OR a MIX

:lol: 

Snopes has been proven to be a liberal BS site.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s defending immigrants and their actions to the full extent no matter what.  If they are Muslim, it’s cover up, ignore, then...defend and deflect with vigor if it gets out.

Weirdos.

Mlps Star Tribune had pics of Omar up in it's offices - & wouldn't cover any of her marrying her brother stuff, or her misuse of campaign funds. They surely aren't going to report on Snacks Somali's...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Snopes has been proven to be a liberal BS site.

Mlps Star Tribune had pics of Omar up in it's offices - & wouldn't cover any of her marrying her brother stuff, or her misuse of campaign funds. They surely aren't going to report on Snacks Somali's...

I know on both.  Pathetic and weak....the calling cards of liberals.

43 minutes ago, F3600 said:

No, its the same.  The AlphanewsMN article linked in the OP references police report 2019-140183 with arresting officers Matthew Williams and Amanda Carlson, same as the Snopes article. 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so what is snoops record ?

I'm not sure what Snoop's record has to do with this but since you asked:

1990 - Convicted of felony drug possession and possession for sale (cocaine) and a member of Los Angeles gang the Crips.

1993 - Acquitted of a murder charge after a rival gang member was felled by shots alleged to have come from a car he and two fellow gang members members were in at the time.

1994, 1995 - Fought charges pending from attempted murder case.

1997 - Pleaded guilty to assault charges before he promised to make public service announcements against violence in exchange for three years probation .

2003 - Snoop and his entourage implicated in a civil rape case from when he guest-hosted the TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live. One month before the 36-year-old plaintiff filed her suit, Snoop sued her accusing her of extortion. Both suits were dropped.

2006 - Snoop and entourage banned from the United Kingdom and British Airways after a fracas at London's Heathrow Airport. Snoop was later cautioned for affray for using threatening words or behaviour.

2006 - Detained at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California by airport security in September because his carry-on bag contained a collapsible police baton which was deemed to be a dangerous weapon. Pending.

2006 - Arrested in October at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California in possession of marijuana and a firearm.

2006 - Arrested in November for possession of marijuana and a firearm after performing on The Tonight Show.

2007 - Arrested after performing in a concert with P.Diddy in Sweden for suspected drug use. Released after providing a urine sample. Denies all charges.

2007 - Escapes a jail term on gun and drug charges in April but sentenced to five years probation and 800 hours community service.

2007 - Denied entry visa to Australia to perform at MTV Music Video Awards for not fulfilling character requirements.

Edited by XC.Morrison

Snopes is 5000% more reliable than Fordy!!!!  100% of people with brains agree!!!!

Yeah Fordy is a big dope who loves to wear his ass on his face. haha

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/snopes/

:kneebash:     Clown posse owned again. 

I suppose the MOA Somali attack didn’t exist or the lake Calhoun incident? 

Or the Somali with the machete years ago The was shot by police and the liberals insisted the police take sensitivity training to better understand the Somali culture ?

Edited by Sleepr2

It is interesting how this story is being portrayed.  Do a quick search and the first four pages will show.

The level of hate mongering seems dangerous.  It is hard to find the real facts without serious digging.

I know the area around that station quite well.  EZryder is partially correct.  It has changed.  It didn't quite go from yuppeville to the slums.  There is a large student contingent all around that area. 

What really happened?  The police report should be the most accurate indicator.

1 minute ago, favoritos said:

It is interesting how this story is being portrayed.  Do a quick search and the first four pages will show.

The level of hate mongering seems dangerous.  It is hard to find the real facts without serious digging.

I know the area around that station quite well.  EZryder is partially correct.  It has changed.  It didn't quite go from yuppeville to the slums.  There is a large student contingent all around that area. 

What really happened?  The police report should be the most accurate indicator.

The 911 and dispatch call recordings tell a good bit of the story.  The last person in charge of the police in Minneapolis was forced to resign because of her coverups.  I don’t see this new administration being any better.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The 911 and dispatch call recordings tell a good bit of the story.  The last person in charge of the police in Minneapolis was forced to resign because of her coverups.  I don’t see this new administration being any better.

I don't envy anyone trying to run that show.  There are too many bosses.  Nobody can succeed as a true leader.  It can't be fun for the officers either.  They get very different directions from multiple sides.  I expect the situation to get worse for the officers and the community.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm not a Republican - I just don't like liberal sissies & faggots.

Yeah you're a real badass chickenhawk...sat your ignorant ass on the sidelines instead of signing up to kill Mooslims when you had the chance. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Snope is but another uncredible source...at their own doing.  It used to be really good until they started listing liberal journalists to fact check stories.

Yup ...

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Snopes is 5000% more reliable than Fordy!!!!  100% of people with brains agree!!!!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah Fordy is a big dope who loves to wear his ass on his face. haha

Dumbest poster says what?

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

I suppose the MOA Somali attack didn’t exist or the lake Calhoun incident? 

Or the Somali with the machete years ago The was shot by police and the liberals insisted the police take sensitivity training to better understand the Somali culture ?

What was Lake Calhoun incident? That used to be a decent area.

Bahaha bold...

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you're a real badass chickenhawk...sat your ignorant ass on the sidelines instead of signing up to kill Mooslims when you had the chance. 

Uh-oh Snacks triggered again. You going to turn into a blubbering mess again by the end of the day? :crybaby2:

• Haha 1