Check your account email address ×

Donny is bruised

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If that’s what you think.  :lol:

You “think” a lot of things that have no real basis in the real world though.

It’s why you are so regarded!

There is that lack of self awareness I told you about. Being a 73er has its advantages, too dumb to know you are embrassing yourself. 

Just now, Anler said:

There is that lack of self awareness I told you about. Being a 73er has its advantages, too dumb to know you are embrassing yourself. 

Oh.  Thanks for letting me know!  

"embrassing"  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damnit! Ezderp has corrupted by spell check!!!!11

Well, that's a lie that is really evident.  More so than most of yours!

We all fucking know EZ doesn't use spell check.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, that's a lie that is really evident.  More so than most of yours!

We all fucking know EZ doesn't use spell check.  :lol: 

I know but now mine isnt working and I blame him!

Just now, Anler said:

I know but now mine isnt working and I blame him!

Don't keep his posts on the screen too long.  Decipher quickly and scroll down.  Experience is key.  My brain just changes is all to a more common form of english almost immediately.  Sometimes he does perplex me though....and it takes a second.

Image result for thinking gerard butler gif

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey dip shit my mom's husband had a master's in chemical engineering and a master's in electrical engineering.  but why do you think Libya was sending all the brightest men in there countery to the usa for those same degrees ? 

prob for the same reason our countery head hunted them before they went back and got them gigs at defence contractors along with citizenship. 

That's why you hate immigrants as much as you do.  They come here, and by the time they've spent 3 weeks in an ESL class, they have a better command of English than you do. 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Zambo the clown has turned it up a notch this week.  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's why you hate immigrants as much as you do.  They come here, and by the time they've spent 3 weeks in an ESL class, they have a better command of English than you do. 

yep that is it.

btw you light vail over you racism is not covering well with this thread.  no shock all you lib cunts are what you are no matter how much lip service you give each other 

you really are little cunt . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yep that is it.

btw you light vail over you racism is not covering well with this thread.  no shock all you lib cunts are what you are no matter how much lip service you give each other 

He’s a little pipsqueaking bitch.  Always has been.  It’s funny as fuck to me.  Seriously.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re tou around on HCS CE when that shit went down?  Holy fucking balls!  :lol:

yes hard to imajin one showing there cunt after that but zero shame is taught in beta 101 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yep that is it.

his brother is our on the boat this week 

yes hard to imajin one showing there cunt after that but zero shame is taught in beta 101 

:lol: Do you have an acquired brain injury?

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We’re tou around on HCS CE when that shit went down?  Holy fucking balls!  :lol:

Poor Zambo. Getting bitch slapped all over this place so he has to make shit up about stuff that happened 5 years ago on another site. 

I bet in your little fiction you were the hero on HCS.  I don't even remember you there. 

At least you finally got some validation there. They made you a mod. Bet you danced around the basement when that happened. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo. Getting bitch slapped all over this place so he has to make shit up about stuff that happened 5 years ago on another site. 

I bet in your little fiction you were the hero on HCS.  I don't even remember you there. 

At least you finally got some validation there. They made you a mod. Bet you danced around the basement when that happened. 

Says the guy who's on multiple sled sites and owns sans non, not even timeshared with bro.

There you are being a dumbass again. 

I'm in the current events parts of a sled site talking politics

In order to go full Zambo, I'd have to own 0 sleds, not even ridden one since the mid 90's then spend time in the sled threads lecturing people who owned the sleds on what they are like.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There you are being a dumbass again. 

I'm in the current events parts of a sled site talking politics

In order to go full Zambo, I'd have to own 0 sleds, not even ridden one since the mid 90's then spend time in the sled threads lecturing people who owned the sleds on what they are like.  

Why don't you join an LGBTQ site and discuss politics, I'm sure most will agree with you.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Kayaks come in rainbow 🌈 colors.

Don't worry. If you are too fat or intimidated for a whitewater kayak, you can put a rainbow flag on your pontoon boat. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't worry. If you are too fat or intimidated for a whitewater kayak, you can put a rainbow flag on your pontoon boat. 

That's like owning the minivan of muscle cars.