Check your account email address ×

Donny is bruised

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pontoons are like minivans.  You are correct. But they sell a lot of them. 

Cruise ship is just a giant pontoon, except you can't get off when you had enough (about an hour).

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo. Getting bitch slapped all over this place so he has to make shit up about stuff that happened 5 years ago on another site. 

I bet in your little fiction you were the hero on HCS.  I don't even remember you there. 

At least you finally got some validation there. They made you a mod. Bet you danced around the basement when that happened. 

Made up?  LOL!  Plenty of people here that witnessed it.  And we laughed and laughed and laughed as you continued to lie and lie and lie.  You remember...good times!  Even Tools tried to come to your side then too!  

Holy shit!!  :lol:

Oh, some more bad news for you: It’s truly not me seeking validation.  Not st all.  Not here or in the real world.  My card has been punched and is all full up!  Guess who is seeking it though...here and in the real world.  :lol2:

Poor Zambo. Getting bitch slapped all over this place so he has to make shit up about stuff that happened 5 years ago on another site. 

I bet in your little fiction you were the hero on HCS.  I don't even remember you there. 

At least you finally got some validation there. They made you a mod. Bet you danced around the basement when that happened. 

lmfao make shit up ? over 25% of the people here wet there to see it .

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cruise ship is just a giant pontoon, except you can't get off when you had enough (about an hour).

There you go again. Thinking low rent Carnival cruises.  Where else would a member of the clown posse belong.  

There you are being a dumbass again. 

I'm in the current events parts of a sled site talking politics

In order to go full Zambo, I'd have to own 0 sleds, not even ridden one since the mid 90's then spend time in the sled threads lecturing people who owned the sleds on what they are like.  

lecturing people that is what you think you are doing here .lmfao really lecturing .can't make this shit up .

thinking that line of thought comes from all the time spent nursing as a teen as mommy reassured you that those other boys were just jealous. 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you have a penis or just a 1 inch clit 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They shaved his little bean off when he was taken as a Moozelum clerics wife when he was nine.

:lol:

So that's why EZ hates Moozlums.  Did they mutilate your genitals when you were a young boy?  To be fair they probably thought you were a girl. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lecturing people that is what you think you are doing here .lmfao really lecturing .can't make this shit up .

thinking that line of thought comes from all the time spent nursing as a teen as mommy reassured you that those other boys were just jealous. 

I'm not surprised that you can't read for content. You can't write worth a shit so why would you be able to read. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There you go again. Thinking low rent Carnival cruises.  Where else would a member of the clown posse belong.  

Why do the more expensive ones have a whitewater simulator?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not surprised that you can't read for content. You can't write worth a shit so why would you be able to read. 

poor revy . it must be hard now that mommy is to old to make milk for you . did she at least record a betamax tape telling you we were all just jealous 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do the more expensive ones have a whitewater simulator?

Yes they do. :lol:

You're so fucking low rent you can barely imagine it. :lol2:

This would be you.  

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can somebody please tell BarbieHands what a smart, successful, athletic, honest, well traveled, rich, kayak renowned, uber witty financial trading genius he is?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We are talking about vacations and Zampoopski wants to chime in. 

You are too much of a pussy to spend a night away from your safe little bed.  

Why don't you head back over to another thread and tell 580 all you know about the Middle East. That'll take a second or two tops. 

We are talking about vacations and Zampoopski wants to chime in. 

You are too much of a pussy to spend a night away from your safe little bed.  

Why don't you head back over to another thread and tell 580 all you know about the Middle East. That'll take a second or two tops. 

Did you just quote yourself?  Or was that your “brother” you quoted?

:lmao:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Can somebody please tell BarbieHands what a smart, successful, athletic, honest, well traveled, rich, kayak renowned, uber witty financial trading genius he is?

Maybe he can tell you all about the wonders of prescribed rate loans.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is awesome! You still can't figure out the advantages.  What a tool. 

If you can't figure it out, no way Zampoopski will.  You're dumb but not Zambo level stupid. 

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is awesome! You still can't figure out the advantages.  What a tool. 

If you can't figure it out, no way Zampoopski will.  You're dumb but not Zambo level stupid. 

Advantages?  I'll continue to to earn over 10% on my passive investments while you count your pennies.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Naw....he “schooled” me on the benefit of all his GICs and, after I thought about it, I just decided it was a better investment to spend my money on hookers and blow.

Do you guys really claim him as a Canadian?

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Naw....he “schooled” me on the benefit of all his GICs and, after I thought about it, I just decided it was a better investment to spend my money on hookers and blow.

Do you guys really claim him as a Canadian?

Well he's losing money on his GICs and in passive investment half the return goes to the government and the rest is eventually paid out as a dividend, so the loan is a tax plan for a beta with zero growth potential.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he's losing money on his GICs and in passive investment half the return goes to the government and the rest is eventually paid out as a dividend, so the loan is a tax plan for a beta with zero growth potential.

He’s a real risk taking go-getter!!!!!  I outgrew Christmas Club type accounts in my mid teens.