Check your account email address ×

GOP Congressman Says Trumps Actions Meet Impeachment Threshold

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why is he a “winner” to you?

Because of the opinions hes espoused , the stand on important issues hes taken and the votes hes cast you brain dead fucking moron. Sweet fucking shit

Just now, f7ben said:

Because of the opinions hes espoused , the stand on important issues hes taken and the votes hes cast you brain dead fucking moron. Sweet fucking shit

I’ll take that under advisement and ask you in depth questions later about this answer.  BUT, the question was directed at Pouty so, one little hating bitch at a time please.  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll take that under advisement and ask you in depth questions later about this answer.  BUT, the question was directed at Pouty so, one little hating bitch at a time please.  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks

I've already answered why I like Amash and you're a fucking moron...anything else? 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd side with Amash over just about any elected official. If he says Trump is dirty and needs to be impeached then I support that action.

Amash is a blow hard never trumper. This tweet is spot on

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Dan Bongino....glad he took enough time away from frothing at the mouth on Fox News to tweet this. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Nobody forced Trump to make the questionable decisions that he did. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've already answered why I like Amash and you're a fucking moron...anything else? 

Oh, well, my apologies.  Was it that “he read the Mueller report” (you know this for sure). Or was it just you stating that you almost inexplicably now “respect his opinion and integrity” (undoubtedly from following him for so many years)?

Or, did you post the reason you think he is a winner in another thread.

I just want to make sure I get it correct before I keep busting your fucking balls.

:bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, well, my apologies.  Was it that “he read the Mueller report” (you know this for sure). Or was it just you stating that you almost inexplicably now “respect his opinion and integrity” (undoubtedly from following him for so many years)?

Or, did you post the reason you think he is a winner in another thread.

I just want to make sure I get it correct before I keep busting your fucking balls.

:bc:

I don't give a fuck what you do...why is Moe calling him a loser...oh because he dared to question Trump? Go bust his fucking balls you blowhard dipshit.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't give a fuck what you do...why is Moe calling him a loser...oh because he dared to question Trump? Go bust his fucking balls you blowhard dipshit.

Why doesn’t “Moe” get an opinion?  Why doesn’t anyone get an opinion other than you?  Why are you melting down on all the forums?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why doesn’t “Moe” get an opinion?  Why doesn’t anyone get an opinion other than you?  Why are you melting down on all the forums?

Moe can certainly have an opinion but I notice you don't ask him the same questions...weird. 

BTW glad you showed up and picked up on the narrative...you are such a brainless follower.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody forced Trump to make the questionable decisions that he did. 

He was charged with a fucking crime!!! The Clintons had a full on war against the Ken Starr special counsel no one called the obstruction period. There never was Collusion it was invented to try to take Trump down period end of story 

Just now, jtssrx said:

He was charged with a fucking crime!!! The Clintons had a full on war against the Ken Starr special counsel no one called the obstruction period. There never was Collusion it was invented to try to take Trump down period end of story 

Have you read the Mueller Report? Other than him saying what he did about impeachment what is your beef with Amash?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yYyQzpL.gif

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

yYyQzpL.gif

See this Jimmy?  See it?  This is funny!  :lol: 

Stop being such a sad fucking sack.  What happened to you, man?  It used to be all about the music.  You need a re-string?  I’m still all like: 

215A6176-90EA-4BBB-9FD5-6C64F3BACDF4.gif

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you read the Mueller Report? Other than him saying what he did about impeachment what is your beef with Amash?

Listen I don’t understand why you don’t get this. Mueller had the power to indict and he didn’t. It’s widely know that volume two which is the obstruction volume was written by Andrew Wiseman who is a huge democrat and Hillary donor. There isn’t one line in that report that has any case law reference. That volume should’ve never been written as the DOJ has a long standing of if you can’t indict don’t incite. 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

yYyQzpL.gif

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See this Jimmy?  See it?  This is funny!  :lol: 

Stop being such a sad fucking sack.  What happened to you, man?  It used to be all about the music.  You need a re-string?  I’m still all like: 

215A6176-90EA-4BBB-9FD5-6C64F3BACDF4.gif

Not butt hurt at all.

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Listen I don’t understand why you don’t get this. Mueller had the power to indict and he didn’t. It’s widely know that volume two which is the obstruction volume was written by Andrew Wiseman who is a huge democrat and Hillary donor. There isn’t one line in that report that has any case law reference. That volume should’ve never been written as the DOJ has a long standing of if you can’t indict don’t incite. 

I get it fine and what is your beef with Amash other than what he said...he read the report...is he lying? 

BTW the lack of an indictment doesn't mean there aren't grounds for impeachment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/18/justin-amash-trump-impeachable-mueller-1332780

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get it fine and what is your beef with Amash other than what he said...he read the report...is Amash lying? 

He’s stating an opinion but his opinion is flawed as neither mueller or Barr charged Trump with a crime. What legal basis is Amash’s opinion based in. 

I mean you guys get all excited over an opinion. What’s sad about it is it’s very clear this investigation was a fraud but you want to see Trump indicted because he protested against a false accusation??

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He’s stating an opinion but his opinion is flawed as neither mueller or Barr charged Trump with a crime. What legal basis is Amash’s opinion based in. 

I mean you guys get all excited over an opinion. What’s sad about it is it’s very clear this investigation was a fraud but you want to see Trump indicted because he protested against a false accusation??

Read my edit...that doesn't matter and I simply posted an article and have said many times that Trump should not be impeached.

BTW you are getting all excited over Barr's Opinion who many consider a Trump flunky.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read my edit...that doesn't matter and I simply posted an article and have said many times that Trump should not be impeached.

BTW you are getting all excited over Barr's Opinion who many consider a Trump flunky.

1. Not excited as I feel like only people like you me go to jail. People like Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, and the others are held to a different standard. 

2. People are labeling Barr Trumps Flunky to try to discredit him. He’s no ones flunky!!!