Check your account email address ×

It must suck to be a Republican these days

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok name 1. jfk would not even be allowed in the democratic party any more . 

The equal pay act.

Next question...

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

John F. Kennedy, Profiles in Courage

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The equal pay act.

Next question...

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

You are not even close to the type of person that JFK was talking about.  The modern liberal is about one person and one person only, himself. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the ACA was?

You think the ACA was about helping people, you are even more naive than I thought.  What's the word I am looking for?.......GRUBERED.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You think the ACA was about helping people, you are even more naive than I thought.  What's the word I am looking for?.......GRUBERED.

90% have coverage - highest in history - did that help or :news:hurt people? 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Causing people to starve because they now have to pay more for HC is hardly helping people, GRUBERED

But at least the IRS has more to do......does that make you happy?  How about mc?  Government tit suckers.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Causing people to starve because they now have to pay more for HC is hardly helping people, GRUBERED

But at least the IRS has more to do......does that make you happy?  How about mc?  Government tit suckers.

Are you a Trump relative?

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Speaking of Gruber :news:

Gruber, who served as a board member of the state's online health marketplace until last year, has since apologized for the comments and testified about them in front of members of the United States Congress. When asked to respond on Trump’s comments, Gruber said the debate showed who really has a grasp of health care reform.

“My only comment is that last night showed the difference between a candidate with a strong and coherent health care agenda (Clinton) and one with a garbage salad of right wing talking points (Trump),” Gruber wrote in an email.

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/health-care/2016/10/mit-professor-gruber-responds-to-trumps-debate.html?yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of Gruber :news:

Gruber, who served as a board member of the state's online health marketplace until last year, has since apologized for the comments and testified about them in front of members of the United States Congress. When asked to respond on Trump’s comments, Gruber said the debate showed who really has a grasp of health care reform.

“My only comment is that last night showed the difference between a candidate with a strong and coherent health care agenda (Clinton) and one with a garbage salad of right wing talking points (Trump),” Gruber wrote in an email.

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/health-care/2016/10/mit-professor-gruber-responds-to-trumps-debate.html?yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

So you're falling for what Gruber says again?  What's that saying, something about fooling you twice?  Can you say slow learner!

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Sure has covered all the basement dwelling "kids" at damn near 26 years old. Sounds like a win there eh.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The equal pay act.

Next question...

equal pay act . ha is that like when u are a woman working for the Clinton foundation U make less than a man in the same job ? is it like that forum of liberalism  

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

show us the link because I have seen much different number. so 90%ha that is odd because from what I understand the reason most insurance corps are dropping out is the projected new customers was grossly overestimated and it was mostly the real sick who joined. the youth consumer is not joining at all.

u can enjoy from 40% to 65% increase this year on your affordable health care plan. U know just like EVERY conservative most doctors  and the insurance corps who were not involved in crafting the scam oh sorry bill