Check your account email address ×

Republicans Reportedly Stunned by How Dumb Jared Kushner Actually Is

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Do you care that tax payers have to spend millions on leases and rents for Trump tower and maralago?

I don't think the tax payer should pay for any trips any politition makes .not even there trips back and fourth to washingtion .

they can deduct it from there taxes like the rest of us 

we built huge building's made of marble so they could have meetings with large groups of people . if that is not goid enough they can pay for there own rooms 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I don't think the tax payer should pay for any trips any politition makes .not even there trips back and fourth to washingtion .

they can deduct it from there taxes like the rest of us 

we built huge building's made of marble so they could have meetings with large groups of people . if that is not goid enough they can pay for there own rooms 

Trump is getting paid to stay at his own places. By tax payers. Millions $$$. 

Just now, Anler said:

Trump is getting paid to stay at his own places. By tax payers. Millions $$$. 

I think he is staying at his own places and the tax payer is spending millions to house security etc .

just like we spend millions housing security and staff for all presidents and past presidents unless they opt out .

all of them get paid for the rooms or wings or guest cottages on there property. 

again right no but has always been that way .

imho 1 agent is all they should get and for only 8 yrs after they roll out of office 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think he is staying at his own places and the tax payer is spending millions to house security etc .

just like we spend millions housing security and staff for all presidents and past presidents unless they opt out .

all of them get paid for the rooms or wings or guest cottages on there property. 

again right no but has always been that way .

imho 1 agent is all they should get and for only 8 yrs after they roll out of office 

All that security needs to pay for rooms and services. $$$$

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

All that security needs to pay for rooms and services. $$$$

like i said they all get it all abuse it .

Trump goes to his own buildings . blame him ? why go to some resort where your room is not as nice as the one you own? 

again I say we built camp David just for a potis R and R .has rooms for SS has a com and center has a bunker 

if you want to go on vacation as potis and it is not at camp David dig deep in your own pockets. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

like i said they all get it all abuse it .

Trump goes to his own buildings . blame him ? why go to some resort where your room is not as nice as the one you own? 

again I say we built camp David just for a potis R and R .has rooms for SS has a com and center has a bunker 

if you want to go on vacation as potis and it is not at camp David dig deep in your own pockets. 

Trump -  "I won't take a salary" just pay me $500 million in rooms and services and we call it good. 

Ezderp - member when Obama's mom got paid for babysitting?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump -  "I won't take a salary" just pay me $500 million in rooms and services and we call it good. 

Ezderp - member when Obama's mom got paid for babysitting?

so are you going to tell us all how much oboma spent going to HI or any of his little trips.  or do those not count .

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so are you going to tell us all how much oboma spent going to HI or any of his little trips.  or do those not count .

Not talking about spent, talking about got paid. Derp

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Not talking about spent, talking about got paid. Derp

derp tough to get paid when you don't own a resort .  no diff we paid for oboma and his staff to stay at a resort many times over .

we pay for trumps staff to stay at a resort he owns . 

would you be as pissy if he stayed at the Hilton family resorts and the tax payers gave the money to the Hilton family? 

are the Trump resorts charging his staff more for rooms than other guests ? I doubt it if so then we have a prob.  otherwise same deal as all of them before trump and after trump .

and again I say that needs to change 

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Remember when they wailed when Obama’s MIL was living in the White House

They won’t admit now but they cried for days about the costs. 

Pretty sure The money spent on Obama’s family dwarfs the money spent on Trumps family.  

Same for the cost of Obama’s golf and vacations and time off when compared with Trump. But they don’t care about that anymore.  It’s only wasteful when Democrats do it. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

They won’t admit now but they cried for days about the costs. 

Pretty sure The money spent on Obama’s family dwarfs the money spent on Trumps family.  

Same for the cost of Obama’s golf and vacations and time off when compared with Trump. But they don’t care about that anymore.  It’s only wasteful when Democrats do it. 

Michelle Obama had a staff of 25.

Melania?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s so upset about another country.  :lol:

Trudeau has made Canada the piss stain on the underwear of North America, and he's worried about Trump.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If this was Obamas son in law the flow from the bloody right wing gashes around would be of tsunami proportions. 

Who Likes Kushner?? I don't like him or his wife. They can both go

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ivanka would be better than he is.  she is at least rational or pretends to be

And you're the perfect judge of that. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Michelle Obama had a staff of 25.

Melania?

Yes. The lawyer that ran programs encouraging education and nutrition. Who regularly made public appearances vs Melanie hiding out every time it was proven that Trump cheated on her. 

Even a hack like you might be able to see the difference. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Trudeau has made Canada the piss stain on the underwear of North America, and he's worried about Trump.

Meanwhile, at Menards, I caught this but, we still can’t keep the fucking nooks from coming down here and spending their wads.  They don’t have stores up there or what?  

Hey...hey....THANKS TRUDEAU!!!!!   :lmao:

2D7ABFFB-7B08-443B-94AD-F7F2BA23D4AA.jpeg

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. The lawyer that ran programs encouraging education and nutrition. Who regularly made public appearances vs Melanie hiding out every time it was proven that Trump cheated on her. 

Even a hack like you might be able to see the difference. 

Trump killed all her initiatives with the stroke of his pen.

SO all that money was a waste, just like her wardrobe and makeup skills.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meanwhile, at Menards, I caught this but, we still can’t keep the fucking nooks from coming down here and spending their wads.  They don’t have stores up there or what?  

Hey...hey....THANKS TRUDEAU!!!!!   :lmao:

2D7ABFFB-7B08-443B-94AD-F7F2BA23D4AA.jpeg

Can you imagine taking it up the ass for $5k just cause you want to buy a sled and live in Canada?