Check your account email address ×

Republicans Reportedly Stunned by How Dumb Jared Kushner Actually Is

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes I am extremely rational,  unlike most of you i like to actually look at the facts

You drive a Chevy and basically hate your wife.

C'mon man.

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ivanka would be better than he is.  she is at least rational or pretends to be

She appears that way but, she married a fucking dipshit.  I hope it was ummm....for the money?  Whatever.

She appears to be constructing herself to be presidential material for the future.  So far, doing it well.  Better than dad!  Lol

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump killed all her initiatives with the stroke of his pen.

SO all that money was a waste, just like her wardrobe and makeup skills.

:lol:

Fucking hideous beast...which is one thing but, when your insides match your outsides, well....

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can you imagine taking it up the ass for $5k just cause you want to buy a sled and live in Canada?

I’d have to care enough to look but, I wonder what the rate was before Trudy?  I’ve sold a couple of sleds to nooks in the past.

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

You drive a Chevy and basically hate your wife.

C'mon man.

I drive a Ford and love my wife.  and lets not be throwing stones i'm not the first to go through a rough patch with my wife now am I

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I drive a Ford and love my wife.  and lets not be throwing stones i'm not the first to go through a rough patch with my wife now am I

Hahaha....well played.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Meanwhile, at Menards, I caught this but, we still can’t keep the fucking nooks from coming down here and spending their wads.  They don’t have stores up there or what?  

Hey...hey....THANKS TRUDEAU!!!!!   :lmao:

2D7ABFFB-7B08-443B-94AD-F7F2BA23D4AA.jpeg

I’m sure you take a lot of Canadian wads at par. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Trump killed all her initiatives with the stroke of his pen.

SO all that money was a waste, just like her wardrobe and makeup skills.

His jealousy of the Obama’s is strong. 

He struck down a lot of Obama’s initiatives out of spite.  Remember when he claimed to have a Better health care plan?  Where is that?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He struck down a lot of Obama’s initiatives out of spite.  Remember when he claimed to have a Better health care plan?  Where is that?

He erased them because they were fucking ignorant and stifling to our economy.  Like Obama himself.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He erased them because they were fucking ignorant and stifling to our economy.  Like Obama himself.

Education and good nutrition are bad for that. Dumbfuck. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You sucked them all dry???

Thirsty little faggot. 

Did you just call me a “faggot”?  Wow.  What would Troody say to you about that? Prolly something like, Canada doesn’t need your kind there.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Education and good nutrition are bad for that. Dumbfuck. 

How did that all work out?  No sodas but fresh $5 apples and oranges in the vending machines!!!!  Use your Michael Obama “coopins” and receive a free hating, racist thought of the month in your social media page!!!

Well, just the same, nobody gets that thirsty since athletics have been cancelled.  They can all learn to throw a ball at the Boys and Girls Club like Barry did!

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you just call me a “faggot”?  Wow.  What would Troody say to you about that? Prolly something like, Canada doesn’t need your kind there.  :lol:

How did that all work out?  No sodas but fresh $5 apples and oranges in the vending machines!!!!  Use your Michael Obama “coopins” and receive a free hating, racist thought of the month in your social media page!!!

Well, just the same, nobody gets that thirsty since athletics have been cancelled.  They can all learn to throw a ball at the Boys and Girls Club like Barry did!

:lmao:

Yep. You’re a dumbfuck. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. You’re a dumbfuck. 

Also, students, enjoy your stamp sized meal portions for lunch today.  If you feel light headed or you feel like you might pass out in two hours, please slow down any physical activity you may be doing...like walking to class.  Or, contact the school nurse.  Or..BRING ANOTHER MEAL FROM HOME!!!!!  If you cannot afford to do that....one will not be provided for you.

Hey, I bet those quarter sized tofu sliders looked huge in your hands!  Or, would they be a dime and a nickel size sliders with the Canadian conversion rate?

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA A AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Her garden at the White House now has a small Trump hotel on it. :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Also, students, enjoy your stamp sized meal portions for lunch today.  If you feel light headed or you feel like you might pass out in two hours, please slow down any physical activity you may be doing...like walking to class.  Or, contact the school nurse.  Or..BRING ANOTHER MEAL FROM HOME!!!!!  If you cannot afford to do that....one will not be provided for you.

Hey, I bet those quarter sized tofu sliders looked huge in your hands!  Or, would they be a dime and a nickel size sliders with the Canadian conversion rate?

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA A AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!

It was really foolish of her to try to combat the obesity problem.

You like being fat fucks and leading the world in Diabetes.   

Please continue.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. The lawyer that ran programs encouraging education and nutrition. Who regularly made public appearances vs Melanie hiding out every time it was proven that Trump cheated on her. 

Even a hack like you might be able to see the difference. 

lmfao do you think if she went out the press would treat her any diff than the non stop fawning over there darling Michelle? 

really do you? 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Her garden at the White House now has a small Trump hotel on it. :bc:

Wouldn't surprise me.

Michelle was a role model to women in regards to healthy eating and education.

But Melania is more in touch with American ideals of being an instagram model, marrying a cheating rich guy 20 years older than you. 

I can see why Republicans still attack Michelle being the classless fucktards you are. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao do you think if she went out the press would treat her any diff than the non stop fawning over there darling Michelle? 

really do you? 

Non stop fawning.  Now I know you aren't talking about the news shows you watch. 

You're more of the booing Nascar crowd mentality than fawning over Michelle news programs. 

Please list your greivances with Michelle. Seems like she did something to hurt you.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

true story 

but that dose not make revy boom boom happy inside . he likes the cnn he is just jellous virsion better . it remindes him of his whole childhood and the time spent talking with mommy about the mean kids 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Non stop fawning.  Now I know you aren't talking about the news shows you watch. 

You're more of the booing Nascar crowd mentality than fawning over Michelle news programs. 

Please list your greivances with Michelle. Seems like she did something to hurt you.

no just facts our of there way fawning at every turn. 

and with comments lime that you just come off as the smarmy want to be little piss and we all know you are .

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was really foolish of her to try to combat the obesity problem.

You like being fat fucks and leading the world in Diabetes.   

Please continue.

“OUR SCHOOLS ARE MAKING OUR KIDS FAT!!!!!!! Do we really need five days of physical education?  It makes some kids feel insecure.”

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no just facts our of there way fawning at every turn. 

and with comments lime that you just come off as the smarmy want to be little piss and we all know you are .

Read your post again. 

I want you to realize why I know you are a dumbfuck.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“OUR SCHOOLS ARE MAKING OUR KIDS FAT!!!!!!! Do we really need five days of physical education?  It makes some kids feel insecure.”

Are you triggered? Re-living your high school bitch tit days?  Sorry little fella. Don't worry about that anymore. This is the internet. You can pretend you are a tough guy here. 

None of us believe it. But you can pretend. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you triggered? Re-living your high school bitch tit days?  Sorry little fella. Don't worry about that anymore. This is the internet. You can pretend you are a tough guy here. 

None of us believe it. But you can pretend. 

Oh, why so triggered about high school PE class?  I’m sure they used a ping pong ball for you during baseball games so you could grasp your tiny frail hands around it. 

....well, when you went taking dodgeballs to the face of course.  Others need exercise too!