Check your account email address ×

I Like Tulsi Even More Now

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

She has always been my pick for the Dem side of the ticket. 

Trump should latch on to her and kick Pence to the curb. What a riot that would be. 

Holy shit.  Never thought of that.  She might be a good pick for a place in his admin after his re-election (assuming she survives being suicided after these comments). Not just to replace Pence (who is a retard anyway) but, a seat somewhere.  She’s got a lot of Haley type qualities to her.

And let’s face it, she’s got no future in the Dem party.  They want zero common sense or middle ground there at all.  What a compete shit show they are.  Complete.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump should latch on to her and kick Pence to the curb. What a riot that would be. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  Never thought of that.  She might be a good pick for a place in his admin after his re-election (assuming she survives being suicided after these comments). Not just to replace Pence (who is a retard anyway) but, a seat somewhere.  She’s got a lot of Haley type qualities to her.

And let’s face it, she’s got no future in the Dem party.  They want zero common sense or middle ground there at all.  What a compete shit show they are.  Complete.

There is zero place for anyone with even the slightest shred of decency or integrity in the Trump admin. Why the fuck even dream about it.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is zero place for anyone with even the slightest shred of decency or integrity in the Trump admin. Why the fuck even dream about it.

So you should call Trump and offer to run with him then

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That would be great! Ben could call Biden and Sanders pants shitters and tell them to kill themselves. Don't know if the nation is ready to argue about turbos or drive ratios tho...

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh sick burn dude....sick burn. You must have had to use all 73 to come up with that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Most conservative candidate running so far. Lesbian Democrat from Hawaii, weird. 

She isn’t a lesbian.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be great!!!  Dems heads would explode.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she is of the generation that will have to fix the boomers fuckups,  i would not be disappointed if she made it through the gauntlet.

We need a mild plague to dust off the boomers. Like killer shingles or west nile virus. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This says a lot about your overall intelligence.

Anyone who talks about others that way you do on a daily basis shouldn't be talking about others having low intelligence 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she is of the generation that will have to fix the boomers fuckups,  i would not be disappointed if she made it through the gauntlet.

So stupid. And keeps beating the same stupid point like a worn out drum.  What exactly has your generation brought us?  Unisex bathrooms?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1