Check your account email address ×

Bright side of tariffs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can you imagine the programs they can fund now? 

Maybe they can train the dunkin donuts afternoon crew that regular cream one sugar means ya put in the regular amount of cream , then put in one sugar.

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe they can train the dunkin donuts afternoon crew that regular cream one sugar means ya put in the regular amount of cream , then put in one sugar.

That may work, but then @ckf pulls up and orders a fucking hazelnut extra extra. Throws a monkey wrench in the operation. Confusion in the zoo! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That may work, but then @ckf pulls up and orders a fucking hazelnut extra extra. Throws a monkey wrench in the operation. Confusion in the zoo! 

It must really make their heads spin when I get a caramel mocha extra cream and regular sugar :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can you imagine the programs they can fund now? 

Yep paying iowa farmers.  :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit guy thats almost a basic white girl drink

I only get that one when I want to show my sweet  side :lol:

17 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

1c017e303d858262acf6d9b27b33942e.jpg

:bigfinger:    I will say the ones getting food at DD should be made to go inside.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I will say the ones getting food at DD should be made to go inside.

I'd like to agree with you, but. Honestly, how long should it take to put a pre heated egg product and a microwaved slice of bacon on a bagel? You fancy drinking, caramel, mocha late, half calf, cinnamon rim, vente size ordering assholes should be brewing your fag drinks at home. Leave the drive thru for the red eyed, Jamo mixing, black coffee, almost going to be late for work, truck driving, get the fuck out of my way jackasses. :dunno:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

1c017e303d858262acf6d9b27b33942e.jpg

That guys bit is fucking hilarious because it’s true!!!!  

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I only get that one when I want to show my sweet  side :lol:

:bigfinger:    I will say the ones getting food at DD should be made to go inside.

Fact!!!  Coffee and donut drive through only!!!!  So much faster like that.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'd like to agree with you, but. Honestly, how long should it take to put a pre heated egg product and a microwaved slice of bacon on a bagel? You fancy drinking, caramel, mocha late, half calf, cinnamon rim, vente size ordering assholes should be brewing your fag drinks at home. Leave the drive thru for the red eyed, Jamo mixing, black coffee, almost going to be late for work, truck driving, get the fuck out of my way jackasses. :dunno:

I don't think they are really setup to be a fast food type restaurant :dunno:    When they get busy they don't have enough prep area to keep up with the orders.

5 minutes ago, small-bore said:

It sound's like you guy's have no better luck at the coffee shop then we do lol. 

Some are better than others depending on the help.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think they are really setup to be a fast food type restaurant :dunno:    When they get busy they don't have enough prep area to keep up with the orders.

You just answered the question.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You just answered the question.

The one in Colebrook is usually pretty good. When we lived in NH the one in Tamworth sucked!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

tamworth was the worst on a busy day.  the help in portsmouth has gotten bad,  the white trash in public housing quality has gotten worse.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

DD isn’t coffee. I bought some DD beans cause I grind them and they were dryer than a popcorn fart.

Bad batch?   Send them a letter.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

DD isn’t coffee. I bought some DD beans cause I grind them and they were dryer than a popcorn fart.

I think this may be the second thing we've ever agreed on. DD sucks all around. The local circle k here has better coffee, for cheaper price and less of a line. :saluting: