Check your account email address ×

Top 10 fittest cities. Madison WI makes the list

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

All democrats! yuk!

I'm not surprised at all.  Clean air, walking and biking paths are definitely not on the Republican agenda.

San Francisco isn't a surprise. Just walking those hills in the morning is enough of a work out. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not surprised at all.  Clean air, walking and biking paths are definitely not on the Republican agenda.

San Francisco isn't a surprise. Just walking those hills in the morning is enough of a work out. 

These articles are funny as hell.  Yeah, # 3 and #7 are 4 places apart on the list, yet I bet you couldn't tell the difference if you were in one or the other.  

Just my personal observation I thought Miami was one of the fittest cities I have been to. Fucking fine ass chicks everywhere down there. All fit and tan and hot. Its not like that in Madison! 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just my personal observation I thought Miami was one of the fittest cities I have been to. Fucking fine ass chicks everywhere down there. All fit and tan and hot. Its not like that in Madison! 

Chances are you were on the beach where the hotties go. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You and I both know this has nothing to do with how fit the population of any of these cities actually are.  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Intelligence is synonymous with health and longevity. So yeah. 

Lol

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are you so completely enamored with the United States, it’s people and it’s politics while, all the while, you claim to have nothing but disgust?

Envy and stupidity.  Two of the eight deadly sins.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No this was about town. Seriously, some of the finest pieces I have ever seen in one place!

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

No this was about town. Seriously, some of the finest pieces I have ever seen in one place!

Seems that way at first look. In my 30's I bartended in Ft Lauderdale. 1 st day of work I thought every chic there was a smoke. A month in only 1./2 were even fuckable.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Seems that way at first look. In my 30's I bartended in Ft Lauderdale. 1 st day of work I thought every chic there was a smoke. A month in only 1./2 were even fuckable.

I was there for almost a week. Sure they arent all 10's but even my wife said something. Just amazing talent everywhere we went. I told her I want to move there. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I was there for almost a week. Sure they arent all 10's but even my wife said something. Just amazing talent everywhere we went. I told her I want to move there. :lol: 

Take any chic that is in shape. Put a tan on her and big sunglasses. She's hot. Then they talk.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Intelligence is synonymous with health and longevity. So yeah. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

no Miami is full of good looking people . money goes hand in hand with hot chicks