Check your account email address ×

Two French special forces killed freeing kinapped Americans.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heroic efforts from those French Soldiers....guess they have more moxie and balls than Fordy gives them credit for. 

Yep . Sounds like the raid was a now or never thing so they went for it.   Really sucks that they lost 2 guy's  .   :bc:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep . Sounds like the raid was a now or never thing so they went for it.   Really sucks that they lost 2 guy's  .   :bc:

X2...RIP

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heroic efforts from those French Soldiers....guess they have more moxie and balls than Fordy gives them credit for. 

Maybe one day fordy will put his boots and and save somebody.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

West Africa has always been a shithole. Why would anyone sane want to go there?

Remember the 4 green berets sent in on an assassination mission in Niger? They never came out. More fucked up American policy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Remember the 4 green berets sent in on an assassination mission in Niger? They never came out. More fucked up American policy. 

LOL!!!!! :lol: Wheel mechanics are the greatest assassins!!!!!! Nobody expects them!!!!!!

Assassins!!!

07984C3C-42C6-4BB6-88C7-234C3ADBBFBC.gif

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m probably the only one that got that reference... The media fucked that story all up. 

Not too difficult for the media to do when the military sends out three different versions of the story while passing the blame. Had the GoPro video of them losing their shit not been on YouTube, I wonder what spin the military would’ve had? 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m probably the only one that got that reference... The media fucked that story all up. 

Yeah....I didn’t even think about that.  Lol

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not too difficult for the media to do when the military sends out three different versions of the story while passing the blame. Had the GoPro video of them losing their shit not been on YouTube, I wonder what spin the military would’ve had? 

Defends lying, incompetent media for multiple false narrative stories on this, blames military instead.

Fucking hack. Gross. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I didn’t even think about that.  Lol

Defends lying, incompetent media for multiple false narrative stories on this, blames military instead.

Fucking hack. Gross. 

Sure...because the miltary is always truthful especially about missions that are FUBAR...you know better than that.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure...because the miltary is always truthful especially about missions that are FUBAR...you know better than that.

Are you saying the best people to believe would be the ones who are there?

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Are you saying the best people to believe would be those who were there?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

LOL....so you believed the media also then?  :lol: The truth is more on the side of the military (and people experienced in how the military operate) than the media looking for a hit job to trigger liberal retards.  They sure are good at doing that tho!!!!!!!

Just now, Snake said:

Are you saying the best people to believe would be the ones who are there?

Nope.  Media.  CNN has got this!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

They’re dead. Military tried to dump it all on the dead guys in the beginning. Then the videos surfaced. Truth sucks. Ouch. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They’re dead. Military tried to dump it all on the dead guys in the beginning. Then the videos surfaced. Truth sucks. Ouch. 

"The military tried to dump it all on the dead guys."  Well, it's clear they had some fault in this..either lax training, experience or just a carefree attitude toward their situation.  But, just the same...where did you read that?  Link?

Now, how did the videos show different?  I saw it too.  How does "the truth suck"?  

Stop being a whiny fucking idiot.  You don't have the first clue what your are talking about.  "Assassins!!!!"  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said: