Check your account email address ×

Tusli schools the view

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not like you don't have the time, all you do is derp on here 24/7. Maybe you could learn something? Nah... :lol:

I’m trying to “learn”.  What’s the point you are trying to make?  “Bootlickers”.  You people sound like morons.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m trying to “learn”.  What’s the point you are trying to make?  “Bootlickers”.  You people sound like morons.

Bens not here to back him up.  All he has is the B team of Smales for now.  Bootlicker is a catch all phrase for anyone who believes in a strong military, and that the US and Israel are the cause of all that is wrong with the world.  Whether you recognize the existence of the MIC or not, means nothing.  Its all or none with these guys.

30 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

surf.gif.3195a1e1ea4281bc41e6dd7f813830ef.gif

:lol:One of my favorites.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bens not here to back him up.  All he has is the B team of Smales for now.  Bootlicker is a catch all phrase for anyone who believes in a strong military, and that the US and Israel are the cause of all that is wrong with the world.  Whether you recognize the existence of the MIC or not, means nothing.  Its all or none with these guys.

:lmao:

1D14AEE3-DA8B-449F-B30E-2AA5244961E2.jpeg

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol at this whole thread, but my favorite is Zammykins complaining about something being too long...The irony hahaha. 

Does it take you 42 minutes to read some of my short, essay-ish posts or, that long to understand them?

Why you be so simple, bro?

”Essay-ish”- A half dozen sentences over a couple of paragraphs to divide and explain a cohesive thought.

Go Leg-POG yourself!  :lol:

:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming from the lush who had to quit drinking to save his marriage.  Thats rich.

That's why I quit...huh.....News to me but considering  your marriage record you should recuse yourself from any matrimonial discussions unless they involve how to make them fail. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Does it take you 42 minutes to read some of my short, essay-ish posts or, that long to understand them?

Why you be so simple, bro?

”Essay-ish”- A half dozen sentences over a couple of paragraphs to divide and explain a cohesive thought.

Go Leg-POG yourself!  :lol:

:

Lol you even typed too much to say, “Fuck off, Ryan.”

CAN’T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU CHERRY FUCKING MECH POG?

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's why I quit...huh.....News to me but considering  your marriage record you should recuse yourself from any matrimonial discussions unless they involve how to make them fail. :thumb:

Yeah your life is one to aspire to....yeeaaaammmmk.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol at this whole thread, but my favorite is Zammykins complaining about something being too long...The irony hahaha. 

Don't have time to watch and comment on but plenty of time to chase me around and type endless nonsense.... He's so smart. 

54 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol you even typed too much to say, “Fuck off, Ryan.”

CAN’T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU CHERRY FUCKING MECH POG?

You’ll find, I am kind.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't have time to watch and comment on but plenty of time to chase me around and type endless nonsense.... He's so smart. 

Woah!  Total and extreme butt-hurt noted!

:lol2:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah your life is one to aspire to....yeeaaaammmmk.

Is that what I said...you just spew bullshit and then when I say something you ignore it...glad I'm not a lying sack of shit.

I woke up one day and quit drinking because I wanted to...no ultimatums, no health issues....just decided it was time so GFY.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is that her ?? :bc:

LOL...No...just a look-a-like.  But she’s an attractive woman with some decent life experience, moderate ideas and some common sense.  In other words.. SHE’S GOT.NO CHANCE IN THE DEM PRIMARIES.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...No...just a look-a-like.  But she’s an attractive woman with some decent life experience, moderate ideas and some common sense.  In other words.. SHE’S GOT.NO CHANCE IN THE DEM PRIMARIES.

No chance in ANY primary

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, SSFB said:

No chance in ANY primary

It really is a shame that she has no shot...going to be that disphit Creepy Joe.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Welp , at any rate , let's see some more pics of the look a like .  :bc:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is a shame that she has no shot...going to be that disphit Creepy Joe.

Nobody wants to debate facts and rational solutions they want a soap opera. Look at this thread. Not one post on the subject of the OP.