Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Are you two homos 12 years old?  :lol:

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Why?

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You love raw cock too std dragqueen!!!!

Again, why? What is wrong with these guys.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Freedom isn't free!  If you don't like it ignore people, pretty simple really.  

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

Fluffer550 is a dupe account used by multiple faggots on here.  I'm guessing it's 144bigblackdickssucked,  his butt buddy revqueer, .07Bhent, and Fudgy. There's probably others too. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Fluffer550 is a dupe account used by multiple faggots on here.  I'm guessing it's 144bigblackdickssucked,  his butt buddy revqueer, .07Bhent, and Fudgy. There's probably others too. 

Wrong

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

OMG!!!! You just got " PWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  :owned:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Believe it, or not. I have NEVAH lied on FS 1 or FS 2. The ONLY time I EVAH lied was when I joke-lied to 800 FAGGON on PM, and told him I just got back from racing my 42'Fountain in Marathon, Fla. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Believe it, or not. I have NEVAH lied on FS 1 or FS 2. The ONLY time I EVAH lied was when I joke-lied to 800 FAGGON on PM, and told him I just got back from racing my 42'Fountain in Marathon, Fla. 

You told me you were a cubicle prisnor at a geek company. Then ya said you were a cop. Obviously one was a lie.

2 hours ago, s pump said:

Yokay

2 hours ago, s pump said:

When I learn how to embed vids from YouTube, then I'll bring some over, and you'll see why I joke about gay shit. It's from Eddie Murphy doing stand-up in the 80s!!!

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You told me you were a cubicle prisnor at a geek company. Then ya said you were a cop. Obviously one was a lie.

You said you were a house-boy for visiting, gay Japanese businessmen. Then you said you ran some kind of landscaping company. Obviously, one was a lie. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You said you were a house-boy for visiting, gay Japanese businessmen. Then you said you ran some kind of landscaping company. Obviously, one was a lie. 

Never said I was a house boy , Im a house man .lol

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol::owned:

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When I learn how to embed vids from YouTube, then I'll bring some over, and you'll see why I joke about gay shit. It's from Eddie Murphy doing stand-up in the 80s!!!

Just copy the URL and paste it in the reply box here.

This URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt75y38J00s

Shows up as this

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Wrong

Oh, so he really is a lot lizzard Twink?  And 144bigblackdickssuckedatthesamtime is really his boyfriend?   Gotcha :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS