Check your account email address ×

Barr Testifying in Front of Senate Judiciary Today

• Platinum Contributing Member

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's gonna be epic.  What a complete waste of time too.  But, this is how we roll now.  Political pandering for idiots.

Watch Klobuchar, Booker and Kamala Harris make fools of themselves. 🤣

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watch Klobuchar, Booker and Kamala Harris make fools of themselves. 🤣

Booker for that win.  I think Klobey may remember her awkward ass handing during the Kavy hearings and slow her roll.  Booker will lose his mind as usual and employ his rehearsed theatrical performance, Harris will spout out some shit and be outsmarted before she even finishes her thought.  Barr is really good at this shit.

so Mueller said barrs summary upset Mueller because it didn't capture how bad the report was. Really? how bad?

So trump did nothing yet they are trying to make him look like he did?

Gotcha moment?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

More time and taxpayer money being wasted 

Well they aren’t doing anything else today. Let’s have a hearing. :flush: 

List of accomplishments since the dems took over the house:

Investigate Trump

Investigate Trump

Investigate Trump

Did I mis anything?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Well they aren’t doing anything else today. Let’s have a hearing. :flush: 

List of accomplishments since the dems took over the house:

Investigate Trump

Investigate Trump

Investigate Trump

Did I mis anything?

impeach trump

• Like 1

independents are being turned off by all this "investigate trump" BS. Enough is enough already..

But personally I hope it continues as this is doing nothing except keeping the pond scum where it belongs.. At the bottom..

better luck next time dems.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Today's performance should cement the three of them to single digits in the primary polling.

...because let's be honest, that's all this is about for them.  Entertain and keep their fanbase enraged with theatrics.

Just now, Pete said:

independents are being turned off by all this "investigate trump" BS. Enough is enough already..

But personally I hope it continues as this is doing nothing except keeping the pond scum where it belongs.. At the bottom..

better luck next time dems.

They don't have anything else.  They know they aren't winning any new base members here...they are just keeping their minions in place and in line just in case they do come up with a plan by 2024.

I hope Bernie jumps out and starts his own party.  It's time.  I think he's a moron but, democracy demands choices.  The Dems won't comply.  Looks like they are sinking everyone but Biden now....because they know what is best for their people!!

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...because let's be honest, that's all this is about for them.  Entertain and keep their fanbase enraged with theatrics.

They don't have anything else.  They know they aren't winning any new base members here...they are just keeping their minions in place and in line just in case they do come up with a plan by 2024.

I hope Bernie jumps out and starts his own party.  It's time.  I think he's a moron but, democracy demands choices.  The Dems won't comply.  Looks like they are sinking everyone but Biden now....because they know what is best for their people!!

Bernie bro didn't fair well at a person of "color" event recently.. Very hate filled group that can never be dealt with rationally. Yet the dems think they got them all on their side..

All the feel the bern  net chatter class are predicting that he will have no choice but to run as a independent in 2020  as the dembankster party high  chieftains have screwed him over again. The MA. lying dem squaw is picking up some traction in the dem internal polling. The other braying barnyard of jackasses on the loose are well below 5% polling or nada.

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

All the feel the bern  net chatter class are predicting that he will have no choice but to run as a independent in 2020  as the dembankster party high  chieftains have screwed him over again. The MA. lying dem squaw is picking up some traction in the dem internal polling. The other braying barnyard of jackasses on the loose are well below 5% polling or nada.

He’ll either do that or fade away then endorse Biden later.  Like a good boy again.  

He’d actually impress many if he jumped out.  Grow some balls

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Planet California.

It's fucking hilarious the report is out there is no collusion, There is no obstruction. Saying over and over again there is obstruction when there was no crime to obstruct is just fucking stupid

feinstein should be in the club senate retirement home for the aged .  The CA voters re-elected her for another term in office, she will more or less be dead if she can finish the term in office.  This country needs term limits for the house, senate and SCOTUS. Way to many old d/r fossils filling their depends while holding on to power.

Barr

I specifically asked Mueller do you have my problem with my letter "Per Mueller" NO I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LETTER MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE MEDIA's CHARACTERISATIONS OF THE REPORT.  

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’ll either do that or fade away then endorse Biden later.  Like a good boy again.  

He’d actually impress many if he jumped out.  Grow some balls

when he finds a new house he wants.

Barr

I'm very concerned as to why the FBI failed to tell the Trump Campaign they were concerned that the Russians were interfering with the election and possibly working with members of the Trump Campaign