Check your account email address ×

Barr Testifying in Front of Senate Judiciary Today

• Platinum Contributing Member

Political grandstanding.   Just go for impeachment already and deal with the consequences one way or another.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Political grandstanding.   Just go for impeachment already and deal with the consequences one way or another.   

The Democrats are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever seen

• Thanks 1

Barr is completely kicking the shit out of the Democrats.  This was much more of an ass kicking than I expected.  

As many of us have been saying for over 2 years.  There was no collusion and there was no obstruction.  This investigation is done.  Stick a fork in it.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Barr is completely kicking the shit out of the Democrats.  This was much more of an ass kicking than I expected.  

As many of us have been saying for over 2 years.  There was no collusion and there was no obstruction.  This investigation is done.  Stick a fork in it.  

:true:

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

when he finds a new house he wants.

Oh, I think he'll do much better this time.  He's got some experience in this game now.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

There's no grounds for it and most of us know it.  They draft the articles, it fails on it's own merits...then what?  Better to keep their minions enthralled with speculations and accusations for as long as possible.

The look on Barr's face is amazingly funny.  It's like that look I instinctively get when I realize I'm listening to an imbecile but, out of manners, allow them to keep talking until I can break away.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Klobuchar is shaking with excitement as she thinks she has Barr in a gotcha moment...sorry Amy....NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!  :roundhouse:

Klobuchar Again I look at the totality of the evidence. Um no you don't you stupid cunt. Your side ran around saying Trump colluded for two years that he and many of his people would be indicted for colluding. This is completely false

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Klobuchar is shaking with excitement as she thinks she has Barr in a gotcha moment...sorry Amy....NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!  :roundhouse:

She really looked stupid and outclassed.  She learned nothing in her last hearing looking the same.  Or, does she think that look is sexy? "A Pattern.  I look at a pattern.  Patterns. This represents a pattern....patterns.  They are patterns.  I was told to look for patterns.  When I was in law school...patterns.  I see patterns."

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for i see dead people

Just now, jtssrx said:

Whoever this republican is that's currently talking sounds like an idiot

Word salad to get as much time on camera as he can.  Barr is like..."Do I talk now or should I not bother?"  SMH

Coon this was a critical time Translation this was a critical time for Democrats to slander TRump

Barr asked Coon Critical to what, No answer to Barr from Coon