Check your account email address ×

Next presidential candidate debate: Sunday Oct. 09, 2016

sear

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will put it all out there. Nasty nasty nasty. Clinton should just let him go.

Yep....I hope he chokes out that cunt right on stage and is immediately arrested! Win win 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yep....I hope he chokes out that cunt right on stage and is immediately arrested! Win win 

You're a Dump Pumper - why backpedal now :snack:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shut up you biased hack.  You opinion means nothing here but to maybe a few hacks just like you.  Morons at the highest order.

:bc: Yes you are :snack:

Just now, motonoggin said:

I hope it is an absolute shit show and turns people off to voting for either even more.

I hoped that months ago that we would see a record low voter turn out and that would be a wake up call for the political "establishment".  Now, I fear we will see record numbers of voters.  And to the herders controlling the sheep, this is GOOD.  We can expect more "excellent choices" in the future. And without proper, equal and unbiased media...a third party will never have a chance.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your the boards biggest baby. Creating a meme of a member is proof your taking this place to serious. Seek help.

Nobody can help me.  And don't hate because you cannot compete effectively.  That is nobody else's problem but yours.  Hey, maybe you should seek help for that.  :lol:

And I like my pics!  And so do many others.  So.....:dunno:

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not let skidooski respond for himself? WTF?

Why should I even respond to that nonsense in the first place? It's all bullshit, he's all bullshit and the fact he thinks I'm for Trump validates this. The guy is a dipshit plain and simple and most times does not deserve to be addressed directly. :bc: 

He gets a miffed when I bag on you about voting for Hillary. See...eeveryone just takes turns winding him up like the forum toy he is.

Edited by Skidooski