Check your account email address ×

The reefers

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

Once I bought my first snowmobile in 1989 I think I have ski'd about 4 times since. Twice recently with my kids. 

Same here. Rode sleds around fields as a kid thought it was fun , but loved skiing. Then rode real trails up north, only skied once since.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

Interesting.  I've got a 2:1 CBD to THC plant that just finished drying yesterday. I'll give it a try in a few days and see what happens :dunno:

Do you have a rec marijuana store nearby in MA now?

I used to roll a decent joint. What worked for me was starting out with less weed in the middle. Now I use a rolling machine. Much easier to roll the perfect joint every time.

20190419_102803.jpg

I can roll em like that freehand.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same here. Rode sleds around fields as a kid thought it was fun , but loved skiing. Then rode real trails up north, only skied once since.

We rode sleds around city streets, parks, forest preserves and golf courses when we were kids. All of that was illegal too. Pretty easy for the cops to find you when you leave a trail right to your house. Lucky for me I didn't own any sleds growing up so the cops went to my friends house and busted them! :lol: 

My first sled trip to michigan was a life changing experience for me. I knew that's what I liked to do. Didn't ski for like 10 years after that. 

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Interesting.  I've got a 2:1 CBD to THC plant that just finished drying yesterday. I'll give it a try in a few days and see what happens :dunno:

Do you have a rec marijuana store nearby in MA now?

I used to roll a decent joint. What worked for me was starting out with less weed in the middle. Now I use a rolling machine. Much easier to roll the perfect joint every time.

20190419_102803.jpg

In Salem mass. The price is way over black market. I use the same roller....lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

We used to love skiing. Had a couple buds who were some hot dog skiers. All of the big ski destinations, big jumps, tricks all that shit. Me not so much but I loved skiing at the time. Funny thing is all of those guys got knee and or ankle injuries from skiing that they still deal with today. I think one just had his third surgery on the same knee. 

Doc told me 25 years ago if I land one more time on my tailbone I would be in a wheelchair 

On 4/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, Anler said:

Yeah that shit was retarded. I was completely checked out for about 30 minutes and then it was all good.  :lol:

My kid gets all his from the dispensary .  All really good. I take a few hits here there , good buzz., Im fine.  He tells me 'Hey, I left you something on work bench....supposed to be really good for back pain.' We got a house full of company coming over, so I figure i am going to put a little buzz on before they get here.  Holy shit !!  I am so fucking high,  I can't function.  Ever been so high you can't figure out if your talking too loud or not loud enough?  :lol: Thought I was going to die.  After about 30 mins It was good. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My kid gets all his from the dispensary .  All really good. I take a few hits here there , good buzz., Im fine.  He tells me 'Hey, I left you something on work bench....supposed to be really good for back pain.' We got a house full of company coming over, so I figure i am going to put a little buzz on before they get here.  Holy shit !!  I am so fucking high,  I can't function.  Ever been so high you can't figure out if your talking too loud or not loud enough?  :lol: Thought I was going to die.  After about 30 mins It was good. 

Yeah the paranoia is fucking ridiculous when you get like that. The shit that goes thru your mind is just bizarre. Then 30 minutes to an hour your all good. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah the paranoia is fucking ridiculous when you get like that. The shit that goes thru your mind is just bizarre. Then 30 minutes to an hour your all good. 

Right!  :lol:

I don’t like that.  Not as bad when you sitting around with good buddies,  that are also baked ,   as when you are in a house full of people you don’t know well. 

:hdchr: