Check your account email address ×

The reefers

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep. Those edibles have not been consistent for me. I'm not a fan. 

I also prefer the joint, I can still roll em like a pro too. 

That's why we like to make our own. We measure everything out so they are consistent.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

How so?

My wife brought a couple candy bars back from Vegas. It was like a Hersey bar, I’d just break off one section and it was a real mellow buzz for 3-4 hours. One square was the perfect dose.

43 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I like my vape. Simple,discreet, no smell. I’ve been getting an unflavored oil that’s supposedly 89%

i've made my own a few times with an unflavored mixer. It takes on the flavor of the rosin strain that I used. The few commercial ones that I have gotten definitely have extra flavor added. I tend to lean toward the dry herb vaporizor if I'm going to vape. It's not quite as discrete as the oil vape, but still pretty good.

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

THC9 creates high levels of anxiety in some people. Especially those prone to panic and anxiety. CBD mimics the effects of SSRI medications like Prozac and celexa by reducing the reuptake of serotonin. So in theory, CBD counteracts the side effects of THC9. This is no doubt an over simplistic explanation. Cannabis is a very complex material with over 400 various compounds. There may be more at work here, but what I described is in line with what’s going on. 

The vets and trauma clients I see with ptsd prefer 20% CBD rich weed or highly refined CBD oil for symptom relief. 

CBD can also potentiate thc already present in the users system. 

That's why regular smokers who try CBD can get a buzz off it. It makes the thc already in their system bind with more receptors 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Anler said:

41 years and I couldn't roll a decent jibber to save my life.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

CBD can also potentiate thc already present in the users system. 

That's why regular smokers who try CBD can get a buzz off it. It makes the thc already in their system bind with more receptors 

Interesting.  I've got a 2:1 CBD to THC plant that just finished drying yesterday. I'll give it a try in a few days and see what happens :dunno:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Incredible Hulk

Do you have a rec marijuana store nearby in MA now?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

41 years and I couldn't roll a decent jibber to save my life.

I used to roll a decent joint. What worked for me was starting out with less weed in the middle. Now I use a rolling machine. Much easier to roll the perfect joint every time.

20190419_102803.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Interesting.  I've got a 2:1 CBD to THC plant that just finished drying yesterday. I'll give it a try in a few days and see what happens :dunno:

I used to roll a decent joint. What worked for me was starting out with less weed in the middle. Now I use a rolling machine. Much easier to roll the perfect joint every time.

20190419_102803.jpg

Oh, I have been that route. Prefer to hit the pipe anyway... use the bones for times the pipe is too bulky. (concerts etc) :)

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

20190419_102803.jpg

You can do the same thing with a dollar bill that that machine does. I don't need the dollar tho, just take your time and roll it around in the paper for a bit and twist it up tight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You can do the same thing with a dollar bill that that machine does. I don't need the dollar tho, just take your time and roll it around in the paper for a bit and twist it up tight. 

Sure.

Just like my buddy who took me to the top of Sugarloaf skiing; "just go fast, and turn."

Haha ...the ole dollar bill trick

Just now, Woodsman said:

My preferred method.

Use a PAX 2.

I never liked the aftertaste when i used to smoke.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sure.

Just like my buddy who took me to the top of Sugarloaf skiing; "just go fast, and turn."

That works alot better when you are young and bounce off stuff without breaking something. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Actually in our 20s at the time. :bc:

We used to love skiing. Had a couple buds who were some hot dog skiers. All of the big ski destinations, big jumps, tricks all that shit. Me not so much but I loved skiing at the time. Funny thing is all of those guys got knee and or ankle injuries from skiing that they still deal with today. I think one just had his third surgery on the same knee. 

Just now, Anler said:

We used to love skiing. Had a couple buds who were some hot dog skiers. All of the big ski destinations, big jumps, tricks all that shit. Me not so much but I loved skiing at the time. Funny thing is all of those guys got knee and or ankle injuries from skiing that they still deal with today. I think one just had his third surgery on the same knee. 

I got absolutely zero from it. Hated it.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I got absolutely zero from it. Hated it.

Once I bought my first snowmobile in 1989 I think I have ski'd about 4 times since. Twice recently with my kids. 

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Some say it's a different buzz than smoking.? 

Seems to be smoother & maybe better for a person without the smoke?

The lower temperatures it's not actually burning and you are not breathing in all the cancer shit :news:

44 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Some say it's a different buzz than smoking.? 

Seems to be smoother & maybe better for a person without the smoke?

It seems like the same buzz to me :dunno:     I should pickup a bigger home version to try. My only issue with the APX is the small chamber.