Check your account email address ×

Hot Mic......

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thread was about donald talking about pussy and stuff and creeper posts about Bill clintion :nuts:

I clearly said I am not a Hillary fan and I did read creepers post which had nothing to do with the topic.  Then in you come with you wisdumb

Just pointing out your obvious leftist hypocrisy. not that i't's hard fir anyone to see,

• Platinum Contributing Member

wow....who cares.

A blue collar billionaire having the hots for woman and talking just like how many men would behind closed doors with their buddies.

These comments were also made long before he had any political aspirations.

The far bigger story is Clintons wall street speeches

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Hey stupid...............Bill Clinton is not running for office :lol: 

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

wow....who cares.

A blue collar billionaire having the hots for woman and talking just like how many men would behind closed doors with their buddies.

These comments were also made long before he had any political aspirations.

The far bigger story is Clintons wall street speeches

Can you say Madame President :news: 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stupid...............Bill Clinton is not running for office :lol: 

and she stood at his side every step of the way . A true champion for women . when she wins I truly hope u get everything she wants for u

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I must ask, your syntax where did you learn that at? 

union run pubic schools.

assuming the same place u received your brainwashing

Edited by Ez ryder

:lol:

it makes me wonder, I think the lefty Dems on here think in some way they are gonna be able to show us all the light that Hillary is the "Supreme Leader" in which we should kneel down and druel at her feet with them.

Pathetic, weak and stupid.  But, it's all good fodder here.  Obama for 8.....that can only be topped by that lying treasonous bag of shit for four more.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

it makes me wonder, I think the lefty Dems on here think in some way they are gonna be able to show us all the light that Hillary is the "Supreme Leader" in which we should kneel down and druel at her feet with them.

Pathetic, weak and stupid.  But, it's all good fodder here.  Obama for 8.....that can only be topped by that lying treasonous bag of shit for four more.  

This only got dropped cuz of the Wikileaks :guzzle: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I voted for Kasich, SBYL :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I voted for Kasich, SBYL :lol: 

and now hill well cant say I am shocked . I will take a chance at the unknown change than the guarantee of what she is going to keep delivering with out question. the fact that most politicians and reporters/ propagandists hate him tells me he is the 1 I want  from the choices I have. BTW Kasich is a panty waste and that is why he could only win his state