Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor poor Rev.  Is man made climate change putting a damper on kayak high season?

Some of the rivers are amazing. Huge waves people have never seen before. 

On the downside the cancelled the Hell or High water race because the Petawawa ran higher than it ever has before and destroyed part of the park in town.  Some people in that area are too busy sand bagging the homes of their neighbours instead of getting out and enjoying the epic waves.  

But it's a normal run off in my area so obviously all this flooding is 'fake news" Must be a Chinese hoax. 

Climate deniers:  They were calling for an ice age, look at this study.

me: Did you read that study because it says most scientists were not calling for an ice age.

Climate deniers:   Here is a cartoon that proves they were calling for an ice age.

Climate deniers:   Here is a youtube video claiming the IPCC agree that there is no man made climate change.

me:  Here is the actual IPCC report, you've been gut hooked again.

Climate deniers; No no, look, I've got another cartoon, I must be right. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

On the downside the cancelled the Hell or High water race because the Petawawa ran higher than it ever has before and destroyed part of the park in town.  Some people in that area are too busy sand bagging the homes of their neighbours instead of getting out and enjoying the epic waves.  

But it's a normal run off in my area so obviously all this flooding is 'fake news" Must be a Chinese hoax. 

me: Did you read that study because it says most scientists were not calling for an ice age.

Climate deniers:   Here is a cartoon that proves they were calling for an ice age.

Climate deniers:   Here is a youtube video claiming the IPCC agree that there is no man made climate change.

So because of Man Made Global Warming, we had a real high snowy cold winter, and when all that snow melts, plus add some spring rain, we get flooding. So you're saying, just so I am clear, because of MMGW we now have floods from melting snow and ice? 

What happens if we actually get a hot/dry summer and these rivers and lakes get real low? Will that also be because of MMGW? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

So because of Man Made Global Warming, we had a real high snowy cold winter, and when all that snow melts, plus add some spring rain, we get flooding. So you're saying, just so I am clear, because of MMGW we now have floods from melting snow and ice? 

What happens if we actually get a hot/dry summer and these rivers and lakes get real low? Will that also be because of MMGW? :dunno:

Aliens. Ducking aliens 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Certainly sounds like it that's what he's saying. :lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So wait, you admit to being aware of the flooding but you don't admit that is caused by an earlier start to last winter with colder than average temperatures, above average snowfall and a longer than average season ? It sure as fuck ain't caused by any warming...  

Its been a normal spring.

Cold, warm, windy, melting, snowing, icing, warm, cold, snow, some grass growing, snowing, no flooding, farmers drinking lots of coffee.

44 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So wait, you admit to being aware of the flooding but you don't admit that is caused by an earlier start to last winter with colder than average temperatures, above average snowfall and a longer than average season ? It sure as fuck ain't caused by any warming...  

Pretty sure its from man made climate change and permafrost melting runoff in Muskoka and Ottawa.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Certainly sounds like it that's what he's saying. :lol:

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Sorry you dumb fucks.  I was just using your logic. If the weather is fine in my area, then that must make claims of flooding fake news.  

Lets just look at the jewel province BC as a climate change reducing province model.  We don't count forest fires CO2 emissions and even without, the carbon tax hasn't done shit.  Hey lets jack up gas to $2.50/litre and teach those faggots a lesson. 

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/30/opinion/bc-must-stop-ignoring-surging-forest-carbon-emissions

https://sierraclub.bc.ca/bcs-greenhouse-gas-emissions-risen-four-of-last-five-years/

Also looks like every province has done much better than BC on their own.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-s-climate-leader-no-more-how-b-c-fell-from-the-top-1.4149872

4 hours ago, irv said:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry you dumb fucks.  I was just using your logic. If the weather is fine in my area, then that must make claims of flooding fake news.  

Answer my question, Kev, if you can, "in your own words"? I am real curious and want to believe like you so please help me out will ya? :dunno:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lets just look at the jewel province BC as a climate change reducing province model.  We don't count forest fires CO2 emissions and even without, the carbon tax hasn't done shit.  Hey lets jack up gas to $2.50/litre and teach those faggots a lesson. 

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/30/opinion/bc-must-stop-ignoring-surging-forest-carbon-emissions

https://sierraclub.bc.ca/bcs-greenhouse-gas-emissions-risen-four-of-last-five-years/

Also looks like every province has done much better than BC on their own.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-s-climate-leader-no-more-how-b-c-fell-from-the-top-1.4149872

The carbon tax isn’t designed to lower emissions. 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Greens just doubled their seat count.

Liberals came in 4th at less than 11%.:lol:

You do know that the Liberals have never won a seat in that area :dunno:  it is usually a conservative seat and sometimes ndp - CLEARLY THIS IS A VOTE AGAINST ANDREW :lol: 

so don't get so gitty over this :lol:  

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

cbc thinks people are voting the greens for the environment.  lmao

they are voting anything but the ndp or the libs for the social vote.

so why not CPC? they usually win this seat 

this is against ANDREW VOTE :lol: 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so why not CPC? they usually win this seat 

this is against ANDREW VOTE :lol: 

cause they aren't going to do a complete 180. 

they arent swing voters based on promises

On 5/6/2019 at 1:58 PM, irv said:

Answer my question, Kev, if you can, "in your own words"? I am real curious and want to believe like you so please help me out will ya? :dunno:

Why would you believe my words when you ignore economists and the majority of climate scientists?

How many links have you posted that proved the opposite of what you believe?

You are a moron. 

But then again you probably believe Liberals run higher deficits too. 

841E0A59-78E4-4253-BC11-20E2696A1234.jpeg

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would you believe my words when you ignore economists and the majority of climate scientists?

You are a moron. 

841E0A59-78E4-4253-BC11-20E2696A1234.jpeg

Do you know how to use a log scale?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are a moron. 

Because I want to believe, like you, so I need to hear you're personal take on things rather than something that could be from dishonest, funded scientists and economists.

Didn't anyone ever teach you not to believe everything you hear? C'mon, Kev, tell me why you personally think MMGW is real? What have you seen for yourself that makes you jump on this bandwagon? 

6 hours ago, DUMPY said:

So what’s going on with the mark Norman trial 

Couple of days after Leslie states he's gonna testify in Norman's defence against Trudeau?

Start connecting the dots.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/feds-expected-to-drop-prosecution-of-norman

Norman’s defence team, led by Marie Henein, was also expected to argue in court that political interference at the highest levels of government was behind these charges. The reasoning behind dropping the charges is not yet known.

The former head of the Navy, Norman had been denied funds to cover his legal fees from the federal government.

One way or another there was political interference. To either bring thrvcharges or drop them, or both. 

My guess is some pretty dirty laundry about the liberals was going to come out in court.

they owe this guy his lawyer fees.