Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical dumb as shit response.  

You shared a YouTube video that misrepresented IPCC findings. Then when I post the actual report, you decide that the IPCC can’t be trusted.  

You’re like the other climate change deniers who rail against NASA but then use one NASA report because you think it helps your cause.  

Keep being stupid.  You’ve found your niche. 

:lol:

climmm1.jpg

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No need, Sheer will lift it.:bc:

How do you know? Were you in the secret meeting he had with the oil companies? Or have you seen his platform even though he won't show anyone else?

Pretty sure Doug Ford is the best thing to happen to Trudeau. 

With any luck you'll have a nice forest fire in Parry Sound again and Druggies cut to the forest fire budget will bite you in the ass.

11 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:

climmm1.jpg

9 hours ago, snopro31 said:

We’ve done too much. 

We are starting an ice age 

275802C9-3355-4B91-BD93-18E2512B8921.jpeg

You bitches can only hope that's the case.  It'll help you with your menopause. 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup 

I wonder why the Alberta guy hasn't cut their carbon plan yet?  took DOUG NO PLAN SLOGAN MAN 1 day 

How much did Doug lose Ontario by opting out of the Carbon tax?  

How much is he giving to his family lawyer to fight the Carbon tax?

I forgot, debt and deficits don't matter anymore. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In Trail's world they don't so you're asking the wrong guy. :lol:

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you know? Were you in the secret meeting he had with the oil companies? Or have you seen his platform even though he won't show anyone else?

Pretty sure Doug Ford is the best thing to happen to Trudeau. 

With any luck you'll have a nice forest fire in Parry Sound again and Druggies cut to the forest fire budget will bite you in the ass.

You mean the fire that was started while clearing trees for those great green projects during a dry complete fire ban?  That one or was it another.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the fire that was started while clearing trees for those great green projects during a dry complete fire ban?  That one or was it another.

You're missing the point, AC. Don't you realize, in a climate perfect world, we wouldn't have any droughts, heat waves, forest fires or floods so all these century old incidents could have been avoided if only we had the carbon tax centuries ago! Get with the program, man! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

You're missing the point, AC. Don't you realize, in a climate perfect world, we wouldn't have any droughts, heat waves, forest fires or floods so all these century old incidents could have been avoided if only we had the carbon tax centuries ago! Get with the program, man! 

He didn't miss the point at all, but he sure did slap your purse outta your hand

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He didn't miss the point at all, but he sure did slap your purse outta your hand

Try and keep your hooked nose outta Canada business will you?:lol:

The only purse being tossed was Kev's, along with what's left of his shriveled balls inside it.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only purse being tossed was Kev's, along with what's left of his shriveled balls inside it.

Shit , I thought it WAS Kev ,  :lol:    Their Avy's look the same at a quick glance and I only read the first line , SORRY IRV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111  :lol:    :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

In Trail's world they don't so you're asking the wrong guy. :lol:

not my world its just a simple observation.  Look at USA DONNY best business man ever to be prez has doubled the deficit to 1.4 trillion and no one blinks an eye

Its proven every time a Conservative government is elected

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It was cap and trade (big difference) and he cost us millions

he will lose in court just like Sask. did - his buddies will all get rich as he appoints them one at a time

debt really doesn't matter if it did the entire world would not be in debt 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Shit , I thought it WAS Kev ,  :lol:    Their Avy's look the same at a quick glance and I only read the first line , SORRY IRV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111  :lol:    :bc:

:bc:

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You bitches can only hope that's the case.  It'll help you with your menopause. 

If it doesn’t warm up and the winters become longer can people sue the believers for false info?

9 hours ago, irv said:

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:bc:

A bunch of queens bitch slapping each other then kiss and make up. 

Derp Derp dumb fucks. 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not my world its just a simple observation.  Look at USA DONNY best business man ever to be prez has doubled the deficit to 1.4 trillion and no one blinks an eye

Its proven every time a Conservative government is elected

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It was cap and trade (big difference) and he cost us millions

he will lose in court just like Sask. did - his buddies will all get rich as he appoints them one at a time

debt really doesn't matter if it did the entire world would not be in debt 

Just shows how stupid they are. 

We're watching every move Drug Ford makes, increases the debt and they don't have an issue with it.

Just like they are all over Trudeau for the shit SNC Lavalin while Harper was in power.

Mention that Harris sold the 407 to SNC for a fraction of it's net worth and they don't want to know.

It's ok that they are dumb as shit.  It's not like any of them will solve any problems. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A bunch of queens bitch slapping each other then kiss and make up. 

Derp Derp dumb fucks. 

Poor poor Rev.  Is man made climate change putting a damper on kayak high season?