Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really, but I find it rather comical,  you have to admit.  As for my bro and myself, we each have our own.

I have the ski's for personal enjoyment. 

You said you were intimidated by them. That’s why you own a pontoon. 

Full beta. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor snake. So desperate for something to prove it isn’t happening.

Ocean levels have risin over 120m in the past 20000 years due to warming or approx 1m per century.

What will happen next?

a) They will continue to naturally rise

b) A Carbon Tax will stop that dead in its tracks.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Uh oooooh!!!!! Looks like the amateur science hour had trouble completing the quiz.

Did you nutbars channel your school days and decide "when in doubt choose C"?

I know this whole thread was an attempt to discredit Trudeau and I'm sorry it failed. 

You're hero Drug Ford admitting climate change is real and making a lame lie about meeting Paris accord committments.  

That must hurt as much as his pathetic comments of having their own plan. It looked like he was going to say that his dog ate his homework.  

Poor fat fucker is way out of his league.

Meanwhile your pasty white hope the Scheer idiot had a meeting with a Koch operative.  Americans will be cool with this since the whitehouse is full of Koch connections.  

It's just funny that a month after railing on Trudeau for meeting with Lavalin execs in order to save  jobs, their Scheer idiot is making backroom deals with foreign operatives and his defence is that he was trying to save Jobs.:Khashoggi:

Dude you know that liberal MP's were at that meeting as well right?

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he owns a kayak and timeshares a boat.

WTF?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ocean levels have risin over 120m in the past 20000 years due to warming or approx 1m per century.

What will happen next?

a) They will continue to naturally rise

b) A Carbon Tax will stop that dead in its tracks.

According to Nobel prize winning economists carbon taxes will help. 

According to Trump supporters, climate change is a Chinese hoax and vaccines cause Autism. 

I know who I’m going to listen to. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

According to Trump supporters, climate change is a Chinese hoax and vaccines cause Autism. 

I don't think so.  They have another 40m to go.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So your going to tax the consumer for something the manufacturers do yet not tax the manufacturers...……………...makes sense.

You do know that the vast majority of climate scientists have said the climate model is not a disaster...…………...

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So your going to tax the consumer for something the manufacturers do yet not tax the manufacturers...……………...makes sense.

You do know that the vast majority of climate scientists have said the climate model is not a disaster...…………...

Do you understand how it works or are you listening to Ford Nation’s explanation?

I bet you are blaming the carbon tax for the gas prices rising 13 cents. 

Climate Scientist Dr Roy Spencer tells us why our CO2 emissions are not a big problem, and why there is a bias among the legions of self-styled "Climate Scientists" most of whom are in fact computer modelers, most of whom do not have training in any science subject.

Climate Misinformation by Source: Roy Spencer

Dr. Roy Spencer is a principal research scientist for the University of Alabama in Huntsville, as well as the U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer (AMSR-E) on NASA’s Aqua satellite.  He is known for his work with the satellite-based temperature monitoring for which he and Dr. John Christy received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal 

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Climate Scientist Dr Roy Spencer tells us why our CO2 emissions are not a big problem, and why there is a bias among the legions of self-styled "Climate Scientists" most of whom are in fact computer modelers, most of whom do not have training in any science subject.

Dr. Roy Spencer is a principal research scientist for the University of Alabama in Huntsville, as well as the U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer (AMSR-E) on NASA’s Aqua satellite.  He is known for his work with the satellite-based temperature monitoring for which he and Dr. John Christy received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal 

Good post, its what we have always stated.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Roy certainly has no reason for bias against the majority of climate science. 

* Encounter Books. Spencer is the author of three books critical of mainstream climate science: Climate Confusion, published in 2008, and The Great Global Warming Blunder and The Bad Science and Bad Policy of Obama's Global Warming Agenda, both released last year. All of those works were published by Encounter Books, which is a project of the conservative nonprofit Encounter for Culture and Education. That group's major funders include the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, which in turn is controlled by one of the owners of Kansas-based Koch Industries, among the world's richest privately held companies with extensive holdings in oil refineries and pipelines. The Kochs have played a critical role in funding climate-denial efforts, contributing $24.9 million to organizations that have worked to cast doubt on mainstream climate science.

so only your propaganda has merit because you believe but the opposing view has no merit because you dont believe, sounds like some sort of cult or religion.

Tell ms how has climate change caused the flooding in eastern canada? I keep hearing the claim but see no evidence to back the continued BS I hear.

Are you attempting to correlate a weather pattern that has been identified as a 1 in a 100 year scenario as not being able to happen twice in a 5 or 10 year period?

That seems to be the only underlying claim backing this climate change agenda. Remember that weather in your back yard is not systematic or indicative to some sort of global catastrophe. you drink your koolaide like a good minion 

20 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so only your propaganda has merit because you believe but the opposing view has no merit because you dont believe, sounds like some sort of cult or religion.

Tell ms how has climate change caused the flooding in eastern canada? I keep hearing the claim but see no evidence to back the continued BS I hear.

Are you attempting to correlate a weather pattern that has been identified as a 1 in a 100 year scenario as not being able to happen twice in a 5 or 10 year period?

That seems to be the only underlying claim backing this climate change agenda. Remember that weather in your back yard is not systematic or indicative to some sort of global catastrophe. you drink your koolaide like a good minion 

That's all these alarmists do! Any opposing view that goes against their narrative is quickly rejected as rubbish and the author is quickly called a denier, a racist, anti vaxxer, etc, etc, etc. It's like they get caught in a trap and rather than looking at both sides openly and unbiased they just view it as a threat to their movement and their believes and quickly write it off as rubbish.

Critical thinking is not an attribute with them as I think they are incapable of doing that so they clamp onto something that makes them feel good or gives them a purpose even if that something is false and a lie. 

It's pretty sad actually, in this day and age, that we have people who are still incapable of thinking for themselves and just lap up what rich millionaires and Gov't spew to them. What a sad existence. :sad:

climmy2.jpg

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

You would like a study that links the current flooding with climate change? Really?  You want a peer reviewed paper during the event????   Or are you saying that climate change does not make extreme weather events more common and harsher? 

1 hour ago, irv said:

That's all these alarmists do! Any opposing view that goes against their narrative is quickly rejected as rubbish and the author is quickly called a denier, a racist, anti vaxxer, etc, etc, etc. It's like they get caught in a trap and rather than looking at both sides openly and unbiased they just view it as a threat to their movement and their believes and quickly write it off as rubbish.

Critical thinking is not an attribute with them as I think they are incapable of doing that so they clamp onto something that makes them feel good or gives them a purpose even if that something is false and a lie. 

It's pretty sad actually, in this day and age, that we have people who are still incapable of thinking for themselves and just lap up what rich millionaires and Gov't spew to them. What a sad existence. :sad:

climmy2.jpg

Are you claiming that prices do not affect consumer decisions?

Edited by revkevsdi

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh yes those glorious nobel prizes. I remember when obama got one for being black :lol: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Roy certainly has no reason for bias against the majority of climate science. 

* Encounter Books. Spencer is the author of three books critical of mainstream climate science: Climate Confusion, published in 2008, and The Great Global Warming Blunder and The Bad Science and Bad Policy of Obama's Global Warming Agenda, both released last year. All of those works were published by Encounter Books, which is a project of the conservative nonprofit Encounter for Culture and Education. That group's major funders include the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, which in turn is controlled by one of the owners of Kansas-based Koch Industries, among the world's richest privately held companies with extensive holdings in oil refineries and pipelines. The Kochs have played a critical role in funding climate-denial efforts, contributing $24.9 million to organizations that have worked to cast doubt on mainstream climate science.

Bewhahahah kevvyboomboom got Owned as fuck 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You would like a study that links the current flooding with climate change? Really?  You want a peer reviewed paper during the event????   Or are you saying that climate change does not make extreme weather events more common and harsher? 

Are you claiming that prices do not affect consumer decisions?

What I am saying is there is no fucking link except for the media bleating it as such every chance they get.

What extreme weather? Are you claiming that rain in your backyard is some how extreme?

There is no more harsh or extreme weather than there ever was. Claiming every weather event as  extreme or unprecedented is false rhetoric lapped up by lemmings with no other thought put to it except they heard it on the news. People like you are a fascists dream. Toe the line and spread the gospel   

34 minutes ago, Roosting said:

What I am saying is there is no fucking link except for the media bleating it as such every chance they get.

What extreme weather? Are you claiming that rain in your backyard is some how extreme?

There is no more harsh or extreme weather than there ever was. Claiming every weather event as  extreme or unprecedented is false rhetoric lapped up by lemmings with no other thought put to it except they heard it on the news. People like you are a fascists dream. Toe the line and spread the gospel   

No. I’m not. In fact the rivers are running normally in my area.  But I’m not going to use that info to deny that there is flooding in Quebec, Ottawa and Bracebridge areas. 

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Oh yes those glorious nobel prizes. I remember when obama got one for being black :lol: 

You sure do hate those elitists.

”I ain’t got no nobel, why’d Dey git

one “

Nope, no funny business going on with the Climate Alarmists.  Wonder why they like to leave out the Medieval Warming period and fudge/play with other information?