Check your account email address ×

Former Whitewater Investigator Endorses Clinton

Chertoff makes a strong case for HRC, video at the link.

Former Homeland Secretary Michael Chertoff, the lead Republican counsel on the Senate committee that investigated the Clintons' Whitewater land deal in the 1990s, explains why he's backing Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential race.

ttp://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/former-whitewater-investigator-endorses-clinton/vp-BBx6tNO

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wait.  Isn't the Chertoff Security Group in business with the Clinton Foundation?  Isn't he (or wasn't he) one of her security advisers?  

Yes...I believe I've read that somewhere.

:lmao: Ballsack has amnesia :guzzle: 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait.  Isn't the Chertoff Security Group in business with the Clinton Foundation?  Isn't he (or wasn't he) one of her security advisers?  

Yes...I believe I've read that somewhere.

How about a link :news: 

It just doesn't stop :bc:

Rudy Giuliani's daughter says she's a Clinton supporter

Rudy Giuliani's daughter says she's a Clinton supporter

The daughter of Donald Trump's top surrogate has proclaimed her support for Hillary Clinton, according to a new report.

Caroline Guiliani, daughter of Rudy Guiliani, wrote on Facebook that she was "pro-Hillary all along," according to a report by Politico.

She changed her profile picture to one with Clinton's "H" campaign logo two weeks ago. 

"I've been pro-Hillary all along," she wrote on Facebook last month, linking to a story about a Bernie Sanders supporter who switched his support. "But the people who are willing to open their minds & shift their perspectives are the ones with the power to save our country at this point, so I really respect this." 

Giuliani confirmed to Politico that the Facebook posts were hers and reaffirmed her support for the Democratic presidential nominee. 

"I love Hillary, I think she's by far the most qualified candidate that we've had in a long while," she said in an interview.

She said her father, a Trump adviser who often speaks at Trump's rallies, knows about her support. 

"He knows and is fully comfortable with it and thinks I have a right to my opinion," she said

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giulianis-daughter-says-shes-a-clinton-supporter/ar-BBx6M2y

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a scoop!

:lol: 

I have actually been trolling Caroline Guilianis Facebook waiting for her endorsement..

You too eh? Wow what wonderful news this is. Now we know who to vote for :lol: 

Maybe I should've pumped the font size up to 76 for that.... SMH 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You too eh? Wow what wonderful news this is. Now we know who to vote for :lol: 

Maybe I should've pumped the font size up to 76 for that.... SMH 

After the Lebron, Kerdashain , ex republicans, it really set me at ease that I was voting for the right candidate. :thumb:

• Like 1