Check your account email address ×

Street Brawl ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'd like to see you or Moto walk thru there during that melee ...

Posted from under his bed where he feels safe from all non hillbillies. 

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No those are immigrants, forced ones.

Those are domestic terrorists. Trust me, you drive thru a muslim neighborhood or a hispanic neighborhood around here and then drive thru a black neighborhood and tell me what you think. 

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'd like to see you or Moto walk thru there during that melee ...

Well... I have worked in those neighborhoods for 28 years and I worked in a neighoborhood for 3 years that is probably one of the most violent in Chicago. If you would like to see me do it come on down. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those are domestic terrorists. Trust me, you drive thru a muslim neighborhood or a hispanic neighborhood around here and then drive thru a black neighborhood and tell me what you think. 

Does Cicero make the grade? Or have they cleaned that place up.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does Cicero make the grade? Or have they cleaned that place up.  

Meh, its not that great but one of my favorite restaurants is there so I make it a point to stop in for lunch when I am that way. There are good parts and not good parts. They closed up all of the whore houses about 20 years ago. This place is the shiznit tho. It is worth the trip!

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seems to me our primary concern shouldnt be with muslims or immigrants... 

An ounce of prevention........

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No those are immigrants, forced ones.

They paid their price for citizenship.  Everyone else now pays for being fucking gross.  It's sorta righteous...and sad.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posted from under his bed where he feels safe from all non hillbillies. 

Too much of a pussy to meet up ^^^

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well... I have worked in those neighborhoods for 28 years and I worked in a neighoborhood for 3 years that is probably one of the most violent in Chicago. If you would like to see me do it come on down. 

You wouldn't walk thru there with all of them brawling like that. They would be all over a honkey like a pack of spider monkeys ...

I bet you have seen some crazy shit tho ...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You wouldn't walk thru there with all of them brawling like that. They would be all over a honkey like a pack of spider monkeys ...

Right just like any sane person would not walk thru that mess. But I have been thru some shit over the years working in those neighborhoods. Hence why muslims dont worry me, these fuckers are 10x worse. 

I have asked you several times when you made this offer to meet up...I don’t remember it...you haven’t answered.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right just like any sane person would not walk thru that mess. But I have been thru some shit over the years working in those neighborhoods. Hence why muslims dont worry me, these fuckers are 10x worse. 

They don't fuck with you much or? What's the craziest thing you seen?

We have no need for muslims here & they don't fit in. Leave em in their own shithole countries.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I didn't record it on the calendar idiot - but last year sometime.

Hey hillbilly you keep bringing it up so I figured you had a better idea other than last year sometime....WTF. 😂

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They don't fuck with you much or? What's the craziest thing you seen?

We have no need for muslims here & they don't fit in. Leave em in their own shithole countries.

Its weird but they dont really fuck with white people but they will kill each other over the most menial things. Thats not to say they you wont get fucked with or robbed or anything because you certainly can. I have personally witnessed 2 shootings, I have seen bodies laying in the street and blood all over, I have seen brawls like that one and worse, I have seen dudes tag teaming a hooker in a school playground while kids are in school, I've seen little kids like less that 10 sitting on books or whatever and driving cars around, and all kinds of depravity that i would rather forget.

But I have also seen some really good things too. It is not ALL bad in those areas but the bad is really bad. Its kind of a weird place where the best and worst of humanity intermingle. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its weird but they dont really fuck with white people but they will kill each other over the most menial things. Thats not to say they you wont get fucked with or robbed or anything because you certainly can. I have personally witnessed 2 shootings, I have seen bodies laying in the street and blood all over, I have seen brawls like that one and worse, I have seen dudes tag teaming a hooker in a school playground while kids are in school, I've seen little kids like less that 10 sitting on books or whatever and driving cars around, and all kinds of depravity that i would rather forget.

But I have also seen some really good things too. It is not ALL bad in those areas but the bad is really bad. Its kind of a weird place where the best and worst of humanity intermingle. 

You probably are around in daylight mostly -so they probably figure you're an undercover or something.

What happened in the two shootings?

Lmao at the hooker & little kid driving one!

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Search for it. Use crying from you, as a keyword ...

Hey faggot here is my number

231-675-9095

Call or text me if you have something to say...that goes for the rest of you Jabronies  as well!!!!!!  🤣:roundhouse:

You probably are around in daylight mostly -so they probably figure you're an undercover or something.

What happened in the two shootings?

Lmao at the hooker & little kid driving one!

Haha thats funny because yeah i think so. When I worked in West Pullman I drove a 2007 Impala and had that nazi cop hair cut so when the dudes on the corner would see me they would say shit about the po po is watching. :lol: Our office was in a residential neighborhood so they knew where I was going and coming from. Didnt matter, they thought I was the cops. 

The shootings were probably gang related. They both happened right outside the buildings we were working in, both were at night. We heard some shooting and looked out the window. Watched a dude catch two bullets, one in the leg and one in the torso. He was laying in the street screaming like a stuck pig.  The other one was there was a huge crowd and they were pretty awnry(kinda like that video) then we see a car with the headlights turned off and doors open coming down the street. One of the black guys on the crew said, "this isnt good" gun shots started flying out of the car. Then this one dude comes walking off the sidewalk into the street straight towards the car pointing his gun at the car and starts firing. He obviously hit the driver because the car started slamming into the other cars parked on the side of the street until it came to a stop. We had to stay in the building for a couple hours while the cops cleaned things up and we didnt say shit because we didnt want to be part of a trial or anything. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey faggot here is my number

231-675-9095

Call or text me if you have something to say...that goes for the rest of you Jabronies  as well!!!!!!  🤣:roundhouse:

I am texting you right now!