Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers are the worst generation since slavery

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing will outdo the "war on terror"

War on drugs

21 trillion in debt

World Global economy crushed by corruption 

And on and on and on

I read the other day that the world is over $200 trillion in debt.  Who do we (the world) owe that $200 trillion to?  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

God damn you're on a roll today. First claiming wikileaks should have "done journalism" about Russia and now attributing brutal authoritarian dictatorships to communism

Fucking kill yourself 

Try building a communist society without having a brutal authoritarian dictatorship step 1 you can’t 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lets wait another 20 years and see how things look when your generation is finished fucking things up.  

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You two will never see the country you envision. Your grandkids won’t either. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing will outdo the "war on terror"

War on drugs

21 trillion in debt

World Global economy crushed by corruption 

And on and on and on

Sad state of affairs, when all of these statements are true.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism crashes every decade or so.

It has engaged in numerous genocides, slave trades, and war to preserve itself.

But communism is bad...

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

God damn you're on a roll today. First claiming wikileaks should have "done journalism" about Russia and now attributing brutal authoritarian dictatorships to communism

Fucking kill yourself 

Before I do that why don't you and the other deep thinker tell us all about the greal communist countries of the world and all the good they acomplished for their citizenry :news:

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Before I do that why don't you and the other deep thinker tell us all about the greal communist countries of the world and all the good they acomplished for their citizenry :news:

This should be a very short story full of nothing but excuses.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This is yet another example of toxic trash Boomer thinking. 

If Boomer knew that communism described a social and economic system where the workers owned the means of production and where money, class, and the state had been abolished, Boomer would realize how stupid asking to name a communist country would be.

But Boomer has been indoctrinated to believe dictatorships who claim communism are, in fact, communist instead of dictatorships. 

Boomer probably eats at Applebee's three times a week and also thinks buffalo wings come from actual buffalo. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If Boomer knew that communism described a social and economic system where the workers owned the means of production and where money, class, and the state had been abolished, Boomer would realize how stupid asking to name a communist country would be.

But Boomer has been indoctrinated to believe dictatorships who claim communism are, in fact, communist instead of dictatorships. 

Boomer probably eats at Applebee's three times a week and also thinks buffalo wings come from actual buffalo. 

Yep.  Just as I predicted.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This should be a very short story full of nothing but excuses.  :bc: 

That and a lot of nonsense.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

One more time, and remember this is a simple request :thumb:

We have many examples of communism in the 20th and 21st Centuries, so please tell us all about the great communist countries of the world and all the good they acomplished for their citizenry.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We have many examples of communism in the 20th and 21st Centuries, so please tell us all about the great communist countries of the world and all the good they acomplished for their citizenry.

We have no examples of communism Vince

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Communism is stateless, by definition. 

Asking me to name a communist state is the height of ignorance. 

Might as well be asking for a dry glass of water...

To be clear I'm not advocating for communism. I'm just not terrified of the word like most of you 73ers are.....having been fed an entire life of lies by the pigs you serve

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To be clear I'm not advocating for communism. I'm just not terrified of the word like most of you 73ers are.....having been fed an entire life of lies by the pigs you serve

They've been subject to an entire life of brainwashing. They're the tv generation. Being fed propaganda via capitalist news outlets. 

57 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds like capitalism worked well...

Neal

The world is $244 Trillion in debt.  The US is $22 Trillion in debt.  The US is 10% of total world debt yet we produce over 20% of the worlds income.  Our contribution to the worlds economy far exceeds our percentage of the debt.   Are the countries that are statistically better then the US communist or capitalist?